Whit's SD/EPI/4ad RDe Cycle!

Page 3 of 26 First 12345 ... Last

  1. 24hrs and counting.....


  2. Let's do this
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. I'm a kill this ****!!! Just got to focus on my diet to maximize gains.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    I'm a kill this ****!!! Just got to focus on my diet to maximize gains.
    and sleep, good luck getting that with a new born, haha

  5. Thank god for boobies, but I do get up to help changing diapers and what not
    •   
       


  6. Good luck on the sleep- we lucked out my kid has slept 8-10 hrs a night since 2 months, minus the odd nightmare or "i just sh1t my pants and it BURNS!!!!!" cant blame him for those though. But its allllllllll worth it man, just to see them smile at ya
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  7. ABSOLUTELY !!!!

  8. I'll be watching ya too I started a SD/Epi cycle (day 3) myself. And I had my second lil girl June 22nd.

    Kind of crazy similar lol.

    You might also look at AI Cycle support. It's BP/Prostate/and liver support. And it tastes terrible so you know it's good lol.

  9. Yeah bro, nice!! Love my little ones. Best thing that could ever happen to me. I did see ur log I think. I'll ck it out. Thx for coming along. Just hope sides aren't to bad doing two methyls. I'm gonna kill liv support/cycle assist etc. We will see!

  10. Yeah I'm there with ya. I got a gallon jug of water to work and make my self drink it there then fill it up again at home and try and get through it again. I ran SD at 30mg a while ago and didn't have sides or liver issues. I'll just be watching closing as I'm sure you will be too.

  11. Wake up bitach, it's time to take some roids!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  12. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Wake up bitach, it's time to take some roids!
    This!!! Bitch :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. In this shizznit!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. This motha fuk right here... We're waiting.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  15. Pop those pills bro...get on it!!

  16. Wake the Fock up and get Juiced yo!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  17. Holy ****, baby kept me up all night, but right now, no excuses! Oatmeal down the hatch with yogurt, fish oil, multi. Oh and 10mg EPI and 10mg SD. I'm gettin yoked kids! Maybe a little white flood to get blood going. Off to do chest and calves in 10 min.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Holy ****, baby kept me up all night, but right now, no excuses! Oatmeal down the hatch with yogurt, fish oil, multi. Oh and 10mg EPI and 10mg SD. I'm gettin yoked kids! Maybe a little white flood to get blood going. Off to do chest and calves in 10 min.
    That's what we like to ****in hear
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    Holy ****, baby kept me up all night, but right now, no excuses! Oatmeal down the hatch with yogurt, fish oil, multi. Oh and 10mg EPI and 10mg SD. I'm gettin yoked kids! Maybe a little white flood to get blood going. Off to do chest and calves in 10 min.
    you better have a awesome work-out dude. No quarter for the weights!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Thank god for boobies, but I do get up to help changing diapers and what not
    Just read through your Threads Congrats on the new addition to the family , Sleep is definately going to be a sought after luxury lol. Anyways hope you kill it on chest an calves. BTW how's White Flood work for you? Never tried it yet any feed back would be appreciated

  21. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Holy ****, baby kept me up all night, but right now, no excuses! Oatmeal down the hatch with yogurt, fish oil, multi. Oh and 10mg EPI and 10mg SD. I'm gettin yoked kids! Maybe a little white flood to get blood going. Off to do chest and calves in 10 min.
    Sweet sweet relief.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

  22. I'm gonna own this gym, everybody run!!


    Name:  image-2706618023.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  522.6 KB



    Day 1: Chest and calves

    Endurance not so good since I've taken some time off.

    Energy was great for day 1. White flood helped out. Not my favorite PWO, but effective. Don't like the crack head feeling. My fav is J3D, gives perfect energy pre, during, and post workout. Craze gave me headaches and also cracked out feeling.

    Flat bar bench:
    315x8 335x5 315x4. (endurance issue for sure)

    Incline Dumbs:
    85x12 90x12 95x10

    Flat Dumb flys:
    55-10 (long rest, chat with owner lol) 60x12 65x8

    Pec Deck straight arms:
    Drop sets. 120x10 100x9 90x 11

    Low Cable Cross:
    70x8

    Stiff leg calf machine ( super sets with flys):

    225x18 300x15 300+45 plate x13 300+45x14 300+45x14

    Sucked down a protein shake right after with peanut butter, oats, dymatize whey/cassein and a banana.

    Time to grow now. This is just the beginning folks. More to come....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    I'm gonna own this gym, everybody run!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 611"/>

    Day 1: Chest and calves

    Endurance not so good since I've taken some time off.

    Energy was great for day 1. White flood helped out. Not my favorite PWO, but effective. Don't like the crack head feeling. My fav is J3D, gives perfect energy pre, during, and post workout. Craze gave me headaches and also cracked out feeling.

    Flat bar bench:
    315x8 335x5 315x4. (endurance issue for sure)

    Incline Dumbs:
    85x12 90x12 95x10

    Flat Dumb flys:
    55-10 (long rest, chat with owner lol) 60x12 65x8

    Pec Deck straight arms:
    Drop sets. 120x10 100x9 90x 11

    Low Cable Cross:
    70x8

    Stiff leg calf machine ( super sets with flys):

    225x18 300x15 300+45 plate x13 300+45x14 300+45x14

    Sucked down a protein shake right after with peanut butter, oats, dymatize whey/cassein and a banana.

    Time to grow now. This is just the beginning folks. More to come....
    Solid lifts brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Holy ****, baby kept me up all night, but right now, no excuses! Oatmeal down the hatch with yogurt, fish oil, multi. Oh and 10mg EPI and 10mg SD. I'm gettin yoked kids! Maybe a little white flood to get blood going. Off to do chest and calves in 10 min.
    Yeah buddy!!!!!!!! Glad to see you have joined the club!!!!!! Lol Iove how so many of us started around the same time!!! Awesome bro kill it
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  25. Subbd bro! And congrats!!! Kill that sh!t!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  26. Thanks for all the support boys. You guys are gonna make me work harder than I ever have!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    I'm gonna own this gym, everybody run!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 611"/>

    Day 1: Chest and calves

    Endurance not so good since I've taken some time off.

    Energy was great for day 1. White flood helped out. Not my favorite PWO, but effective. Don't like the crack head feeling. My fav is J3D, gives perfect energy pre, during, and post workout. Craze gave me headaches and also cracked out feeling.

    Flat bar bench:
    315x8 335x5 315x4. (endurance issue for sure)

    Incline Dumbs:
    85x12 90x12 95x10

    Flat Dumb flys:
    55-10 (long rest, chat with owner lol) 60x12 65x8

    Pec Deck straight arms:
    Drop sets. 120x10 100x9 90x 11

    Low Cable Cross:
    70x8

    Stiff leg calf machine ( super sets with flys):

    225x18 300x15 300+45 plate x13 300+45x14 300+45x14

    Sucked down a protein shake right after with peanut butter, oats, dymatize whey/cassein and a banana.

    Time to grow now. This is just the beginning folks. More to come....
    Solid lifts for sure. What do you do to warmup? Just wondering, those 315's are awesome
    Life is cold, short, and brutal
    Training log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/207211-sae2110s-training-log.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sae2110

    Solid lifts for sure. What do you do to warmup? Just wondering, those 315's are awesome
    I don't warm up much actually, just 135 two sets of 15 and 225 for 10 then balls to the wall! These lifts should be much improved over the next 8 weeks.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    I don't warm up much actually, just 135 two sets of 15 and 225 for 10 then balls to the wall! These lifts should be much improved over the next 8 weeks.
    balls to the wall is the only way to go...good lift dude.

  30. It's 345 am and I'm eating yogurt. Frickin starving already. Must be turning Alpha style! Yeah buddy!! Back to bed
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 11:45 AM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 03:39 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
  4. Muscle Warfare Stack whit NMDA
    By siima in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:45 PM
  5. Something to stack whit H-drol
    By judd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 08:17 AM
Log in
Log in