Cutting with Epi - First Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

Cutting with Epi - First Cycle

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Cutting with Epi - First Cycle


    Stats
    5'7"
    starting weight 175 just coming off a mini 3 month bulk from 157 stayed lean at around 12% bf
    23 years old
    wanting to try and get into single digit bf numbers for the rest of summer

    was bulking on 3200 cals so i decided to cut at 2100 with no cardio beings i hate cardio, if i lose too fast i will up cals to 2300

    Cycle Info:

    Ibe Epistane - 30/30/40/40/40/40
    may go up to 50 if need be but being my first cycle i don't believe i will need to
    cycle support 2 scoops with shakes daily ( i actually found i like the taste of this stuff in chocolate)
    cel cycle assist - 4 caps 2x daily 3-4 hours between doses of epi
    multi
    glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
    taurine 3mg daily may up to 5mg if i get back pumps
    acetyl l carnitine - 1mg
    assorted other vits

    pct info:
    tamoxifen citrate - 40mg for first 2 days/30mg 3rd day/ 20mg rest of that week/20/10/10
    contuation of all on cycle supps
    creatine
    daa - 3g
    erase - 1/2/3/3/2/1 should i dose this immediately starting pct with the nolva or wait 2 weeks after beginning pct i have read both
    may look into a test booster any suggestions?

    currently on day 4 of cycle and not feeling much other than slightly sore joints and a little oddness in right nipple/pec but i think it's just in my head so pushing forward with cycle as planned

  2. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hm...I think clomid is a better option for PCT , but to each his own I guess, you are all set however and it looks like a pretty well prepared cycle , good luck and keep us posted !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hm...I think clomid is a better option for PCT , but to each his own I guess, you are all set however and it looks like a pretty well prepared cycle , good luck and keep us posted !
    Thanks man, i went with tamoxifen purely because ive read clomids sides are worse. I have done a good deal of research before beginning this cycle and hopefully all goes well and i can prepare a bulking cycle after fall
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428708

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Actually , my research , and 2nd hand experience yields that Clomid is actually milder on the body and is more effective as the SERM choice for PCT , but I do believe you did your research and believe that your conclusions have their own reasons of being , thus I respect it , like I said to each his own , and yeah bulking cycles are more fun IMO haha , I have seen people feel godlike in the gym with superdrol , massive strength and massive gains is something really appealing .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Actually , my research , and 2nd hand experience yields that Clomid is actually milder on the body and is more effective as the SERM choice for PCT , but I do believe you did your research and believe that your conclusions have their own reasons of being , thus I respect it , like I said to each his own , and yeah bulking cycles are more fun IMO haha , I have seen people feel godlike in the gym with superdrol , massive strength and massive gains is something really appealing .
    May have to look at clomid a bit more, im interested now to say the least. Chest and bi's at the gym now feeling a bit drained from lack of cals.
  6. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Felt decent in the gym today' however my joints are alrdy screaming at me. Feeling relatively well other than that though.
  7. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    how much of a deficit if any are you on for the cycle?
  8. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    how much of a deficit if any are you on for the cycle?
    roughly 300 cal defecit, i am thinking of bumping it down after the 2nd week of cycle don't wanna lose any muscle on the cut if possible so keeping a low defecit
  9. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Is say stay at maintenance man, you'll still shred up. If u stay at maintenance you'll still be building mass and leaning out, a deficit is when you start playing with losing your gains
  10. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Day 6 in gym doing legs and lifts have exploded, 15 lbs heavier on everything. Is this the epi? Seems too early
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    18,682
    Rep Power
    2462296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'll follow along.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'll follow along.
    Nice to have you along for the ride , feeling pretty good after the leg workout and getting some food in. been feeling pretty hungry with eating at a slight deficit so bumped up to maintenance.
  13. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Upping doseage to 40mg today and running out the cycle at that if i can.
  14. New Member
    scroogemcduck's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    54

    Reputation

    notice any sides so far? visible differences yet?

    for erase i'm gonna be introducing it 2nd week pct and tapering down
  15. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    No sides besides my nuts pulling a houdini. From what i researched 1/2/3/3/2/1 wirks well
  16. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20796

    Reputation

    I noticed the same thing. It just means we take well to EPI. some people don't geting anything out of it. I'm on day 7 and started trenazone today
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty8907 View Post
    Day 6 in gym doing legs and lifts have exploded, 15 lbs heavier on everything. Is this the epi? Seems too early
  17. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    I noticed the same thing. It just means we take well to EPI. some people don't geting anything out of it. I'm on day 7 and started trenazone today
    Just had my upper body power day, lifts are up by 15 lbs plus some reps this is while eating only maintenance by the way
  18. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20796

    Reputation

    I'm doing the same thing with my diet. I'm logging mine as well and have my diet posted. I have only gained 1 lbs but i also eased into dosing day 1 10mg day 2 20 day 3 30. then day 7, today, I bumped to 40. today was an off day but tomorrow is leg day so I'm stoked to see what 40mg does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty8907 View Post
    Just had my upper body power day, lifts are up by 15 lbs plus some reps this is while eating only maintenance by the way
  19. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA View Post
    I'm doing the same thing with my diet. I'm logging mine as well and have my diet posted. I have only gained 1 lbs but i also eased into dosing day 1 10mg day 2 20 day 3 30. then day 7, today, I bumped to 40. today was an off day but tomorrow is leg day so I'm stoked to see what 40mg does.
    Gl with it man, i cant see much of a difference yet but i figure by week 3-4 there shld be noticeable ones
  20. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Thinking about having a carbup day once a week, this higher protein low carb diet is draining me during the day before my workouts. My numbers are still looking good but i think one carbup day a week will help my intensity. Thoughts ?
  21. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Day 9 - 2nd day of 40mg
    felt amazing at the gym today, it was a power lower body day. my sldl increased by 40 pounds on my last set, felt like a madman in there today. Can't wait to see what i can do on my hypertrophy days as far as vascularity and pounding out reps til failure goes. No sides really to mention yet, have had a slight back pump i believe but only lasted a brief few minutes so nothing to serious. few pimples but i've always had slight acne come and go so nothing different than normal. feeling relatively good, but i am starting to feel very very hungry.
  22. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    im right behind u buddy, day twos tommorrow. ill be following this. not enough people responded to my thread so i wont waste my time logging it, but maybe we can give each other feedback if need be. you can be my senior officer of one week, and ill be your epi apprentice
  23. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    im right behind u buddy, day twos tommorrow. ill be following this. not enough people responded to my thread so i wont waste my time logging it, but maybe we can give each other feedback if need be. you can be my senior officer of one week, and ill be your epi apprentice
    Lol, for sure man. I'm not sure how you're responding yet, but i felt some strength gain on day 6 which is pretty crazy seeing as it won't fully kick in til week 3. My strength is going through the roof. Everyday i'm feeling stronger and i'm dropping a lil weight now. still at my 2300 cal maintenance right now, can't wait to run a bulk cycle possibly with epi again with this kind of strength increase.
  24. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Day 11
    Feeling Pretty decent, seems that my strength is up and down as my weights were fairly average today. Nothing special but i did have a good pump going. I look slightly leaner but it could just be in my head. Getting a slight bit of acne but that's no biggie, i usually have a small amount come and go anyways so nothing special really. I have been feeling very hungry as of late though. Definitely ready to see what next week has in store for me.

    My workout today:

    Pendlay Rows
    115 x 8 warmup
    135 x 3
    145 x 2 x 3
    155 x 2 x 3
    165 x 3

    Chinups
    12
    10
    8

    Seated Cable Rowes
    55x 10 warmup
    120 x 12
    140 x 8
    120 x 12 last 4 were static holds

    db shrugs
    40s x 10 warmup
    90s x 15
    100s x 15

    close grip pulldowns
    55 x 10 warmup
    100 x 20
    120 x 15

    seated db press
    40 x 12
    50 x 12
    60 x 8

    upright rows
    65 x 15
    70 x 15 (ugly last 2 reps)
    70 x 12 (ugly last 2 reps)

    side lat raises
    15s x 15
    20s x 15
    25s x 13
  25. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    how much ru working each muscle group a week while on cycle?
  26. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    how much ru working each muscle group a week while on cycle?
    Twice. Doing layne nortons phat program
  27. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17362

    Reputation

    epi treated me well on a deficit... leaned out and got stronger.... good luck! Get some joint support or you might be hurting down the road in this cycle..
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  28. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    epi treated me well on a deficit... leaned out and got stronger.... good luck! Get some joint support or you might be hurting down the road in this cycle..
    already have joint support, joints aren't doing too bad as of yet. I did have a slight aching in them the first week but that seems to have faded for now. Can't wait to feel the full effects next week on it. Possibly going to 50mg my last two weeks depending on sides.
  29. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Lower body day yesterday
    Squats
    135x10 warmup
    185 x 3
    195 x 3 x 3
    205 x 2 x 3

    smith machine hack squats
    90 x 12
    120 x 12
    150 x 9

    Leg Press
    260 x 15
    355 x 12

    Leg extensions

    115 x 15
    130 x 16
    115 x 17

    romanian deads
    135 x 8
    185 x 10
    so tired didn't do last set felt horribly exhausted

    leg curls
    100 x 15
    115 x 15

    standing calf raises
    135 x 15
    145 x 15
    155 x 15
  30. Banned
    BigVida's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Yea my joints are hurting and its day five. Not severe, but my ankles feel "snappy' and my wrists kinda cringe if I throw up a lot on the bench. Today I also had pretty bad lethargy, and I kept falling asleep on the couch every two hours. Pretty weird
  31. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20796

    Reputation

    get some cissus for your joint. helped mine pretty much the same day.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVida View Post
    Yea my joints are hurting and its day five. Not severe, but my ankles feel "snappy' and my wrists kinda cringe if I throw up a lot on the bench. Today I also had pretty bad lethargy, and I kept falling asleep on the couch every two hours. Pretty weird
  32. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Today i just felt weak idk why. Hopefully i get more of that strength i seen last week. Although i am only eating maintenance so if my lifts stay the same and i can do a nice clean cut i'll be pretty happy. Don't wanna lose much of that hard earned muscle. Can see all 6 abs now and obliques are really starting to pop, gonna take some measurements tomorrow and see where i'm at after 3 weeks of cutting
  33. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Day 14
    Bad back pump started after my workout last night and still have it today. Going to up taurine intake to combat it. Pretty bad pain unless i lay down.
  34. New Member
    Dusty8907's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    302

    Reputation

    Day 15
    Had a power upperbody day today, felt really good. Didn't feel much different from normal until about mid workout. Then I noticed my reps all doubled from previous workouts. Same weight just doubled up on my reps. Going ot have to increase weight and lower reps for next week and the rest of this week. hopefully this is a sign that the epi is kicking in finally.
  35. New Member
    awild1797's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Im running almost the exact same cycle and I must say my strength gains have shot through the roof. I am currently at the start of week 3 running 50mg. This is my first cycle and man do I feel good at the gym! No sides to speak of yet, less the joint pain mainly in my left shoulder Ill be following along with your thread bro!
  36. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20796

    Reputation

    week 3 it is suppose to kick in. I'm actually on day 15 as well and it's leg day. Already noticed increase in strength for me but i expect today to be even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dusty8907 View Post
    Day 15
    Had a power upperbody day today, felt really good. Didn't feel much different from normal until about mid workout. Then I noticed my reps all doubled from previous workouts. Same weight just doubled up on my reps. Going ot have to increase weight and lower reps for next week and the rest of this week. hopefully this is a sign that the epi is kicking in finally.
  37. New Member
    cvortex1333's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Hey guys I'm new to this forum .
    I'm 29 , 5'9" . 190lb at 16%bf
    I just started an epi cycle today I'm basically doing the same split 30/30/40/40/40/40 with cel cycle assist and am going to to pct with forged pct and ahd . Is there any tweaks to my cycle you would make ? I've previously done an similar a50 cycle wich was really mild . Thanks guys and good luck on yours!
  38. New Member
    LITERaCOLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    20796

    Reputation

    it's solid for a first real cycle if you feel up to it maybe the last 2 weeks try for 50 but it is your first cycle but some people do go that high first time around.
    Do you have a serm and pct altogether already set up?
    Quote Originally Posted by cvortex1333 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new to this forum .
    I'm 29 , 5'9" . 190lb at 16%bf
    I just started an epi cycle today I'm basically doing the same split 30/30/40/40/40/40 with cel cycle assist and am going to to pct with forged pct and ahd . Is there any tweaks to my cycle you would make ? I've previously done an similar a50 cycle wich was really mild . Thanks guys and good luck on yours!
  39. New Member
    cvortex1333's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Ya I was thinking about the 50 for the last two weeks too.. Yes I already have my forged pct and ahd on hand but not sure as to dosage and days any tips ? Thanks
  40. Senior Member
    StangBanger's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,298
    Rep Power
    17362

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by cvortex1333 View Post
    Ya I was thinking about the 50 for the last two weeks too.. Yes I already have my forged pct and ahd on hand but not sure as to dosage and days any tips ? Thanks
    Where is your SERM????
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulking cycle directly into cutting cycle
    By town44 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:17 PM
  2. Norditropin,tren,primobolin,su st cycle cutting cycle
    By jkproperties in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 07:35 AM
  3. Androlean 6 week cutting cycle (first cycle)
    By BKx90 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 11:48 PM
  4. On my first bulking cycle - Planning cutting cycle.
    By AnthonyEhsani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 11:08 PM
  5. H-Drol Cutting Cycle - 1st cycle check request
    By thaifighter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2008, 06:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in