NO Stimulants during PH Cycle Question

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello to all:

I will be doing an H-Drol cycle next month and I just wanted to clarify the definition "NO Stimulants" . . I know no pre-workout supplements but should I cut my morning coffee out and usually before I train I take a caffeine tab . . .NO to both? . . Just the tab . . or I'm fine.

And go easy on me OK (lol) I'm new to posting and I'm NOT a kid nor am I new to the Iron Game . . 42 and have competed in PL for more years than I care to count . . if you need more info to answer the question let me know . . and TY to all who respond . . .
"no stimulants" unless you closely monitor your blood pressure. High doses of Halo can increase bp so be careful stimming yourself up.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
OK that is very helpful information . . I have done my research and know all about the possible BP increase so I'll cut out my coffee (OMG!!) and no caff tabs . . .thanks again . . I figured this would be the answer but just wanted to make sure I couldn't treat myself in the morning lol

Hey let me ask you something . . I sometimes take an allergy med like reacton no worries taking that type of stuff during cycle or PCT, right?