Test e and deca cycle advice

Dixihorn69

Awards
Hello guys i am thinkin of doin a test e and deca durabolin cycle. All advice is welcome. This is what i came up with after research:

1-14 test e
1-12 deca
16-20 pct

Test e @ 500mg per week, 2 pins of 250mg mon and thurs
Deca @ 300mg per week, question 1, do i split the deca dose through th week?
Adez .5 mg eod throughout the cycle and pct
HCG @ 500iu one a week from week 4, question 2 when should i stop the HCG?

PCT

Nolvadex at 40/40/20/20
Adex still at .5mg till week 18 then e3d till week 20
Question 3 do i need to add a test booster?

Thanks guys

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm no pro...but shouldnt HCG be 250ius every 3 days and be stopped when Test Stops? I mean to keep it away from PCT...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I'm no pro...but shouldnt HCG be 250ius every 3 days and be stopped when Test Stops? I mean to keep it away from PCT...
Different styles of thought but yes u are on point. IMO starting third week of cycle and the night before ur next pin (if teste). And stop using it two weeks prior to pct. u don't want that **** in ur system once u start pct because it is suppressive.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
But some blast that **** right before pct or during, it's just like some people us novla on cycle to maintain sides. It's sort of an old school logic, they didn't have all the info we have now or supports. And the ones that continue to do it this way have not updated there knowledge base.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Adex should only be started if u experience side. Yes estro will go up when use super physiological doses of test but jthat isn't really a bad thing. U need the estro to create a balance

Dixihorn69

Awards
Thanks lads. What about the deca should that be split or pinned once a week ?

Punisher88

Punisher88

Awards
I agree with Chris, only use the adex if you begin to experience legitimate gyno symptoms, not just minor itchyness as that is inevitable lol. However, in my test e, tren e, decca, anavar cycle I did use adex .25mg eod with success. 250iu of HCG either eod starting week 3 (the regime I used in my last cycle 6 months ago) up til two weeks prior to your last injection. As far as the decca, IMnonprofessionalO, I would split the dose like you do the test. In the past I loaded 250mg test e/150mg decca into the same syringe then blast that mon/thurs. Happy liftin!

ANIMALHAUS

ANIMALHAUS

Awards