1st Timer on Hdrol

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mmstang33
    Back pumps are starting to get a bit bad. I'm starting to dose some taurine in with my protein shakes, hopefully it will take care of them by tomorrow.
    Did you bump it up to 100mg?

2. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    U look like u might b hitting 100 a little soon. U may want to put that off aand just see how the sides are acting at week 3. Youre not exacty heavy, so ull probly hit your sweet spot at 75
    Everyone is different but my buddy had the same positive effects at 75mg with the added negative effects (killer back pumps) at 100mg.

You are missing taurine. 5g+ a day will help with the dreaded back and calf pumps.
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
    •   

3. Put on some cranberry man. Had kidney problems on my tbol cycle.
    Good luck

4. Did you get your nolva online?

5. Yeah i did. Shoot me a pm if you need some help with it.

6. haha I was gonna actually do that but then they told me I cant send any until I have 6 forum posts. Soon I will though

7. At 186. Back pumps are there but manageable. Definitely feeling "on" which I am loving. So far two thumbs up on this cycle

8. Still dosing 75mg. taurine at 5mg has been helping the back pumps. weight is at 186.5 today. strength is inceasing, got 215 for 5x5 on bench today which is a personal best, im looking forward to my leg day on wednesday!

9. Back pumps were there in the morning but gone after a morning shake with 5mg taurine. Everything is going great

10. Weight is at 189. Still going great. Only side is waking up with the back pumps.
    •   

11. Still going good?

12. yeah still going good, just got back from a business trip to pittsburgh where i was limited to a hotel gym for a few days but i survived. thursday will be my last day and pct starts friday

13. how did you finish up also if you had to guess at BF%'s before and after
    Your fastest weight is your best weight

14. Hey, good read. I'm in week 1 of my first HDrol cycle. Basically the running an identical cycle to yours. Glad to hear it went well. Keep it up during PCT!

15. Thanks for all the replies. Im on day two of pct running nolva at 20mg and reboot and cycle assist. Bf was about at 14 before and maybe 12 and i expect it to hopefullygo down a bit more. Im at 188work weight wise. Strength and pumps were definitely at an all time high. Libido dipped at the end of thhe cycle but is on its way back. Best of luck to all running their own cycles

16. PCT is still going good, lifts are exactly the same with no decrease yet i'm weighing in at 183. hopefully the weight drop stays there. no sides.

17. Before and after pics? What brand halodrol?
    You are your own maker. Train dirty.

18. what dosage would you preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle at?
    should you just go with the recommended serving?

19. Quote Originally Posted by queensg35
    what dosage would you preload hawthorne berry and milk thistle at?
    should you just go with the recommended serving?
    Minimum of 1g per day each

20. And 7 days is enough for the prelode?
    or should you go 2 weeks?
    Thanks in advance!

21. Quote Originally Posted by queensg35
    And 7 days is enough for the prelode?
    or should you go 2 weeks?
    Thanks in advance!
    Most oral protocols fall within the ranges below:

2weeks preload, 3-8 weeks for oral cycle (time on is compound specific), 4-6 weeks for PCT

22. Thanks a lot man!

23. its easier if you just pick up cycle assist in my opinion and preload for 2 weeks, thats what i did. pct is still going great, holding steady at 183. strength is still there, starting to feel "off" though and some pumps are gone but that just means i have to increase the intensity and it motivates me more. i used haloplex by rock hard supplemets? (i think thats the company). product was great, i think im going to run it again in the winter, or maybe try a bridge of some sort, or maybe go straight for a low dose mdrol cycle.

24. Quote Originally Posted by mmstang33
    its easier if you just pick up cycle assist in my opinion and preload for 2 weeks, thats what i did. pct is still going great, holding steady at 183. strength is still there, starting to feel "off" though and some pumps are gone but that just means i have to increase the intensity and it motivates me more. i used haloplex by rock hard supplemets? (i think thats the company). product was great, i think im going to run it again in the winter, or maybe try a bridge of some sort, or maybe go straight for a low dose mdrol cycle.
    Question about pct, I know on cycle stims are a no no, but what about during pct?

25. i dont know what the science is behind it, but i dont want to put extra stress on my body so im staying off stims till im done with pct and maybe a little bit after

26. Week4 of my halo extreme cycle, take monster pump before every workout and i have no probs
    T2

27. idk if monster pump has stims but watch your blood pressure because hdrol is supposed to raise yours as a side effect. if it works for you more power to you man just lookin out

28. Just caffiene, i take co-q10, hawthorne, and flax and salmon oil, i don't worry too much about it, halo is pretty mild
    T2

29. I took Jack3d and Yoked during my Halo cycle and I loved it.

30. i guess maybe i couldve tried it but i didnt feel the need as the halo got me pumped enough

Similar Forum Threads

1. First timer Hdrol cycle looking for advice
    By wakester in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 06:24 AM
  2. Hdrol/Winabol Stack effective? First-timer.
    By statik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 01:50 AM
  3. Hdrol/Winabol Stack effective? First-timer.
    By statik in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM
  4. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 09:15 PM