Cycle help

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
other good orals to stack with DBol?? 4 week on 4 week off
nolva for pct?? thanks for your help..
PS have to stay away from injections.. but I will do trans..

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
I would say one oral is plenty be kind to your liver. Run a transdermal with som Test Base if you have access, if not run some 4ad and 1test with it. Can't go wrong.
like t-1 lotion??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

ManBeast

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
A dermal with a good amount of 4AD and some 1-t could be very interesting with dbol...

ManBeast
would you not suggest it??
Right now i am leaning twords
4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
thanks

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

ManBeast

D

Du510

Awards
would you not suggest it??
Right now i am leaning twords
4ad1-test transdermal gel 2 squirts a day .. with 50mg dbol p/d what would you suggest??
thanks
S1+ has 1t and 4ad in it, its transdermal. Ive never tried it, cant speak from experience, but a lot of people like it.

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
No no... I think it could make a very interesting cycle actually. Maybe lower the dbol to 35-40 if it's your first run with it. What are the applied dosages of prohormones that you are thinking of?

ManBeast
I was thinking 12g of test, and 10g of 4ad powder brewes in 1 bottle of t-gel applying 2 squirts per day. But I think i am going to try the Dbol by its self this cycle for a 4 week period, and see how i like it. and maybe stack it with something next cycle... Ideas??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

ManBeast

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
If you want to do something like that, make it a 4AD/dbol cycle and save the 1-test for next time. I know there are a few out there that like dbol only cycles, but I am definitely not one of them. Get some real test (or a precursor like 4AD) in there for the best results IMHO.

ManBeast
okay thank you.. do you think that T4 will be good enough??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

ManBeast

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
I would dose it decently high, but IMHO with proper dosing, a 4AD/dbol stack would work pretty nice as a bulker.

ManBeast
well here is what I am planning..
1test/ad/dbol stack for 4weeks.
nolva/6oxo for pct 4weeks..
thoughts..?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dosages per day (applied for the transdermal)?

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

ManBeast

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
Could ya put that in mg applied per day... that's the only real way to know your dose.

ManBeast
okay with the home brew(6g4ad/3g1test,T-gel) it is around 8ml per/day or (2pumps 2times a day)(1time in morning 1time at night, after shower each time).. Dbol 50mg per/day (12.5mg7am,12.5mg11am,12.5mg3pm,12.5mg7pm)
I can't really do the math of how much grams per serving of 4ad/1test in the 4oz bottle of T-gel... can you halp with that?? thanks

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good suggestions MB. you put my intelligence to shame. :think:
Sage

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
6g 4AD = 6,000mg
3g 1-T = 3,000mg
4oz ~ 120ml

So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

ManBeast

R

Rob1208lv

Awards
6g 4AD = 6,000mg
3g 1-T = 3,000mg
4oz ~ 120ml

So each ml of T-gel will contain 50mg of 4AD and 25mg of 1-test.
So you are getting 400mg of 4AD and 200mg of 1-test applied.
If this is your first run with dbol I'd stick to 35-40mg per day.

ManBeast
so besides the dbol everything else looks good???

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 35
J Anabolics 32
R Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
F Supplements 10