22 days and counting..I think my Vial of test is mocking me!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys Im getting ready to start my first Cycle on july 1st. Ive taken the last month makin sure my diet is as good as its going to get before and while im on cycle. This is what my cycle looks like

10 weeks of
250 mg Test E 2x a week-wednesday/sunday more than likely
250 ius of HCG 2x a week /Tuesday/saturday Starting a week after my first pin a my last shot 1 week after my last pin

Clomid for PCT 100/50/50/25-starting two weeks after my last pin.

I lift 4 times a week I usualy go heavy one week and volume the next.
My heavy weeks are using 5x5 on main lifts and 3 sets of 6-8 on everythin else
My volume weeks are usually 4 sets of 8-12 of main lifts and sets of 12-15 on everything else.

My question is Im thinking about Getting on something to Keep estrogen in Check for the 10 weeks and maybe a test Booster for PCT. But not exactly sure if I'll need either one since all im running is Test. And also ive read alot of guys saying not to mess with your estrogen UNLESS somethin becomes a problem (gyno,mood ect.) And also any suggestions for on Cycle support would be awesome. Im thinking about organ shield or Cycle assist. But once again not sure if I really need either one Since im on a pretty mild dose Of Test. Any input or critiques for the cycle would be awesome. Im thinking about logging if anyone is intersted. And i cant wait until i dont have to just stare at my vial of test in the closet anymore!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way I should add if its not painfully obvious this is my first cycle. And apologize to everyone for another "my first cycle" post with a million questions. It seems like 20 new "my first cycle" post pop up everyday.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Get a bottle of dex. For on cycle. In pct add daa, and erase, another test booster wouldn't hurt. Everything looks good, a nice simple cycle. U don't really need anything for liver support, if u use an oral kicker then u might need something. Which I would recommend some sort of kick in the front end cuz ten weeks of test e is on the short side. Please list ur stats and experience, it's hard to offer advice with limited input.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 26. Ill turn 27 a couple weeks after I start. I've been lifting on and off for the last 10 years was very serious about it from 17-20 then slacked off but still went to the gym in cycles until I got serious about it again at 24. I'm 6'0 and about 220 right now with probably 18 or 19 % bf.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Get a bottle of dex. For on cycle. In pct add daa, and erase, another test booster wouldn't hurt. Everything looks good, a nice simple cycle. U don't really need anything for liver support, if u use an oral kicker then u might need something. Which I would recommend some sort of kick in the front end cuz ten weeks of test e is on the short side. Please list ur stats and experience, it's hard to offer advice with limited input.
Does dex come in bottles? lol mine are always individual pills in those plastic strips. Or maybe you meant as a research chem. Also, oral or no oral, I would always recommend liver support on cycle just to be safe.
I'm 26. Ill turn 27 a couple weeks after I start. I've been lifting on and off for the last 10 years was very serious about it from 17-20 then slacked off but still went to the gym in cycles until I got serious about it again at 24. I'm 6'0 and about 220 right now with probably 18 or 19 % bf.
My biggest suggestion based on this would be, for the next 3 weeks (the remainder of June), go on a very strict cutting cycle. The lower your weight/bodyfat for the cycle, the better IMO. Not only for the sake of being able to clearly see results, but for the sake of blood pressure and any possible heart issues as well. Make sure to be taking some Hawthorn during cycle to help with BP (cheap stuff, and worthwhile).
10 weeks of
250 mg Test E 2x a week-wednesday/sunday more than likely
250 ius of HCG 2x a week /Tuesday/saturday Starting a week after my first pin a my last shot 1 week after my last pin

Clomid for PCT 100/50/50/25-starting two weeks after my last pin.
I would keep the HCG rocking for the entire 2 weeks after your last shot of test, before PCT. As a matter of fact, for those two weeks I usually pin 250ius 3X a week rather than two (Tuesday Thursday Saturday would work fine). The test will still be in your system and you'll be nearing the recovery phase, and you can never be too careful with your boys. Of course, since HCG is suppressive, don't continue it into PCT.
My question is Im thinking about Getting on something to Keep estrogen in Check for the 10 weeks and maybe a test Booster for PCT. But not exactly sure if I'll need either one since all im running is Test. And also ive read alot of guys saying not to mess with your estrogen UNLESS somethin becomes a problem (gyno,mood ect.) And also any suggestions for on Cycle support would be awesome. Im thinking about organ shield or Cycle assist. But once again not sure if I really need either one Since im on a pretty mild dose Of Test. Any input or critiques for the cycle would be awesome. Im thinking about logging if anyone is intersted. And i cant wait until i dont have to just stare at my vial of test in the closet anymore!
I would agree that you should have some arimidex on hand during cycle, but you do not HAVE to take it as soon as you start. A lot of people integrate .5mg ED or EOD off the bat and can seriously crater their estrogen. If you take the test and have no gyno-related signs and no bloat, why would you want to limit your gains with an AI on cycle? If you don't feel completely comfortable keeping it on hand "just in case", I would recommend a very moderate dosage, perhaps .25mg (will have to cut your pills into 4th) 2 times a week (I'd usually take that .25mg the day after my test injection).

Cycle assist, IMO, is overpriced, especially for your very mild cycle. Get some liver support (for most cycles I'd recommend either Ursodiol, TUDCA, or SAMe, but for this you can likely get away with much less), kidney support (cranberry is a favorite), something for BP (already mentioned hawthorn), and then a good multi. Along with all of that, drink a lot of water...at least a gallon a day. Along with the mild dosage of AI and your twice-weekly HCG, I think you'll be more than good to go on this one man.

DAA is great for PCT, but Erase is a solid choice as well.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I put very similar thread up on a different forum and got BLASTED for being an idiot who's not ready to cycle because I'm not running 16 weeks of test and I have no clue what I'm doin with my hcg or pct. it was nice to get on here and have some positive feed back not just some A**hole with a god complex talking down to me. Again thanks guys

bigbumpkin

Awards
  • Established
great post and advice Greenearth--on spot :D

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase by PES right?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for a cycle edit and update

I'm changing things up a little bit. Going to run 250 test e twice a week and do my hcg on the same days as I pin the test just so I can knock them all out at once. I am going to run my HCG the whole two weeks before pct and start pct 4 days after my last hcg shot which should be 14 days after my last test pin to make sure all the esters are cleared. I'm going to dose my clomid at 50/50/50/50 from what I've read no reason to taper it. And I will have adex on hand. And since I have a tendency to bloat I'll probably take .25 mg EOD starting about 2 weeks in. Try to bust my butt for the last few weeks to get my bf down but I feel hungry ALL the time. Eating about 2500 clean cals. With 50-65 grams of fat 150-200 carbs and 200-250 grams of protein. I don't wanna go any lower than that because I don't want to shock my body going from 2000 cals to almost 4000 on cycle. 16 more days IF I feel my bf's low enough. If not I guess I'll just have to wait. Thanks for reading and any input guys.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man this isnt my log. I'm logging it in cycle info under beast mode=on. Glad to have u along though bro