1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%

NO Stimulants during PH Cycle Question

Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.47%

Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .
    "no stimulants" unless you closely monitor your blood pressure. High doses of Halo can increase bp so be careful stimming yourself up.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'5"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.65%

OK that is very helpful information . . I have done my research and know all about the possible BP increase so I'll cut out my coffee (OMG!!) and no caff tabs . . .thanks again . . I figured this would be the answer but just wanted to make sure I couldn't treat myself in the morning lol

Hey let me ask you something . . I sometimes take an allergy med like reacton no worries taking that type of stuff during cycle or PCT, right?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protecting the liver during PH cycles
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 04:01 PM
  2. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:26 PM
  3. Pulse Cutting PH cycle question
    By mountainboy in forum Anabolics