First Cycle: Test E/Dbol/Anavar

colonial

Awards
Hey guys pickin up my gear at the end of the upcoming week. Pretty excited for it, going to run a log the whole way through. Like the title says, its my first cycle and im just going to run a simple cycle. Trying to get fit for rugby, so i figured a small dbol kickstart with an anavar finish would do the trick.

Little info about me-
Started lifting seriously my about 3 years ago. Went from a 180 lb lean wrestler to a solid 200 my freshman year of college. With 2 years of training I had made greater gains than expected, but then the last month of college i was in a rugby accident. I fractured 8 bones in my face and needed reconstructive surgery. Basically had me sitting out for 2 months (beast recovery time right?) But after the surgery I had lost alot of strenght and size. Said **** the bull**** and trained hard for the past 15 months. Went from 167 post surgery to 230 after 10 months of training and eating hard.
My max lifts sky rocketed (pre is when i started after surgery and post is at the end of my huge bulk).

Bench
pre: 215 post: 320
Squat
pre: 300 post:415 or so havent maxed it yet
Deadlift
pre: 350 post: 450

After my bulk and close to the end of winter I realized with all my size and strength I got kinda fat. Went from 19% BF to the 12% I am at now, down 30 pounds or so, but my lifts have only improved.

Stats:
205 lbs
12% BF
6'2"

Current lifts:
Bench - 345
Squat - 425 (Dont want to push too hard I go ass to heel on all squats)
Deadlift - 485

Now I figured over the summer, researching alot and changing my projected cycle numerous times I will run with it this time. I know people may think I am too young to do it and many advise against it but I have my mind set and only want supporters.

Supplements:
Multivitamin
creatine
milk thistle
protein
Pre-workout (on leg and back days when needed, not every day)

Cycle: (95% sure this is it, might remove the dbol)
1-12 Test E @ 500 mg/week pinning 2x
1-4 Dbol @ 40 mg ED
8-14 Anavar @ 50mg ED (might front load with the anavar because of extras)
2-14 Arimidex @ .5mg EOD

PCT
Clomid 100/50/50 until bottle runs out

I wont be ordering for a bit, so any input that you guys have I can take in to consideration and may change the cycle a little or add stuff in.

Also will be posting pictures all along the way. A few coming tonight or tomorrow!

colonial

Awards
Training:

I split my training into alternating weeks. One week I will do High Rep High Volume training, and the next week I will do Low Rep Explosive Training (Stimulate all forms of muscle growth and also training those big compound movements alot for rugby)

High Rep week:
Usually do 4 lifts each part, 3-4 sets of 10-12 reps.

Mon: Chest/Back
Tue: Shoulders/arms
Wed: Legs
Thu: Chest/back
Fri: Shoulders/Arms
Sat: Legs
Sun: Rest

Low Rep week:
I have a set rugby workout that follows 3-5 sets with 2-8 reps each set, usually decreasing in reps each set you progress.

Mon: Upper Body Explosive
Tue: Lower Body Explosive
Wed: Rest
Thu: Upper Body Explosive
Fri: Lower Body Explosive
Sat: Rest
Sun: Rest

As I start my cycle I will completely write out the workout schedule that I do with what weights.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I will say you're too young but it sounds like your going through with it so I'll follow along bro. Very similar to a cycle I'm planning for next spring (I'm 31 though).

colonial

Awards
Thanks man, yeah i have been thinking about it for many many months and I want to be better than everyone else and I have the mindset I can't fall behind and I have my mind made up