anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    I am on the casien before bed will upit to 40g anite. plain flavour. gross lol.
    Will up carbs mate. wil stick oats in all the shakes. that should help
    heck yeah man, do whatever you gotta do to get those cals, i usually through in a bananna in my casien for flavor..


  2. hey mike looks like the bloat has calmed down!!!!

  3. Good to hear man!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    hey mike looks like the bloat has calmed down!!!!
    nice man, is your strength is still increasing steadily? What about weight? Are your muscles feeling harder? Any sides? Muscle cramps?acne? So the bloat lasted what, the first week or so?

  5. Subbed.... I'll be following, hope you get great results. I have 2 bottles of Mecha and 3 bottles of trenazone in my stash waiting on me me after I lean out some more.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    nice man, is your strength is still increasing steadily? What about weight? Are your muscles feeling harder? Any sides? Muscle cramps?acne? So the bloat lasted what, the first week or so?
    strength for me is mechas strongest result so far. i can lift so much more that my joints hurt lol. weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed. muscles r solid all week. no cramps what so ever and no spots at all. my chaps down stairs r still the same as before cycle. tbh was thinking of upping the dose to 100mg but then id have to get more dilvered this week.
    its almost two weeks now and can say except for a **** up on my part regarding preloading mecha has been side free. only bloat for the first week or so. but thats it . love the strengh gains and my shoulders r looking sweat. surely more size will follow

  7. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    strength for me is mechas strongest result so far. i can lift so much more that my joints hurt lol. weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed. muscles r solid all week. no cramps what so ever and no spots at all. my chaps down stairs r still the same as before cycle. tbh was thinking of upping the dose to 100mg but then id have to get more dilvered this week.
    its almost two weeks now and can say except for a **** up on my part regarding preloading mecha has been side free. only bloat for the first week or so. but thats it . love the strengh gains and my shoulders r looking sweat. surely more size will follow
    thats a awesome report bro, I got my fingers crossed for you...

  8. cheers .. oh mood swings dont count as sides because ur misses leaves you aline ..for sone peace and quiet

  9. start.of week 3.
    so.cals have been around 3200. for the last week on training days and carbs although not high enough on non training days have been even lower. this is after all a lean bulk. well only two noticeable changes. my joints are drying out Alot!! so have upped support from today . and weight has gone up .. woop woop !! lol 4lbs! might not be much but i was getting worried.

  10. Good gains poppie!
    But I'm telling you don't worry about carbs and Cal's, eat like a beast! You body works differently when ur on cycle. And doesnt really store fat. Keep ur intake up on non training day to. It will be used for recovery.

    How ur work outs going. Are ppl around u mumbling to each other, " I think that guys on some thing, he's acting like a fuking animal"

    I can't wait till he final pic. Judging by ur first pic. Ur going to be a complete fukin gorrilla!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  11. damm i hope so lol.

  12. subbed...a bit late but oh well. I'm also thinking of running this in the fall. can't wait to see what it does for you

  13. Keep it up buddy. I been watching u. (flexing) lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by getbig89
    subbed...a bit late but oh well. I'm also thinking of running this in the fall. can't wait to see what it does for you
    Mech seems to get a lot of attention
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  15. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Mech seems to get a lot of attention
    mecha just needs a few more test subjects running it in different ways lol. got to stop training on wieght( strengh) and bang more lower reps out (than new max wieght) my elbows r killing me lol. suana helps bench went up PR again by 8 kilos on last week !! feeling bollocks tonite ...but great!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    Mech seems to get a lot of attention
    good gains with minimal sides so far from what i've seen

  17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Keep it up buddy. I been watching u. (flexing) lol
    lol wondered where you went

  18. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    lol wondered where you went
    I was behind the flat bench whispering in your ear saying "beat that b!tch up!" lmao
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. So jealous of your strength gains right now.. Today was day 11 and I have felt nothing yet.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AZ JB View Post
    So jealous of your strength gains right now.. Today was day 11 and I have felt nothing yet.
    try not to get dispoundent mate. i have had negitive thoughts and concerns about the strengh of mechabol but time has shown what its good at. yours will too. just keep pushing ur boundries.

  21. taking antibiotics for tooth pain.
    on sunday my tooth achs kicked in again. i had tried to get it sorted before cycle but didnot work out. whilst running antibiotics over the last few days i noticed that i was very tired and enrgy levels for the gym were low. but dispite this stilled gained a pr on bench and still managed some good work outs. i took extra milk thistle and all seems good.!! so just saying that if u must take antibiotics on cycle u can. it doea effect you but does not mean you have to end the cycle. i went to dentist yestetdaau for a 20 min root canal treatment BUT it took 2.5 hours as they could not numb the tooth so after 5 injections they had to drill (with pain PAIN) into each root and inject straight into each nerve in each root (3roots per tooth) this was not good!!! my face still feels like i got steam rolled on the pitch. and swallowing is a bitch. i wondet if lady porn starts feel like thia after a long day of filming giveing head lol. still got to rest face jaw and body today. but its done looking forwad to training friday

  22. Seems Painful as F***! Good to hear you still have your eyes on the prize though man, keep it up. You got this

  23. u bet mate Ouch!!!! buts it done . training comes first.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    u bet mate Ouch!!!! buts it done . training comes first.
    spoken like a true Champion.... Great dedication bro...you've been making alot new pr's lately ;-)

  25. cheers although i wanted to get bigger there were a couple of plateus i wanted to break through and mecha has done that. with some help from me lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    cheers although i wanted to get bigger there were a couple of plateus i wanted to break through and mecha has done that. with some help from me lol.
    updates? How your cycle going?

  27. Cant wait to hear the next update, how much longer is left on the cycle? Im still 50/50 if I will run this cycle. Hope all is well bro

  28. hey after the hassle with the teeth (which is still on going) gym train has not been great i could not eat prop for three days . i have only a week left on cycle for the 30 day cycle. not sure if i will get alot more from mecha. tbh a bit dissapointed with this ph i feel i looked better before i started it. i heard that another guy ditched his cycle dur to no reaction from it. i have not gained the weight i wanted and have not leaned out at all. all i have done is broke all my pr. but weather or not i can maintain those i will see. this may sound negitive but i am no hulk from this cycle or even popeye.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    hey after the hassle with the teeth (which is still on going) gym train has not been great i could not eat prop for three days . i have only a week left on cycle for the 30 day cycle. not sure if i will get alot more from mecha. tbh a bit dissapointed with this ph i feel i looked better before i started it. i heard that another guy ditched his cycle dur to no reaction from it. i have not gained the weight i wanted and have not leaned out at all. all i have done is broke all my pr. but weather or not i can maintain those i will see. this may sound negitive but i am no hulk from this cycle or even popeye.
    sorry to hear this Klint. Thanks for sticking with it through the tooth pain.

  30. ^What Mike said man, most people would have just said f*** it and ditched the cycle if they were having other problems. Now I know to not do this for my first cycle so I definitely have to say thanks for keeping the log. I'm probably gunna run p-mag. I hope your tooth problems get better

  31. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    hey after the hassle with the teeth (which is still on going) gym train has not been great i could not eat prop for three days . i have only a week left on cycle for the 30 day cycle. not sure if i will get alot more from mecha. tbh a bit dissapointed with this ph i feel i looked better before i started it. i heard that another guy ditched his cycle dur to no reaction from it. i have not gained the weight i wanted and have not leaned out at all. all i have done is broke all my pr. but weather or not i can maintain those i will see. this may sound negitive but i am no hulk from this cycle or even popeye.
    I'm sorry to hear. Mech has a lot of hype. Thanks for being honest. Ur still going to have to go through pct which is realty going to suck.
    What disappnted u.
    Little muscle gain? The bloating or did you gain fat?
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

  32. Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear. Mech has a lot of hype. Thanks for being honest. Ur still going to have to go through pct which is realty going to suck.
    What disappnted u.
    Little muscle gain? The bloating or did you gain fat?
    hey guys heres my final results and thoughts on mechabol.
    i did have great strengh gains from this. and early on cycle alpha was great!! after a couple of weeks the feeling went but strengh was still great although i suffered with external cycle. this did have a negitive due to diet going crap and living on pain killers. now i dont know if it was down to these factors but training did suffer.
    early water bloat on cycle sucked as my face and stomach swelled. ( though this has almist gone 2 days inti pct) so now know nit to worry about it.
    sadly i have gained some fat . not great. i have gained 6lb in wieght from start to finish . half an inch on arms and fore arms. 1inch on waist fat.
    neck chest stayed the same. abs are still on show will take a pic later.
    so dissappointment lies mostly on the hype of this product.
    yeah pct humm lol sucks but clomid daa erase. no worries. i hope .
    i have been as honest as i can . there are lots of mech cycle fails now and i am very glad that atleast i got some results. and that makes pct for me worth it.
    I happy to have tried this new prohormone even though i did not get the results i thought i would.
    if i had to run this again i would run 100mgs

  33. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMarine View Post
    ^What Mike said man, most people would have just said f*** it and ditched the cycle if they were having other problems. Now I know to not do this for my first cycle so I definitely have to say thanks for keeping the log. I'm probably gunna run p-mag. I hope your tooth problems get better
    no worries mate. good to suffer for others

  34. strengh 8/10
    mass 4/10
    libido 9/10
    wiegth gain..5/10
    leathargy ....no issues
    testicals......no change
    hair loss......non
    would i recomend...no.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    strengh 8/10
    mass 4/10
    libido 9/10
    wiegth gain..5/10
    leathargy ....no issues
    testicals......no change
    hair loss......non
    would i recomend...no.
    thanks again dude, this was all the questions i was about to ask, thanks for covering them. Any ideas for your next cycle?

  36. not yet mate . but will go with something with more of a proven history to it. what ever one i will run a longer cycle . can always get test e and nap's . but will look into other phs too. cheers for the reps mate

  37. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    not yet mate . but will go with something with more of a proven history to it. what ever one i will run a longer cycle . can always get test e and nap's . but will look into other phs too. cheers for the reps mate
    no worries, your lucky you can get test e. Im stuck with ph's for now.

  38. Mechabol sounds like a real disappointment. Since I have a couple bottles I was thinking I'm gona run @ 100 mg for 8 weeks along with my trenazone the 8 weeks and hope for the best. I figured since i have it I might as well give it a shot. I'll have my recent bloodwork results back in a few day, and if all looks well, game on!!! Anyway, thanks for logging.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AlterEdge78
    Mechabol sounds like a real disappointment. Since I have a couple bottles I was thinking I'm gona run @ 100 mg for 8 weeks along with my trenazone the 8 weeks and hope for the best. I figured since i have it I might as well give it a shot. I'll have my recent bloodwork results back in a few day, and if all looks well, game on!!! Anyway, thanks for logging.
    Wasn't really a fair evaluation of Mechabol. Dude only got a couple of weeks in b4 having tooth issues and his diet went off wack. Plus he never logged his workout program either. Alot of uncertainties b4 I would say mech was a disappointment. You have to give any hormone a fair shake b4 giving up on it. U have to eat and train like a beast to become a beast, don't matter what u take. Use some logic bro....
    "Liver stress is weakness leaving the body!!"

  40. You're right. Ima still give it a try soon
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mechabol Cycle
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
  3. low dose ai's on mechabol p-mag cycle
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 04:11 PM
  4. Upcoming Mechabol Cycle
    By LikeMike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:28 AM
Log in
Log in