Airborne goes Anabolic - Cycle Not For The Weak!

Page 2 of 131 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Welcome dear Punjabi Brother!! !
    Thanks my brother
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger


  2. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Thanks my brother
    Lol no thanks to me ;-) jk glad to have u bro Def inspiration everyday
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Come on now brother ;-) u know your an OG brother
    That's what we talking about...you gonna be HUGE after this cycle....dam bro how big you wanna get lol...Aim for 300lbs with this cycle....eat like a pig and train like Alpha/Avengers
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  4. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    That's what we talking about...you gonna be HUGE after this cycle....dam bro how big you wanna get lol...Aim for 300lbs with this cycle....eat like a pig and train like Alpha/Avengers
    That's EXACTLY what I'm tryin to do ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That's EXACTLY what I'm tryin to do ;-)
    Hell yea bro!!! Good luck bro!!! Enjoy your cycle
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   
       


  6. Great...now its gonna be even harder for me to catch up...no biggie , I'll be lifting as much as you 2 big beasts in some 10 years...you'll see!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  7. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Hell yea bro!!! Good luck bro!!! Enjoy your cycle
    Thank u bro and will do ;-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Great...now its gonna be even harder for me to catch up...no biggie , I'll be lifting as much as you 2 big beasts in some 10 years...you'll see!
    Lol u can do it bro!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Great...now its gonna be even harder for me to catch up...no biggie , I'll be lifting as much as you 2 big beasts in some 10 years...you'll see!
    Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  10. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...


    Future personal trainer. ^
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1



    Future personal trainer. ^
    Hell yea!!! You come as well I'll make you lose weight
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  12. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...
    I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol
    Brother go try Indian buffet...there should be a restaurant near you...try it and you gonna fuggin love it
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  14. This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee
    This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!
    He can't let us down...after all he is Alpha/Avenger
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  16. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    He can't let us down...after all he is Alpha/Avenger
    This ^^^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Hell yea!!! You come as well I'll make you lose weight
    I have already.
    Down from 198.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I have already.
    Down from 198.
    Kickin ass
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Kickin ass
    U know what a 187 is!!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I have already.
    Down from 198.
    AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

    And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  21. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

    And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 250....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  23. Subbed!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 205....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  25. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    ^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

  27. Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    ^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    Heart to heart.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Subbin this biatch! You haven't even started your cycle and this thread is multiple pages! Amazing lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  29. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

    And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 07:16 AM
  2. Somidren GH: Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:20 AM
  3. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 11:13 PM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 11:48 PM
  5. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Log in
Log in