Upcoming Cycle Critique

conehead

Awards
Ok, so I'm preparing for my 3rd cycle. I've researched this out, but you know how it is, there could always be something I missed. I'm planning on running:
Weeks
1-3 D-Bol 50 mg/ day
1-6 Test Prop 100 mg/ EOD
1-12 Test Enth 500 mg/ week
I'm pretty prone to gyno so I was thinking of running letro throughout the cycle, I'd prefer aromasin with nolva but aromasin seems hard to get. For PCT nolva/ clomid, discontinuing nolva 1 week before ending PCT. And running d-bol 10 mg/ day.
So, decent enough?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The test e should kick in around week 4 you should no need the test p for 6 weeks. Are you suggesting running d-bol during pct?

conehead

Awards
I am, supposedly (no personal experience on this, but makes sense) that low doses of d-bol during PCT helps maintain gains without too much if any suppression

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I believe one of the SARMs can be run at low dose on PCT, I cant remember which one at the moment.

conehead

Awards
during the course of my research I read that d-bol when used at 100 mg/ day for 6 weeks reduced test plasma levels by 40%. I also heard many people use d-bol when they bridge between cycles, so an aggressive PCT and 1/10th the dose of d-bol hopefully well help maintain gains and not suppress natural test production. thats my rationale anyway, I just wonder if anyone else has done it or heard if someone else did it. but do you think the prop isn't necessary?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run the test p for 4 weeks because the test e should be in full swing by then.

during the course of my research I read that d-bol when used at 100 mg/ day for 6 weeks reduced test plasma levels by 40%. I also heard many people use d-bol when they bridge between cycles, so an aggressive PCT and 1/10th the dose of d-bol hopefully well help maintain gains and not suppress natural test production. thats my rationale anyway, I just wonder if anyone else has done it or heard if someone else did it. but do you think the prop isn't necessary?

conehead

Awards
alright, save some scratch like that lolz:veryhappy:
so other than that looks good? sticking to the basics, seems like more and more people are trying to avoid test or what have you

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run something like that normally people just run d-bol or test p to kickstart but I dont really see a problem with both. What were your other cycles?

conehead

Awards
first was test e, d-bol, deca
second was primo depot and winny tabs

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I believe ostarine is the SARM that a lot of people claim can be run in low dosages during PCT. However, bear in mind that this is disputed. It's known to be suppressive, and it seems to be a bit of a Russian-roulette as to whether or not you'll be suppressed by it in low dosages during PCT.

conehead

Awards
I was also thinking about adding proviron 50 mg/ day during cycle to make the test and letro more effective. whats a good dosage for people sensitive to estrogen related sides?