Whit's SD/EPI/4ad RDe Cycle!

Page 2 of 31 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit View Post
    Anticipation sux, doesn't it!
    yeah, I usually just find a new supp to fill the void until cycle time...but it's like putting a band-aid on a bullet wound lol


  2. Dude, I am sooo with you on that one lol! I always need some sort I supp in my system wether its some Creatine, PWO, etc. I could assume its a mental thing.
    •   
       


  3. Let's get some more followers in thiz bitch! In brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. In on this bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Yeah bitches!!!
    •   
       


  6. I mean, thanks for dropping in lol!! I'm ragin thinking about it.

  7. Well, here's my little dude "Jett". Born today at 8:18 am eastern time and weighed 8lbs 4oz. Gonna buy him a fisher price weight set ASAP. Got to get him beast!!

    Name:  image-365451680.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  432.6 KB

  8. Congrats my brother! Gorgeous!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  9. Thanks brotha!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Thanks brotha!
    You got it bro! Enjoy :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. I can see it now, lil' ranger vs. lil'whit (clash of the little tikes)

  12. The future hahaha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Edited, sounded better lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Well, here's my little dude "Jett". Born today at 8:18 am eastern time and weighed 8lbs 4oz. Gonna buy him a fisher price weight set ASAP. Got to get him beast!!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****62 302"/>
    Congrats brother mine will be two in aug...time flys like you wouldn't believe
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Edited, sounded better lol
    Are you starting your baby on the booby milk or formula
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  16. He's on the boob. Way better than the homemade bunk! I'm sure you feel the same

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    He's on the boob. Way better than the homemade bunk! I'm sure you feel the same
    Ya Haha its way better... Plus it keeps the boobies nice and full Haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Frickin A bro. She went from a B to a full C last time around. So does this mean she's gonna be a full D after this one!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by wrxwhit
    Frickin A bro. She went from a B to a full C last time around. So does this mean she's gonna be a full D after this one!!!
    Hope so Haha my wifes went from b to c :-) THUUUUUUUMBS UP!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  20. congratulations!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html

  21. Thanks bro. We are all trying to turn our bodies into robots working day in and day out, but when it comes to the greatest things in life such as this, that takes the cake.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Congrats brother mine will be two in aug...time flys like you wouldn't believe
    Oh I know, I also have a three yr old daughter. We take life for granted sometimes so gotta enjoy everyday good or bad.

  23. Well, here's the ammunition. 3 days and counting!!

    Name:  image-1531373650.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  436.7 KB

  24. Thats a sexy stash pic bro, I got all my goodies yesterday...sadly im having shoulder trouble its looking like ac joint...not sure if ill be up to cycle or not next week will be a better indicator, will you be starting a new thread or just start the log on this one?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/212177-diary-madman-sd.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    Thats a sexy stash pic bro, I got all my goodies yesterday...sadly im having shoulder trouble its looking like ac joint...not sure if ill be up to cycle or not next week will be a better indicator, will you be starting a new thread or just start the log on this one?
    just dont work out that one side. ull be huge with one tiny limb. it'll be totally beast
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 04:39 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 06:06 AM
  4. Muscle Warfare Stack whit NMDA
    By siima in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 01:45 PM
  5. Something to stack whit H-drol
    By judd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Log in
Log in