How many cycles 1 year

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
How many cycles do you do in one year? Is it Ok to do 2? First cycle ended mid April 2nd cycle will start beginning of august.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Loaded question LOL

Not to mention HALF the people that reply to this will categorially deny doing more than 1 cycle per year :p

To take your question head on, there is no right answer.

Depends on your goals as well as your ability to temper these goals with a comprehensive awareness and understanding of al the potential hard you inevitably do to your body in the process.

In short, more cycles = more POTENIAL harm

It's inescapable reality.

That said, there is a responsible way to go about things so it is possible that those that run 3/year do less hard than the morons that run 1/yr improperly.

Make sense?

Run what you feel YOU need to but be prepared for the consequences and be prudent in your attempt to keep the risks at bay to the best of your abilities.

Lastly, certain health risks for one may not be the same priority to another

soem are concerned with liver toxicity issues while other care about hpta while others care about heart disease or BP so the replies to this query will be all overr the place.

willc86

Awards
I have a question; if you just do one cycle to just get up another 10 lbs. Would I have to keep cycling to maintain it? Or I can just do one cycle and it is permanent, and the rest I can just do a natural bulk to maintain the size, or inc. weight if I want to?

I ask because I weigh 212 now, and I want to get 230lbs. But I am going to bulk naturally to 220 before I try just one cycle. so, in about a year. But, I just want opinions if I need to keep cycling in order to stay at 230, or I should not drop if I keep bulking, or keep eating what I am eating.

thehulk2203

thehulk2203

Awards
Loaded question LOL

Not to mention HALF the people that reply to this will categorially deny doing more than 1 cycle per year :p

To take your question head on, there is no right answer.

Depends on your goals as well as your ability to temper these goals with a comprehensive awareness and understanding of al the potential hard you inevitably do to your body in the process.

In short, more cycles = more POTENIAL harm

It's inescapable reality.

That said, there is a responsible way to go about things so it is possible that those that run 3/year do less hard than the morons that run 1/yr improperly.

Make sense?

Run what you feel YOU need to but be prepared for the consequences and be prudent in your attempt to keep the risks at bay to the best of your abilities.

Lastly, certain health risks for one may not be the same priority to another

soem are concerned with liver toxicity issues while other care about hpta while others care about heart disease or BP so the replies to this query will be all overr the place.
Thanks for the reply . So just be safe about it and do it correctly, as I always do I plan ahead instead of jumping right into a cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have a question; if you just do one cycle to just get up another 10 lbs. Would I have to keep cycling to maintain it? Or I can just do one cycle and it is permanent, and the rest I can just do a natural bulk to maintain the size, or inc. weight if I want to?

I ask because I weigh 212 now, and I want to get 230lbs. But I am going to bulk naturally to 220 before I try just one cycle. so, in about a year. But, I just want opinions if I need to keep cycling in order to stay at 230, or I should not drop if I keep bulking, or keep eating what I am eating.
U won't have to cycle again to maintain it if u eat according to your new weight.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Agreed with respect to any LEANS gain made (excluding the water and/or fat weight if on a bulk or aromatizing substance).