My MegaPlexx Log

harveydane

Awards
Hello everyone, you can call me stupid or whatever you want, but I am 25 years old and I have started a cycle of megaplexx. I am 9 days in at this point. I have created a video log which I will be updating on youtube. My starting weight was around 153-154lbs. Im only going to take 2 pills a day for the first 2 weeks then up it to 3 pills for the last two weeks. I will be taking cycle assist on cycle and off cycle and my PCT will consist of liquidcomi (clomid). I also have some liquidex on hand just in case. I will say at this point, only 9 days onto it I have noticed that I am much hotter (temperaturewise) than normal, Ive been sweating at work sitting at my desk which I never done before. Its not that bad but enough to make it uncomfortable. Be sure to keep up with this thread and/or the youtube channel as I will be posting updates once a week.

Weight (in the AM after using the bathroom (1&2))
Day 0 - 153.5
Day 1 - 154
Day 2 - 155.6
Day 3 - 156.4
Day 4 - 157.2
Day 5 - 159.6
Day 6 - 160
Day 7 - 161.8
Day 8 - 161.6

WeightGain.png

Ive been eating my butt off and hitting the gym pretty hard. I have just started to notice a slight increase in strength and stamina while working out. Ill be keeping this original post updated. Please offer any suggestions you may have for me. Thanks guys!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow 9 pounds in 9 days you are on a record-breaking pace my friend

harveydane

Awards
Wow 9 pounds in 9 days you are on a record-breaking pace my friend
Well as you can see this morning I was 0.2lbs less than the previous day. I hope the plateau effect doesn't continue. But Im weighing 165.2 right now which means after dinner ill be in the 166 - 167 range and from what Ive been seeing is that when I wake up and use the bathroom Im generally around 3lbs less than I was when i weighed in after dinner. So hopefully Ill see some more gain tomorrow and through the rest of the cycle. Im hoping last night was just a fluke.

harveydane

Awards
Woke up this morning weighing 164.4 Thats 10+ lbs in 10 days.....what have I got myself into lol

harveydane

Awards
168.2 after 14 days. Thats a gain of just under 15 lbs in 2 weeks. Still have 2 more weeks to go and just started taking 3 pills a day now. Will have new video up hopefully within the next couple of days.

harveydane

Awards
New video up on youtube guys. I cant post links but I'm sure you guys are capable of finding it, im at 169.6 today, hoping to break 170 tomorrow.

harveydane

Awards
New video up guys, just broke 20lbs weighing in at 173.6 this morning!!!