Airborne goes Anabolic - Cycle Not For The Weak!

Page 2 of 98 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Future personal trainer. ^
    Hell yea!!! You come as well I'll make you lose weight
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by punjabimunde

Bro come stay with me for a month...I'll make you gain 10-15lbs in 4weeks...I cook Indian food and that stuff is full of carbs lol...
    I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I'm Hella down Haha carbs are my friend too. Gets so hot down there u sweat them out lol
    Brother go try Indian buffet...there should be a restaurant near you...try it and you gonna fuggin love it
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%

This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee
    This thread is blowing up and you haven't even started yet!!! Better not let us down now!!
    He can't let us down...after all he is Alpha/Avenger
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

He can't let us down...after all he is Alpha/Avenger
    This ^^^
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Hell yea!!! You come as well I'll make you lose weight
    I have already.
    Down from 198.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

I have already.
    Down from 198.
    Kickin ass
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Kickin ass
    U know what a 187 is!!
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

I have already.
    Down from 198.
    AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

AJ my avenger brother...you doing great my friend...you better keep working like that at gym...I wanna see you more down...don't think I'm trying to be mean or rude bro...I'm telling you coz I care...I nvr seen you guys and talked to you guys in person but I feel there's a connection between all of us...bro you keep pushing urself and control ur craving...I kno you like lots of sugary stuff lol...but avoid it my brother for your own good health....this gonna help you when you get old...this gonna help keep all the fuggin disease away from you....do eat clean and stay healthy Avenger coz you kno we need you in team...

And ideal weight for male with 5feet 9inches is 160lbs....so I want to see you there ASAP
    I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 250....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

I laughed a little bit, yeah got a bit of a sweet tooth haha... But some pros are 5 7 205....
    I'm going to drop a little bit more, but I'm trying to not sacrifice mass, just sharpening up the details.
    I'll doubt I'll go back to 160, that was my weight when I first started.
    Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Bro you won't sharpen up till you drop a bit mass...and then you can do clean bulk and gain as much weight you want with 0% fat...I'm not a trainer or guy who knows what's rite or wrong...just telling you from my experience...that's what I did and I kno you can do it too...I also kno you hate cardio...so is it running or walking you hate as cardio???
    I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    ^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

^^^^JD is the coolest and one of the best reps in this forum...I truly look upto him...we about same age but he is so mature and he knows what's he's doing...sorry JD but I love you man (no homo) and wish you best of luck in future whatever you do I kno you will succeed coz you are a good hearted person (and few more guys here at AM wont say names) and you will be in my prayers bro...God bless you and your Family!!!
    Heart to heart.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.42%

Subbin this biatch! You haven't even started your cycle and this thread is multiple pages! Amazing lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

I hate running. Walking is fine. I added cardio into my work out. Typically the stairmaster and dialed in diet a bit better, that what has brought me down.
    Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.26%

Then you walk incline all the way (high incline) for couple of hrs....that's what you have to do bro...either run for 20-25mims or walk incline for 2hrs...if you really hate running and have plenty of time in your hand then walk 2hrs a day....of you wanna save your time and scarfice a bit coz you wanna reach somewhere and pplz do anything and sacrifice anything to get to their goals....and I kno you better then anyone and you can do this if you just make up if mind...and make up ur mind rite now and start from tomorrow morning...you kno I got your back
    haha good man!
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    What's up Alpha Dogs?!
    There you are Alpha!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Meh... I wouldn't go as far as throwing "ideal" weights out there. According to the army i'm over weight and have to be taped and bf% done when we do weigh ins. 5'9" 160 is a skinny guy
    Yeah everyone has different builds and their DNA makes their bodies different. As long as you look the way you want to look and you're strong I guess you're good.
    I'm 5'11 and I weight 165 and still do heavy lifting. I'm pretty strong and wouldn't say im "skinny"; more like "condensed". Like a nuclear bomb lol I got my cut muscles and my strength.
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Subbed!
    JD!!! Good to have you. Epicness is soon to come
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

But seriously... Seeing the love from people on here man... All you guys... It means a lot man. Yall are bros blood or not. It's like the bond in the Army!!! Thank you all!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Man!!! This is the first day before 2 weeks when I start and this **** is poppin! It's like a club in this bitch lmao all the Fam is here and more to come! THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING! I APPRECIATE YOU ALL! LOTS OF LOVE! no homo! Can't wait
    Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

There you are Alpha!
    I'm back!!!
    Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Dude you better bring some results otherwise we all unsubbing...

Jk bro I kno you won't let all ur fans down if you do then I have to talk to Airborne junior and he will full fill his father wish
    Lol he's running this cycle with me... Is that bad??? ;-) jk
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

I'm back!!!

Wouldn't miss it! Nothing but love brotha man! Do your thing! If you were running just the bold what support supps (if any) would you be rocking?
    Same stuffs. It's not methylated so nothin extreme on liver stuff
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

Yup def going hard on bp support i'm already a little elevated. Have you tried agmatine yet? No shít dude for bp at least for me works better than Hawthorne...
    That's Wierd
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

This is me 5'11 and 166lbs...my goal is to get 160lbs and I'm gonna have same size
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

That's Wierd
    You're weird
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%

You're weird
    I know :-D
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

This is me 5'11 and 166lbs...my goal is to get 160lbs and I'm gonna have same size
    I've seen your pics bro ; ) weight is a personal preference. I felt tiny when I weighed 160. You'll be there in no time buddy.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Name:  image-4189547317.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  566.1 KB

Name:  image-2435600101.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  552.0 KB

Name:  image-2457750594.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  547.4 KB

Ok sorry the pics didn't upload last time...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

I've seen your pics bro ; ) weight is a personal preference. I felt tiny when I weighed 160. You'll be there in no time buddy.
    How much you weight rite now bro??? If you plan everything likd I did you gonna feel really good bro...nvr think you overweight....you just a healthy person...
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.81%

Misunderstanding : ) I don't think i'm overweight i'm about 178 - 182 depending on the day. I'm hoping to put on MOAR weight lol! I like being being on the bigger side for my height.
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.05%

Misunderstanding : ) I don't think i'm overweight i'm about 178 - 182 depending on the day. I'm hoping to put on MOAR weight lol! I like being being on the bigger side for my height.
    Bigger means Alpha bro.,,good luck with ur goals and I wish you achieve whatever you want
    OG Punjabi Avenger

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-Factor and Animal Test - Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 08:16 AM
  2. Somidren GH: Not for the weak!
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 12:20 PM
  3. Carb Cycling is not for the weak!
    By Rage (SoCal) in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:13 AM
  4. K1....this $hit is not for the weak at heart.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 12:48 AM
  5. Not For The Faint Hearted !
    By NorseManUK in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-10-2003, 02:19 PM