anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nicee. Hopefully lethargy doesn't kick in. How's your moods?
    moods are quick to change but are stoppable.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide View Post
    Just a thought about bloat. Might want to add Erase Pro, many loggers have stated it has dried them out. It may help. Not sure if you'd want to go 1 everyday though. Many have stated that it dries the joints out and that 1 every other day seems to be best.

Other than that, keep it up.
    i have erase on hand but am going to leave it off the menu and see if it calms dowm itself.
    cals now at 2800 50 30 20 % p.c.f.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by klint

moods are quick to change but are stoppable.
    Good lol. Them moods can always have u fighting with Wifey for any reason.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Good lol. Them moods can always have u fighting with Wifey for any reason.
    pmsl!!! hell shes the angry one lol. blondes lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by klint
    pmsl!!! hell shes the angry one lol. blondes lol
    Word up lol. Btw any body changes yet? More defined?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   

6. not as yet but strengh is up so shouldnt be long . i hope

7. Hope it's still going well. I added a log for mine as well. Can't wait to feel it actually start to kick in!

8. weighted wide grip pull ups up 6kilos 5x5
    deadlifts one rep max up 2o kilos
    bench press up 10 kilos 3x6
    isolation exercises up 2-4 kilos
    so far so good

9. Your bench is up 10 kilos? Thats impressive bro, its only been what a week? Things are just getting started, sounds like mechabol is a winner.

10. so far so good

11. Subbed! better late then never haha. Glad to hear your seeing some solid results so far

12. Subbed, interested to see where this goes. Hope you have some great before/after results.

13. Hey first week eat only 2400 kcals changed and now eat 2500- 3500 depending on training days. have water bloat in face and body. had a weigh in today and bollocjs my wieght is down frim cycle start. miffed right off.

14. U might want to keep the Cal's up to get the most out of ur cycle. 3000-4500. Less Cal's wont clear the bloat, that gona happen reguardless.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

15. To do that am going to have to eat some dirty food. or much more carbs and fats. which i guess is dirty .

16. No, it is hard to get extra Cal's. But u can still keep it clean. Raw nuts, oats, fish. But do what ever u feel comfortable with.
    I had trouble keeping gains because I reverted to old eating habits. What do u Weight. At 2400 Cal's you looking at mantaining 160-180lb.

How many meals a day are you eating. Are you drinking 3-4 shakes.

What do I know any way. Hope someone else chimes in too
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619

17. I eat atleast 6 times aday plus 3-4 shakes @ 40pro each one and do snack too. protien from 260-360 aday carbs 200-300 aday fats 80grms . 3 liters of straight water another 1-2 in tea shakes ect. its not all bad had some compents today. and its still early in cycle .

18. The pumps are awsome and last a long time compared to nos supps ect

want to say big thanks for all ur support advice so far cheers guys

19. Up the carbs 350-400 a day...try cottage cheese or casien protein powder before bed.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Up the carbs 350-400 a day...try cottage cheese or casien protein powder before bed.
    I am on the casien before bed will upit to 40g anite. plain flavour. gross lol.
    Will up carbs mate. wil stick oats in all the shakes. that should help

21. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    I am on the casien before bed will upit to 40g anite. plain flavour. gross lol.
    Will up carbs mate. wil stick oats in all the shakes. that should help
    heck yeah man, do whatever you gotta do to get those cals, i usually through in a bananna in my casien for flavor..

22. hey mike looks like the bloat has calmed down!!!!

23. Good to hear man!

24. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    hey mike looks like the bloat has calmed down!!!!
    nice man, is your strength is still increasing steadily? What about weight? Are your muscles feeling harder? Any sides? Muscle cramps?acne? So the bloat lasted what, the first week or so?

25. Subbed.... I'll be following, hope you get great results. I have 2 bottles of Mecha and 3 bottles of trenazone in my stash waiting on me me after I lean out some more.

26. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    nice man, is your strength is still increasing steadily? What about weight? Are your muscles feeling harder? Any sides? Muscle cramps?acne? So the bloat lasted what, the first week or so?
    strength for me is mechas strongest result so far. i can lift so much more that my joints hurt lol. weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed. muscles r solid all week. no cramps what so ever and no spots at all. my chaps down stairs r still the same as before cycle. tbh was thinking of upping the dose to 100mg but then id have to get more dilvered this week.
    its almost two weeks now and can say except for a **** up on my part regarding preloading mecha has been side free. only bloat for the first week or so. but thats it . love the strengh gains and my shoulders r looking sweat. surely more size will follow

27. Quote Originally Posted by klint View Post
    strength for me is mechas strongest result so far. i can lift so much more that my joints hurt lol. weigh in is tomorrow so fingers crossed. muscles r solid all week. no cramps what so ever and no spots at all. my chaps down stairs r still the same as before cycle. tbh was thinking of upping the dose to 100mg but then id have to get more dilvered this week.
    its almost two weeks now and can say except for a **** up on my part regarding preloading mecha has been side free. only bloat for the first week or so. but thats it . love the strengh gains and my shoulders r looking sweat. surely more size will follow
    thats a awesome report bro, I got my fingers crossed for you...

28. cheers .. oh mood swings dont count as sides because ur misses leaves you aline ..for sone peace and quiet

29. start.of week 3.
    so.cals have been around 3200. for the last week on training days and carbs although not high enough on non training days have been even lower. this is after all a lean bulk. well only two noticeable changes. my joints are drying out Alot!! so have upped support from today . and weight has gone up .. woop woop !! lol 4lbs! might not be much but i was getting worried.

30. Good gains poppie!
    But I'm telling you don't worry about carbs and Cal's, eat like a beast! You body works differently when ur on cycle. And doesnt really store fat. Keep ur intake up on non training day to. It will be used for recovery.

How ur work outs going. Are ppl around u mumbling to each other, " I think that guys on some thing, he's acting like a fuking animal"

I can't wait till he final pic. Judging by ur first pic. Ur going to be a complete fukin gorrilla!
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mechabol Cycle
    By johnny75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:06 PM
  2. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 03:57 PM
  3. low dose ai's on mechabol p-mag cycle
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-03-2012, 04:11 PM
  4. Upcoming Mechabol Cycle
    By LikeMike in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 11:28 AM