1st Timer on Hdrol

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by queensg35
    And 7 days is enough for the prelode?
    or should you go 2 weeks?
    Thanks in advance!
    Most oral protocols fall within the ranges below:

2weeks preload, 3-8 weeks for oral cycle (time on is compound specific), 4-6 weeks for PCT
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

2. Thanks a lot man!
    •   

3. its easier if you just pick up cycle assist in my opinion and preload for 2 weeks, thats what i did. pct is still going great, holding steady at 183. strength is still there, starting to feel "off" though and some pumps are gone but that just means i have to increase the intensity and it motivates me more. i used haloplex by rock hard supplemets? (i think thats the company). product was great, i think im going to run it again in the winter, or maybe try a bridge of some sort, or maybe go straight for a low dose mdrol cycle.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mmstang33
    its easier if you just pick up cycle assist in my opinion and preload for 2 weeks, thats what i did. pct is still going great, holding steady at 183. strength is still there, starting to feel "off" though and some pumps are gone but that just means i have to increase the intensity and it motivates me more. i used haloplex by rock hard supplemets? (i think thats the company). product was great, i think im going to run it again in the winter, or maybe try a bridge of some sort, or maybe go straight for a low dose mdrol cycle.
    Question about pct, I know on cycle stims are a no no, but what about during pct?

5. i dont know what the science is behind it, but i dont want to put extra stress on my body so im staying off stims till im done with pct and maybe a little bit after
    •   

6. Week4 of my halo extreme cycle, take monster pump before every workout and i have no probs
    T2

7. idk if monster pump has stims but watch your blood pressure because hdrol is supposed to raise yours as a side effect. if it works for you more power to you man just lookin out

8. Just caffiene, i take co-q10, hawthorne, and flax and salmon oil, i don't worry too much about it, halo is pretty mild
    T2

9. I took Jack3d and Yoked during my Halo cycle and I loved it.

10. i guess maybe i couldve tried it but i didnt feel the need as the halo got me pumped enough

11. Yeah I was super lethargic about week 2 then just rolled with it!! Going to kick start with halo next time!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First timer Hdrol cycle looking for advice
    By wakester in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Hdrol/Winabol Stack effective? First-timer.
    By statik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:50 AM
  3. Hdrol/Winabol Stack effective? First-timer.
    By statik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
  4. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:15 PM