Airborne goes Anabolic - Cycle Not For The Weak!

Page 3 of 131 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    haha good man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    There you are Alpha!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    Yeah everyone has different builds and their DNA makes their bodies different. As long as you look the way you want to look and you're strong I guess you're good.
    I'm 5'11 and I weight 165 and still do heavy lifting. I'm pretty strong and wouldn't say im "skinny"; more like "condensed". Like a nuclear bomb lol I got my cut muscles and my strength.
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    JD!!! Good to have you. Epicness is soon to come
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

6. But seriously... Seeing the love from people on here man... All you guys... It means a lot man. Yall are bros blood or not. It's like the bond in the Army!!! Thank you all!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    OG Punjabi Avenger

8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

There you are Alpha!
    I'm back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

9. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    Lol he's running this cycle with me... Is that bad??? ;-) jk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    I'm back!!!

Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    Same stuffs. It's not methylated so nothin extreme on liver stuff
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

11. Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    That's Wierd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy

This is me 5'11 and 166lbs...my goal is to get 160lbs and I'm gonna have same size
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OG Punjabi Avenger

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's Wierd
    You're weird
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

15. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

You're weird
    I know :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

This is me 5'11 and 166lbs...my goal is to get 160lbs and I'm gonna have same size
    I've seen your pics bro ; ) weight is a personal preference. I felt tiny when I weighed 160. You'll be there in no time buddy.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

17. Name:  image-4189547317.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  566.1 KB

Name:  image-2435600101.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  552.0 KB

Name:  image-2457750594.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  547.4 KB

Ok sorry the pics didn't upload last time...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

I've seen your pics bro ; ) weight is a personal preference. I felt tiny when I weighed 160. You'll be there in no time buddy.
    How much you weight rite now bro??? If you plan everything likd I did you gonna feel really good bro...nvr think you overweight....you just a healthy person...
    OG Punjabi Avenger

19. Misunderstanding : ) I don't think i'm overweight i'm about 178 - 182 depending on the day. I'm hoping to put on MOAR weight lol! I like being being on the bigger side for my height.
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major

20. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Misunderstanding : ) I don't think i'm overweight i'm about 178 - 182 depending on the day. I'm hoping to put on MOAR weight lol! I like being being on the bigger side for my height.
    Bigger means Alpha bro.,,good luck with ur goals and I wish you achieve whatever you want
    OG Punjabi Avenger

21. Current pic! Will do diff shots soon
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Subbbbed for this beast!!!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Subbbbed for this beast!!!!!
    There u r brother! BAM!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Woke up this morning to Airborne plus 69 more posted to the thread, this is gonna be fun to follow lol...do you have trouble walking thru doorways, you broad shouldered beast...lol(no homo)

25. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Woke up this morning to Airborne plus 69 more posted to the thread, this is gonna be fun to follow lol...do you have trouble walking thru doorways, you broad shouldered beast...lol(no homo)
    Lol let's just say I can't fit in small places ;-) lmfao
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. I will be amongst those subscribed for analysis and encouragement of anabolic enhancements
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

27. Quote Originally Posted by james122
    I will be amongst those subscribed for analysis and encouragement of anabolic enhancements
    Thanks for joining broha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. What's going on in here? Lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    What's going on in here? Lol.
    It's a party bro! We are building rock hard chizzled MUSCLE!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

It's a party bro! We are building rock hard chizzled MUSCLE!!!
    Party on! You're gonna be close to 300lbs by the end of this. Good luck man.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Somidren GH: Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
  5. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:19 PM