dosing deca, winstrol, and test.

oneil94

Awards
Bout to start this cycle. Anyone got info? Such as when I should take it an how many cc's. As well as vitamins and all of that stuff. Any info at all would be good

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Bro u need to do a lot more research, we're not gonna spoon feed u information.

oneil94

Awards
I got my basic info. 1 cc of win and 1cc of deca eod then finish off with the test. I know more about win and deca than I do abt test. Was lookin for an opinion on the dosage and for info commin from people insted of a site

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
What's the concentration of all your gear?

oneil94

Awards
Idk what the concentration is. They guy told me 1 cc of each eod. Then finish off with test. He's pretty humngo-giigantor. Looks like a goliaath. But I was just gonna make sure. No bro it ant gonna end bad. were on a website. So deca not eod? Deca ed?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Idk what the concentration is. They guy told me 1 cc of each eod. Then finish off with test. He's pretty humngo-giigantor. Looks like a goliaath. But I was just gonna make sure. No bro it ant gonna end bad. were on a website. So deca not eod? Deca ed?
bro sell what you've got and start researching for the next 6 months to a year on anabolics. winny eod is retarded, deca eod is a like a prayer for horrible progestin related sides, and what do you mean finish off with test? figure out the ester lengths in your test and "deca" and it will give a good starting point. if its the true deca (nandralone decanoate) then eod is way too often. if it is npp then eod is perfect. with the test, depending on what you have you can be dosing .5cc ed to 1+cc e4d. winstrol is an oral made into an injectable form. to keep steady blood levels you take it every day. you dont even need to poke it you can just drink the stuff and you'll be fine. you really need to learn a hell of a lot more about what you're going to put into your body before you consider or even make purchases, otherwise you can really f*ck your self up. any chance you've got a clue what PCT is?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
bro sell what you've got and start researching for the next 6 months to a year on anabolics. winny eod is retarded, deca eod is a like a prayer for horrible progestin related sides, and what do you mean finish off with test? figure out the ester lengths in your test and "deca" and it will give a good starting point. if its the true deca (nandralone decanoate) then eod is way too often. if it is npp then eod is perfect. with the test, depending on what you have you can be dosing .5cc ed to 1+cc e4d. winstrol is an oral made into an injectable form. to keep steady blood levels you take it every day. you dont even need to poke it you can just drink the stuff and you'll be fine. you really need to learn a hell of a lot more about what you're going to put into your body before you consider or even make purchases, otherwise you can really f*ck your self up. any chance you've got a clue what PCT is?
This^^^

OP u clearly have no clue what you're doing and the meathead u got your gear from is a retard, anyone can take juice and get huge but have not nearly enough knowledge. I bet he didn't even tell u to use caber, and I bet he doesn't either. Gyno surgery is like $5000, nobody wants to waste that getting rid of their new tits.

oneil94

Awards
Yea I know what a pct it. Was tryin to get help and y'all gotta talk down. **** all of yall

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well you're an idiot, you've done no research. Who would even run winny with deca, deca is wet as f*ck.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
This guy is gonna lose his balls and gain tits.
Finish off with Test? Wtf
Not to be a total dick but that's a heavy ass first cycle and just to say cc and not know the mg or ester is showing complete and total ignorance to what you even have. Test suspension is completely different from Test E or Prop.

OP learn about Ai's and learn a **** ton about PCT as well as everything else you can about steroids in general. This site will help you if you do the work. Read read read and don't do that cycle until you do.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This guy is gonna lose his balls and gain tits.
Finish off with Test? Wtf
Not to be a total dick but that's a heavy ass first cycle and just to say cc and not know the mg or ester is showing complete and total ignorance to what you even have. Test suspension is completely different from Test E or Prop.

OP learn about Ai's and learn a **** ton about PCT as well as everything else you can about steroids in general. This site will help you if you do the work. Read read read and don't do that cycle until you do.
Yeah it was offensive, he had NO knowledge of what he needed to do at all. Hey bro I have test, tren and winny, how do I use them and for how long? Lol

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Ok I just realized this guy is Trollin. Good one OP you deff got me for a day lol this is a troll for sure.
"humngo-giigantor" knows the terms "eod" and "ed" common now humngo-giigantor?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ok I just realized this guy is Trollin. Good one OP you deff got me for a day lol this is a troll for sure.
"humngo-giigantor" knows the terms "eod" and "ed" common now humngo-giigantor?
Or he might just truly b an idiot lol.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
This is true.
I had a buddy taking whatever cause he was a middle man getting everyone gear and he said things to me like that.
He also now has bitch titts and no size one year later. Sad man dude had no clue.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This is true.
I had a buddy taking whatever cause he was a middle man getting everyone gear and he said things to me like that.
He also now has bitch titts and no size one year later. Sad man dude had no clue.
Yeah a lot of guys have concept of what a good pct is either.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
Yeah a lot of guys have concept of what a good pct is either.
Yea seems like guys I know think it's Nolva and beer lol until they deflate completely just to run something again. It's part of what gives the stuff a bad name

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yea seems like guys I know think it's Nolva and beer lol until they deflate completely just to run something again. It's part of what gives the stuff a bad name
Nolva and beer isnt a good pct... ruh roh im screwed

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lol its not good unless u have 10 shots of tequila everyday too.
Can we sub tequila for anything else. Im already having trouble getting wood

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So I got this deca 400, is it cool if I run it at 2cc eod? I'm Gona run pct revolution black and fish oil as my pct. this sound about right

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
So I got this deca 400, is it cool if I run it at 2cc eod? I'm Gona run pct revolution black and fish oil as my pct. this sound about right
Yeah pct revolution black is all u need bro, you're more than covered.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Might wanna stack it with creatine but that might be overkill
Overkill for sure. I heard superdrol works great on pct. Helps with the progestin build up from the test.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Overkill for sure. I heard superdrol works great on pct. Helps with the progestin build up from the test.
Thanks bro's, good call on the SD. Imma be huge!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I thought tren was better in pct?
Nooo he needs to run 900mg a week with eod pokes of 200mg deca and 1500mg a week test. Maube 250 a day of anadrol.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
This is good news I have some original Cel Mdrol laying around.
I heard its a great stand alone test booster as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 33
djtitch20 Anabolics 7
Jarconis Anabolics 15