Airborne goes Anabolic - Cycle Not For The Weak!

Page 3 of 157 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

    And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 250....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position
    •   
       


  3. Subbed!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 205....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  5. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    ^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    ^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    Heart to heart.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  8. Subbin this biatch! You haven't even started your cycle and this thread is multiple pages! Amazing lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  11. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    haha good man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    There you are Alpha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    Yeah everyone has different builds and their DNA makes their bodies different. As long as you look the way you want to look and you're strong I guess you're good.
    I'm 5'11 and I weight 165 and still do heavy lifting. I'm pretty strong and wouldn't say im "skinny"; more like "condensed". Like a nuclear bomb lol I got my cut muscles and my strength.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    JD!!! Good to have you. Epicness is soon to come
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. But seriously... Seeing the love from people on here man... All you guys... It means a lot man. Yall are bros blood or not. It's like the bond in the Army!!! Thank you all!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

    Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    There you are Alpha!
    I'm back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  19. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

    Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    Lol he's running this cycle with me... Is that bad??? ;-) jk
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    I'm back!!!

    Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    Same stuffs. It's not methylated so nothin extreme on liver stuff
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    That's Wierd
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy



    This is me 5'11 and 166lbs...my goal is to get 160lbs and I'm gonna have same size
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That's Wierd
    You're weird
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    You're weird
    I know :-D
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Somidren GH: Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
  5. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Log in
Log in