NO Stimulants during PH Cycle Question

1. NO Stimulants during PH Cycle Question

Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mass Monkey
    Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .
    "no stimulants" unless you closely monitor your blood pressure. High doses of Halo can increase bp so be careful stimming yourself up.

3. OK that is very helpful information . . I have done my research and know all about the possible BP increase so I'll cut out my coffee (OMG!!) and no caff tabs . . .thanks again . . I figured this would be the answer but just wanted to make sure I couldn't treat myself in the morning lol

Hey let me ask you something . . I sometimes take an allergy med like reacton no worries taking that type of stuff during cycle or PCT, right?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Protecting the liver during PH cycles
    By Jeff Rippe in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-13-2012, 03:01 PM
  2. taking test booster before or during ph cycle
    By krogtaar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
  3. Pulse Cutting PH cycle question
    By mountainboy in forum Anabolics