H-drol 11-sterone cycle leg/muscle cramps

liftsalot

Awards
Hey guys whats up? So ive been lifting about 3-4 years done a few cycles before like furaza, h-drol ect. Im currently in about week 6 of a 11-sterone and h-drol stack. I started the 11-sterone at 300mg a day for first 3 weeks then brought in h-drol at week 4 at 50mg a day then doing last 4 weeks of h-drol at 75mg. 8 week total cycle, so im in week 4 of the h-drol everythings been going good but now when i run my legs cramp up so bad and feel like there on fire. I used to run about a mile and a half to warm up before i lift and now its hard to even push though 3/4 of a mile. Also same problem when i lift sometimes, i did back and bis today and yes pumps are great but starting to feel different not so much like pump but like my biceps are cramping and burning. My joints are also starting to hurt but i was expecting that lol this cramping and burning is a new one on me. Anyone else have any similar problems on h-drol or any cycle? And also any remidies? Im currently taking 12000mg BCAA and 9000mg glutimine aside from all the support supps fish oil, cycle assist, multi, CLA (just started few days ago) and MSM for joints.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Just started week 5 of hdrol I had the same leg pumps in my quads n my calves doing some hiit. I also have had the same pumps in my bis, but I like them almost geeks like everything is growing . I am currently taking fish oil n bcaas. I have heard that taurine helps out too, but haven't taken any but what's in a monster lol .

liftsalot

Awards
Just started week 5 of hdrol I had the same leg pumps in my quads n my calves doing some hiit. I also have had the same pumps in my bis, but I like them almost geeks like everything is growing . I am currently taking fish oil n bcaas. I have heard that taurine helps out too, but haven't taken any but what's in a monster lol .
Ya man its brutal I've never had this on a cycle before I could barly run lol. I think I will go out today and pick up some taurine I drink a monster every day too ha ha but I'm sure 1000mg of taurie isn't enough lol. How have your gains been on your cycle? You doing a 6 week?

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
Yeh that was the original plan but ended up to 100 mg yesterday starting my 5th week. I have enough for ten day then I'll end it there. I have gained around 10 lbs so far it's my first cycle. I have lost some bf but have gained weight lol .

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
The lethargy suks and it crushed my libido. I ran out of my ore workout so know its takes a lot to get up and go have to force myself to get out of bed

murk01

murk01

Awards
The lethargy suks and it crushed my libido. I ran out of my ore workout so know its takes a lot to get up and go have to force myself to get out of bed
Turine and eat a couple of bannanas a day. The water goes right through you if ur low on patasium.

liftsalot

Awards
Yeh that was the original plan but ended up to 100 mg yesterday starting my 5th week. I have enough for ten day then I'll end it there. I have gained around 10 lbs so far it's my first cycle. I have lost some bf but have gained weight lol .
Nice man how's the 100mg doing for you? I was thinking about bumping up to 100 my last week or going 6 weeks of h-drol instead of 5. The only reason I did 5 is because I'm stacking it with the 11-oxo and definibatly shut down but I don't think the extra week would hurt so I might go for 6. Ya I went and got some taurine yesterday but didn't notice anything yesterday obviously cause it was an off day lol.

stubbs481

stubbs481

Awards
I woke up feeling gd yesterday, but then got real lethargic and I got very nauseated. It got a really bad headache too but this whole cycle the side effects have been bad for me. I want to run another cycle one of these days but don't want those sides again.

liftsalot

Awards
I woke up feeling gd yesterday, but then got real lethargic and I got very nauseated. It got a really bad headache too but this whole cycle the side effects have been bad for me. I want to run another cycle one of these days but don't want those sides again.
Ya man its crazy some cycles I've had next to no side effects and other cycles I've had quite a variety. I haven't had to bad of lethargy yet on h-drol I did on dymethazine though bad I had body aches felt like I had the flu it was weird.