RPN HAVOC CYCLE INFO

andro454

Awards
I completely recommend this product to anyone, anyday, it worked really good, got very good results out of it. Strength gains would be like any tren product but more dry. Way more dry.. Thsi product is AWESOME!! i loved it. Didnt loose my drive, balls still same size. 4 weeks in i started to get gyno, went away in a week with nolva. Started seeing results 3 weeks in. LOVE my body now. i got a jail body lol gonna start going hard on legs. any questions? please ask in the comments. Finished my cycle about 2 weeks ago, still getting a high temper i can obviously tell. doing this month with triazole and some Kre-Alkalyn.. Everything else seems to be 100% good!

diabo91

Awards
So did you start seeing results by the end of the third week? I'm running 40mg (with the first week at 20mg) and am at the end of my third week- haven't felt anything yet.

rob42

rob42

Awards
I completely recommend this product to anyone, anyday, it worked really good, got very good results out of it. Strength gains would be like any tren product but more dry. Way more dry.. Thsi product is AWESOME!! i loved it. Didnt loose my drive, balls still same size. 4 weeks in i started to get gyno, went away in a week with nolva. Started seeing results 3 weeks in. LOVE my body now. i got a jail body lol gonna start going hard on legs. any questions? please ask in the comments. Finished my cycle about 2 weeks ago, still getting a high temper i can obviously tell. doing this month with triazole and some Kre-Alkalyn.. Everything else seems to be 100% good!
Stats???? Before and after strength, size??? Diet on the cycle????? Dosing plan???? Have you tried any tren products???? Need to see some objectivity.

andro454

Awards
So did you start seeing results by the end of the third week? I'm running 40mg (with the first week at 20mg) and am at the end of my third week- haven't felt anything yet.
20 is useless and a waste of pills. ide hate to admit it but your first week was useless man. get 2 bottles and go up 10 a week up to 50, youll def start feeling something on the 40 mg week.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
This^^^^^!!!! For me 40mg is the sweet spot! 50 has been good so far but I have been getting horrible back pumps. Upping my taurine intake now haha.

andro454

Awards
This^^^^^!!!! For me 40mg is the sweet spot! 50 has been good so far but I have been getting horrible back pumps. Upping my taurine intake now haha.
yeah 40 was the best 2 weeks for me. people make a mistake when they only get one bottle haha. whats your post?

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I was agreeing that 20mg is a waste! If that's what you were looking for. I forgot to quote it lol.