1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.23%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    updates?? did you stop cycle?
    Yeah sorry man. I just lost patience. Saw other logs with people having the same issue for the entire cycle. I started a modified PCT which hopefully yields me better results than what I saw on Mechabol. I understand that sometimes it takes longer to kick in, but I haven't seen a single positive from this cycle, and I at least saw SOMETHING from P-Mag two weeks into cycle. So instead of "hoping" things would get better, I figured I would cut my losses and get my hands on some P-Mag or some Proto and run that. If anything, I saw decreased strength overall from this cycle.

Oh well, win some and lose some. I'll try to trade out the rest of my Mecha for P-Mag and Proto and just run one of those. Heard great things about Proto and haven't run it before and it's still legal, so I am leaning towards that.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.08%

Quote Originally Posted by AZ JB View Post
    Yeah sorry man. I just lost patience. Saw other logs with people having the same issue for the entire cycle. I started a modified PCT which hopefully yields me better results than what I saw on Mechabol. I understand that sometimes it takes longer to kick in, but I haven't seen a single positive from this cycle, and I at least saw SOMETHING from P-Mag two weeks into cycle. So instead of "hoping" things would get better, I figured I would cut my losses and get my hands on some P-Mag or some Proto and run that. If anything, I saw decreased strength overall from this cycle.

Oh well, win some and lose some. I'll try to trade out the rest of my Mecha for P-Mag and Proto and just run one of those. Heard great things about Proto and haven't run it before and it's still legal, so I am leaning towards that.
    no need to apologize man, I hate to waste the money and time on something that was worse... I hope you get better results from your next cycle, I heard somewhere that taking grapefruit would aid in absorption but again it could just be a urban legend. Thanks for the update, glad your alright I feared the worse...jk
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

gutted for you mate losing strength too **** not kool. ultradrol is ment to be good. though Naps!!! now i think u'll like them .
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.23%

Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    no need to apologize man, I hate to waste the money and time on something that was worse... I hope you get better results from your next cycle, I heard somewhere that taking grapefruit would aid in absorption but again it could just be a urban legend. Thanks for the update, glad your alright I feared the worse...jk
    lol, yeah I am alright . Not sure why I didn't respond, but it is what it is at this point. I'll log my next cycle, whatever it may be, and hopefully get some good results!

Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    gutted for you mate losing strength too **** not kool. ultradrol is ment to be good. though Naps!!! now i think u'll like them .
    I have heard good things about Ultradrol, however it is a little stronger of a product that I want to take. Glad to see you got some decent results from your cycle though!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.23%

I also want to state that I do not think Antaeus Labs produces a bad product. I will still consider buying from them in the future. I have nothing bad to say about the company or their owner. Just because I didn't respond to this product doesn't mean other people won't respond either.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.34%

Quote Originally Posted by AZ JB View Post
    I also want to state that I do not think Antaeus Labs produces a bad product. I will still consider buying from them in the future. I have nothing bad to say about the company or their owner. Just because I didn't respond to this product doesn't mean other people won't respond either.
    nicely put mate!!
    i guess ur pct is hassle free???. still one bonus is that u will not have to wait long till ur next cycle. no true consurlation i know.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

I know this thread is old but the reason he didnt see much results is because he is running it too low. Should have started at 100m then gone 125 for few weeks then 150 for a week or two. I am just finishing my cycle now and trust me this is how you will see great results. great product. I had absolutely no sides except balls gone a bit small right toward the end. gained 10lbs on a cutting diet. added 50kg (110lbs) to my squat and 20 to my bench. Antaeus labs just recommend that dosage because it is so low its absolutley safe on the liver and dont wanna get sued if someone has problems when they recommend a 125mg dose. Pretty sure they expect it to be run much higher. just like how everyone runs trenazone at 2ml or higher instead of the recommended 1ml.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.05%

although you still shoulda seen something.. pretty weird

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running M1T solo during a cut... how long?
    By Camaro Hair in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
  2. solo tren experiences
    By kwantam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2005, 07:17 AM
  3. 2 weeks 4AD solo/4 weeks 4AD+4 weeks M1T
    By raylewis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 11:05 PM
  4. 1,4-ad solo