just ended dmz cycle
- 06-20-2012, 02:31 AM
- 06-20-2012, 05:48 PM
To be honest I don't like being off cycle ever.
- 06-20-2012, 09:14 PM
Coming off cycle is definitely difficult. I ended up on a 5 weeker SD run instead of my planned 4 because I didn't want to come off, but my body was telling me otherwise. Hopefully you have a good pct to get things working again. The emotions will only last a couple weeks then you can focus on keeping your gains. Good luck!
06-21-2012, 07:17 AM
Have tamoxifen, pct revolution black, and daa for pct.
Similar Forum Threads
- By RoadBlocK in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2011, 09:49 PM
- By Strygwyr in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2010, 04:24 AM
- By drivehard in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 9Last Post: 04-21-2009, 09:27 AM
- By Soad in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 32Last Post: 12-24-2008, 01:32 PM
- By Diloret in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2006, 06:36 PM