hdrol/county correctional officer testing?

ibanez87

Awards
Hi guys i have a dillema. Just my luk about a year ago i applied for a correctional officer, well a year passed by of doing drug tests and physicals and i passed them but never heard a response so i started to lose hope in potentially being selected so i thought well ill start my 1st hdrol cycle as my luk has it i took my 1 first 25mg dose this morning and b4 i got to take my second i recieved a call from the county saying they want me in a week! My? Is this guna come up as a steroid? I kno its a stupid? And wat shd i do since i started (even tho its inly one 25mg i took)?

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Can't really answer your question..... But for someone who has spent almost 10 years incarcerated ( only 30 now ) be sure to treat everyone as they deserve to be treated. You will come across some rotten people.... But never forget jails and prisons are full of good people who made bad choices in there youth.

ibanez87

Awards
Respect is key. I agree i want to be as non bias as possible and just do what is morally right

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
Well said, I believe you would do well then.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't really answer your question..... But for someone who has spent almost 10 years incarcerated ( only 30 now ) be sure to treat everyone as they deserve to be treated. You will come across some rotten people.... But never forget jails and prisons are full of good people who made bad choices in there youth.
10 years damn....kill someone? I have my test for the federal prison system tomorrow currently a police officer

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Ok back to the topic, one dose won't show up as unnatural, ud still be able to just claim high test production. But I doubt theyre even testing for steroids anyways. You can even stop the cycle now as one single dose doesn't do really anything. Only a pin would really show anything after a single dose

0071982WC

0071982WC

Awards
10 years damn....kill someone? I have my test for the federal prison system tomorrow currently a police officer
Not quite bro.... Drugs and weapons charges..... Thought I was a big shot when I was 18. Boy was I wrong!!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not quite bro.... Drugs and weapons charges..... Thought I was a big shot when I was 18. Boy was I wrong!!!
Whew when I was 17 I was selling weed walking around with a Deseret eagle...it's not a matter of person it's a matter of getting caught so I feel bad bro everyone deserves respect until they show other wise

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
When I was 17 I was playing D&D........ THUG LIFE!!!

Whew when I was 17 I was selling weed walking around with a Deseret eagle...it's not a matter of person it's a matter of getting caught so I feel bad bro everyone deserves respect until they show other wise

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Don't take any more and pray bro
Not trying to sound like you have no chance cause I think your good but just sayin

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt the test is for AAS; they usually on test for "drugs of abuse." TX is cheap and I doubt they'll subject you to anything different than someone on probation.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I doubt the test is for AAS; they usually on test for "drugs of abuse." TX is cheap and I doubt they'll subject you to anything different than someone on probation.
Law enforcement is one of the only that does test for AAS

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I was a Correctional Officer for the state here and I can tell you they arent going to pay for anything more than necessary. They're looking for recreational drugs and narcotics. Good luck bro.

Sent from my iPhone

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
& became a cop. Did u tell them about that? :lol:

Law enforcement is one of the only that does test for AAS
Wonder if andro lean would show up...
:boggled:

ibanez87

Awards
Appreciate the info guys jus my luk to i was so xcited to start my first cycle ...fml well guess its nt worth riskin

ibanez87

Awards
Wat u guys recomend ne way heres wat i was thinking
-50/50/50/50/50/50
Or 50/75/75/75/75/75
-cycle assist
-pct:versitol v2
?

AZ JB

AZ JB

Awards
Wat u guys recomend ne way heres wat i was thinking
-50/50/50/50/50/50
Or 50/75/75/75/75/75
-cycle assist
-pct:versitol v2
?
Your spelling is killing me..

What is your height and weight, lifting experience, and current routine?

ibanez87

Awards
Im 5"11
182#lbs
25yrs old
Experience 6yrs
Routine
Sunday-chest/stairs
Monday-biceps/stairs
Tues- shoulders/stairs
Wed-off
Thurs-triceps/stairs
Friday-back/stairs
Saturday- legs

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Hi guys i have a dillema. Just my luk about a year ago i applied for a correctional officer, well a year passed by of doing drug tests and physicals and i passed them but never heard a response so i started to lose hope in potentially being selected so i thought well ill start my 1st hdrol cycle as my luk has it i took my 1 first 25mg dose this morning and b4 i got to take my second i recieved a call from the county saying they want me in a week! My? Is this guna come up as a steroid? I kno its a stupid? And wat shd i do since i started (even tho its inly one 25mg i took)?
My gf said you're good (she's a State PO) they only check for the normal stuff. Benzo, meth, thc, coke and opiates

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My gf said you're good (she's a State PO) they only check for the normal stuff. Benzo, meth, thc, coke and opiates
Avoid that 1,3 then? :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 2
Cycle Logs 0