1st Timer on Hdrol

mmstang33

Awards
About to start my first cycle, let me know what you guys think!

Age=24
Height=5"11
Weight=175

Cycle
Week 1=Load Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle
Week 2=50mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 3=75mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 4-6=100mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 8-9=Nolva 20mg, PCT Assist, (undecided test booster)
Week 10-11=Nolva 10mg, PCT Assist, (undecided test booster)

Anything I'm missing? This will be my first PH after about 4 years of dedicated lifting. I played football and rugby all my life and once I got to college i got serious about lifting.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Awards
  • Established
Run the Hdrol 6 weeks instead of 5.

mmstang33

Awards
I was thinking since I was going to do 100mg for three weeks that it was too much stress on my body. I could always add the week if ILm feeling good. Do you think the 100mg is okay for four weeks?

mmstang33

Awards
I'll throw that in to the pct as well. My workout partner swears by activate and lean extreme so I think I'll go with those three to be safe.

mmstang33

Awards
Just received everything but the PCT test booster stuff (got the nolva). Very excited :) I'm hoping for a bit of a recomp with strength gain. I'll be eating between 2500-3000 calories and lifting 2 days on and one day off. I'll be doing a Chest-Tris, Back-Bis-Shoulders, Legs-Abs split with heavy volume. I also throw in things such as rope climbing, car pushing, tire flipping, and other "strongman" and crossfit type stuff into my everyday workouts as some strength-cardio.

joejoe55

Awards
I am currently also doing a stack that will have Halo in it, and I plan on running it as a bridge from Mdrol.. and my dosing scheme is 0/0/50/75/75/100/100.. I don't know what running 100mg for 4 concurrent weeks would do, but Halo is a relatively mild methyl.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
U look like u might b hitting 100 a little soon. U may want to put that off aand just see how the sides are acting at week 3. Youre not exacty heavy, so ull probly hit your sweet spot at 75

mmstang33

Awards
Ok thank you. Ill keep giving 75 until I feel like 100 is necessary. I was just thinking if i could shorten the cycle by a week and bump up the dosage to 1p0you earlier id see better results but ill stick with the 75 for longer

mmstang33

Awards
So, updated cycle will look like 50/75/75/75/100/100. Can't wait to start the Hdrol

mmstang33

Awards
Quick update, sorry for the delay but im on day 6 of 50mg. Had some trouble with a sketchy nolva source so I wanted to make sure I got the good stuff before I went into it. I'm already up four pounds!

mmstang33

Awards
Just ordered reboot to help with my PCT (35 bucks shipped!). Also upping my dosage to 75mg today. So far I'm up 5.5 pounds and have had very nice pumps and increased vascularity. Strength gain is minimal, endurance seems to be up. I'm very excited to start the higher dose today!

TestEinstein

Awards
Keep posting. The readers will come back. Post your estimated 1RMs now for reference.

mmstang33

Awards
I dont know if it was a placebo effect but had the best pumps of my life on 75mgs. Bench mach is 245, squat is 355, DL is 385. Todays a rest day, cant wait to hit chest tomorrow. Weight is at 182. No side effects so far

Doublejay

Doublejay

Awards
Running the same just added 450 mg of stano . I may go to 600 on the stano though

mmstang33

Awards
Hdrol is more than enough steroid for me. Fourth day of 75 was today, pumps and workouts are great. Weight is holding steady at 182. No side effects thus far. I'm hoping for the strength gains to start to kick in soon

mmstang33

Awards
Another great workout. Had a bit of a headache all day but drank a ton of water and it seemed to go away. Besides that no other side effects.

mmstang33

Awards
weight is up to 185. no side effects so far. vascularity and pumps are the best ive ever had but strength gains arent really coming yet but im being patient and hoping week 3 will bring them in for me.

TestEinstein

Awards
weight is up to 185. no side effects so far. vascularity and pumps are the best ive ever had but strength gains arent really coming yet but im being patient and hoping week 3 will bring them in for me.
You've used only a quarter of the total product and already you're up 10 lbs. I hope it's not all from the calories because hdrol usually does start being noticeable in week 3. (It's working the whole time but it's never really dramatic. Tell us about muscular size changes, maybe some measurements? Good work so far man.

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
I'm looking at running Hdrol soon, keep us posted bro!

mmstang33

Awards
I've been eating about 3000-3500 relatively clean calories a day. Macros are about 40/40/20 protein, carbs, fat. I don't have before measurements but I'm definitely adding size to my chest, arms, and legs. I'll be honest and say I've put on a little bit in my stomach but that was to be expected as I'd rather get all the strength I can from this cycle.

mmstang33

Awards
still at 185, strength is definitely increasing, about ten pounds per compound lifts. im getting slightly irritable at times but nothing too bad. also my libido is definitely going up. im also constantly hungry, probably ate close to 4k calories today.

kingkong3

Awards
About to start my first cycle, let me know what you guys think!

Age=24
Height=5"11
Weight=175

Cycle
Week 1=Load Cycle Assist and Milk Thistle
Week 2=50mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 3=75mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 4-6=100mg Hdrol, Cycle Assist
Week 8-9=Nolva 20mg, PCT Assist, (undecided test booster)
Week 10-11=Nolva 10mg, PCT Assist, (undecided test booster)

Anything I'm missing? This will be my first PH after about 4 years of dedicated lifting. I played football and rugby all my life and once I got to college i got serious about lifting.
So what did you end up doing for your cycle?

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
I'm looking at running Hdrol soon, keep us posted bro!
I'm in week 5 and ran it 50/50/75/75/100. It's good stuff and especially about week 3 becomes very noticeable! Perfect for my first cycle! Only real sides was heavy lethargic the first couple weeks(added DAA) and went away. Dry joints first week (upped the fish oil) and when I went to 100mg the first night back pumps were insane but went away next morning with more taurine. Ran cycle assist, etc.

Put on about 10lbs and leaned out a bit so I'm happy.

mmstang33

Awards
Im running it 50/75/75/75/75/100. I might bump up to 100 earlier if the sides stay away. Im midway thhrough week 3.

HTownNickel

HTownNickel

Awards
Good sh1t y'all.. I'm thinking about running it 6 weeks and stacking with stano200 for a test base. Either of you running a test base?

mmstang33

Awards
nah i'm not, i figured hdrol was enough for a first cycle

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
Good sh1t y'all.. I'm thinking about running it 6 weeks and stacking with stano200 for a test base. Either of you running a test base?
Yeah I went solo for first cycle. Wasn't sure how my body would react! My next one will be more than one compound that's for sure.

mmstang33

Awards
Back pumps are starting to get a bit bad. I'm starting to dose some taurine in with my protein shakes, hopefully it will take care of them by tomorrow.

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
Back pumps are starting to get a bit bad. I'm starting to dose some taurine in with my protein shakes, hopefully it will take care of them by tomorrow.
Did you bump it up to 100mg?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
U look like u might b hitting 100 a little soon. U may want to put that off aand just see how the sides are acting at week 3. Youre not exacty heavy, so ull probly hit your sweet spot at 75
Everyone is different but my buddy had the same positive effects at 75mg with the added negative effects (killer back pumps) at 100mg.

You are missing taurine. 5g+ a day will help with the dreaded back and calf pumps.

prider

prider

Awards
Put on some cranberry man. Had kidney problems on my tbol cycle.
Good luck

mmstang33

Awards
Yeah i did. Shoot me a pm if you need some help with it.

kingkong3

Awards
haha I was gonna actually do that but then they told me I cant send any until I have 6 forum posts. Soon I will though

mmstang33

Awards
At 186. Back pumps are there but manageable. Definitely feeling "on" which I am loving. So far two thumbs up on this cycle

mmstang33

Awards
Still dosing 75mg. taurine at 5mg has been helping the back pumps. weight is at 186.5 today. strength is inceasing, got 215 for 5x5 on bench today which is a personal best, im looking forward to my leg day on wednesday!

mmstang33

Awards
Back pumps were there in the morning but gone after a morning shake with 5mg taurine. Everything is going great

mmstang33

Awards
Weight is at 189. Still going great. Only side is waking up with the back pumps.

mmstang33

Awards
yeah still going good, just got back from a business trip to pittsburgh where i was limited to a hotel gym for a few days but i survived. thursday will be my last day and pct starts friday

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
how did you finish up also if you had to guess at BF%'s before and after

mandime

mandime

Awards
Hey, good read. I'm in week 1 of my first HDrol cycle. Basically the running an identical cycle to yours. Glad to hear it went well. Keep it up during PCT!

mmstang33

Awards
Thanks for all the replies. Im on day two of pct running nolva at 20mg and reboot and cycle assist. Bf was about at 14 before and maybe 12 and i expect it to hopefullygo down a bit more. Im at 188work weight wise. Strength and pumps were definitely at an all time high. Libido dipped at the end of thhe cycle but is on its way back. Best of luck to all running their own cycles

mmstang33

Awards
PCT is still going good, lifts are exactly the same with no decrease yet i'm weighing in at 183. hopefully the weight drop stays there. no sides.

kdeome

kdeome

Awards
Before and after pics? What brand halodrol?

queensg35

Awards
what dosage would you preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle at?
should you just go with the recommended serving?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
what dosage would you preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle at?
should you just go with the recommended serving?
Minimum of 1g per day each

queensg35

Awards
And 7 days is enough for the prelode?
or should you go 2 weeks?
Thanks in advance!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Cycle Logs 12
Anabolics 7