Clomid or Nolvadex??

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I will be starting PCT soon and was wonder what was better to use, Clomid or Nolvadex?

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
My fiance has used both and it depends on your cycle. If you could afford both get them. Clomid is great for bringing your testes back to normal. I feel weird as a girl talking about testicals *blush* but I am around my fiance all the time and he's cycled on and off for many years so he's tried many but from what I remember him telling me Clomid to bring your "boys back" to normal and the Nolva will help for the puffy nipples! I hope I helped hehehe ;-)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I will be starting PCT soon and was wonder what was better to use, Clomid or Nolvadex?
It depends, what was your cycle? People prefer Nolva with everything (EXCEPT TREN OR ANY 19NOR , PLEASE NO NOLVA WITH ANY OF THOSE...OR TOREM EITHER , NONE OF THOSE!) because of the "smoother" feeling on it...which is to say they will not like the emotional side effects of a FAR SUPERIOR SERM that works 100x better and is more easy on the system like Clomid. Its a matter of choice, but if it was a mild cycle do:

Clomid:
50/50/25/25

Something heavier huh?

Clomid:
100/50/25/25

If not...well if its not any kind of tren or 19nor derivative or the real deal then use nolva:
20/20/10/10

or if heavier cycle:
40/40/20/20...

Remember: Natural T booster and AI along on pct with them.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Awesome information from both of you it realy helped out a lot! Nice to see a girl actually paying attention to her boyfriends cycles!haha Clomid sounds like a Winner to me because this was a very mild cycle!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Awesome information from both of you it realy helped out a lot! Nice to see a girl actually paying attention to her boyfriends cycles!haha Clomid sounds like a Winner to me because this was a very mild cycle!
I'll be running clomid for my PCT after an epi cycle because the HPTA suppression is pretty rough.....however, if your prone to gyno or what you're taking has a high risk of gyno run Nolva.......BUT from what I understand Torem is suppose to be the end-all-be-all of PCT. Hope this helps!!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
I always pay extra attention to all my boyfriend does ;0) He always says I have an eye for detail.....

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Tashygirl- that may not always be a bad thing!lol and what do you guys think Clomid or Torem??!!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Tashygirl- that may not always be a bad thing!lol and what do you guys think Clomid or Torem??!!
Clomid... ;0)
And yes, I know... that's what I say ha ha he's lucky to have me!

rob42

rob42

Awards
Def clomid, good luck man!
Oh and run it at 100 mg for the first week then go down to 50 as suggested above......may wanna look around a bit I've seen some people do 300mg on the first day after ending the cycle, but I am not sure of the "science" behind that. Watch the depression!

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
A couple of guys from my gym said competitive edge labs PCT Assist was realy good, would this even compare to Clomid? They also said hornet goat weed was good to take during PCT?

Callejul

Awards
A couple of guys from my gym said competitive edge labs PCT Assist was realy good, would this even compare to Clomid? They also said hornet goat weed was good to take during PCT?
That's all good to during pct yes. Does that replace a serm...... NO!!! Serm or you should not be taking anything

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Ok that's what I was thinking but just wanted someone to double check me on that!!

wasim malik

Awards
i used both clomid and nolva and i wasn't back to normal...but depends what ur cycle is and every body reacts differently....i myself using adex now and i feel im coming back to normal...balls are bigger now :p

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
I was told that Clomid is much more liver toxic than nolva! Is that true??

wasim malik

Awards
As is with all medications Clomid does carry with it possible negative side-effects, however, in most cases they will prove to be very mild and often non-existent in the majority of users; it is always important to keep in mind, all medications carry side-effects that are possible, not guaranteed. The most common side-effect is without question blurred vision; while this may be a problem for some Clomid users it will dissipate once use is discontinued. Beyond vision some may experience hot flashes or even abdominal discomfort but both are extremely rare as these negative effects will occur in less than 1% of those who use Clomid.

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
I had this discussion with my wife recently. She's been a medical practitioner in the Hematology/Oncology field for 12+ years. She wasn't even aware about Clomid's uses and purposes for PCT. When I told her about it she started rattling off as to why it would be more beneficial than Nolvadex...which after I asked her about that she did not seem too happy about people using it for PCT and explained that Clomid would actually be a much better idea over Nolvadex. Dont ask me about the science. I trust the womans word when it comes to medical stuff...shes a damned genius with that stuff.

rob42

rob42

Awards
I was told that Clomid is much more liver toxic than nolva! Is that true??
That would be news to me........just run your typical cycle support stuff and you'll be okay........I've never heard of people having problems wth liver toxicity from clomid.

ChrisCotton11

ChrisCotton11

Awards
Thanks guy I will be running Clomid for my PCT!!

tashygirl

tashygirl

Banned
Awards
Great pick..... ;0) Go for the Clomid

ALPH0NSE

ALPH0NSE

Awards
If someone one ran Test Cypionate for 7 weeks at 1cc every 4 days, could he run Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT?