First H-drol Cycle! (Haloplex)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Cool First H-drol Cycle! (Haloplex)

Hey I've been reading on this site for a while now and on plethora of other PH forums, I've never been on prohormones/AAS but I've been a avid reader on all the information out there...Anyways I'm going to get the reason I posted this... I used to weigh 220 lbs about 3 years ago (I'm rather young, in my early 20's) I knew nothing about health or eating right, slowly I acquired knowledge on cardio, plyometric based workouts, and most important eating right, because I was unsatisfied with the "tub of lard" I resembled. Long story short I lost a a considerable amount of fat I went down from 220 to 155 in a matter of about a year... Then I decided to try to "fill in" I had a lot of "loose flabby skin" which in my opinion looked even worse (imagine a shar pei with super white skin!) lol. I've gained about 20 lbs in a bulk I did from June 2011 to about february of 2012. I currently weigh 171 lbs. at 10% bf. I'm pretty defined but I have a lot of excess skin still around my stomach area and I can see my top two rows of abs with the bottom row peaking but the excess skin isn't letting them be fully seen...

GOAL: 185 lbs 10% bf

On to the actual cycle info....

I haven't yet started, and don't plan to until I have everything revised an\d re-checked 60 times over, no room for error. Definitely don't want to be wearing a sports bra to the gym... Give me some critical advice, be as blunt as need be... Only pussies get their feelings hurt... How does this cycle look...

PRE-LOAD

2 Weeks prior to H-drol cycle: Cel Cycle Assist 4 tabs in the A.M. 4 tabs in the P.M. TOTALS 8 tabs per day.

PH Cycle
    Haloplex 50/75/75/75/100/100
    Cel Cycle Assist 08/08/08/08/08/08/08
    Taurine(if back pumps)

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
    CEL PCT assist 4/4/4/4
    SNS DAA 4/4/4/4
    Erase 3/2/1/1/1/1

Please enlighten me with your everlasting wealth of knowledge ... I'd be forever grateful...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Mad props to you for doing your homework. If I read one more "what is the best ph for me "thread I'm going to puke.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thanks bro, I've read alot, but I still wouldn't mind some constructive criticism. Would you add or take anything out in this cycle!?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Looks solid, good luck, what will your training be like while on cycle?
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Pretty much perfect. U did your homework. 100 might be a little high for 170lbs so just go by sides whether u do it or stay at 75 those last couple weeks. Some people might suggest continuing cycle assist or gettin milk thistle fr pct because clomid is also liver toxic. I dont think its toomuch to worry about but to each his own

And by your description, youre probly a litle higher than 10% bf. Top half of abs is typicaly around 15% so id imagine youre just under, maybe 12-13. After a year of cutting, you shouldnt have "too much" extra skin.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

My training is going to consist of:

6 straight days 1 day off

Day 1: Bi's / tri's / shoulders / abs
    Day 2: Legs / abs
    Day 3: Chest / back / traps / abs
    Day 4: Bi's / tri's / shoulders / abs
    Day 5: Legs / abs
    Day 6: Chest / back / traps / abs

Day 1: Seated DB curls 4 sets/ Standing Barbell curls 5 sets/ Standing Hammer curls 4 sets/ Isolation Bicep Db curls 4 sets/ DB shoulder press 6 sets
    Seated Skullcrushers 4 sets / Cable tricep pullovers 4 to 5 sets/ Isolation DB decline tricep extensions 3 sets/ standing cable tricep extensions 5 sets/ Weighted cable crunches / Weighted side bends / bicycles

Day 2: Leg extensions 4 sets/ leg curls 4 sets / Squats 6 to 8 sets / leg press 6 to 8 sets / seated calve raise 4 set / standing barbell calve raise 8 sets
    Weighted ab extensions / crunches / hanging gorilla crunches

Day 3: BB bench press 4 to 5 sets / Incline BB bench press 5 to 6 sets / chest cable flys 8 sets /
    Bent over barbell rows 6 sets / Cable rows 6 sets / Lat cable extensions 4 sets/ Db shoulder shrugs 5 sets/
    Side Crunches/ leg raises/ and whatever other ab exercise I deem fit...

Day 4: Same as day 1

Day 5: Same as day 2

Day 6: Same as day 3

Day 7: Rest day.

I occasionally will throw forearms in there on leg days not to worried about it though, based on the fact they get indirect stimulation from most of the bi's tri's exercises.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

ThunderHumper thanks for the your feedback very much appreciated. Yea I certainly will go with 75 and up the dosage only if side effects are minimal. Great tip my man about the cycle assist I have more than enough it's better safe than sorry plus it couldn't hurt to add some in PCT. About the bf% well Idk to be honest I've had a Omron handheld bodyfat analyzer for a couple of months and I've read and heard mixed feelings about it. My brother is skinny fat and it states it at about 24% bf for him based on all the varibles, weight, size, etc... It seem pretty acurate I mean my abs show alot its just my damn bottom 2 that peak. Intercostals and Serratus are visible but idk you might be right I just go by what I see on the fat analyzer, I'll try to post some pics Asap been pretty busy lately though. Do you think gaining 15 lbs on this cycle as a bulk, and keeping it, is realistic?
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LCCANO13
    ThunderHumper thanks for the your feedback very much appreciated. Yea I certainly will go with 75 and up the dosage only if side effects are minimal. Great tip my man about the cycle assist I have more than enough it's better safe than sorry plus it couldn't hurt to add some in PCT. About the bf% well Idk to be honest I've had a Omron handheld bodyfat analyzer for a couple of months and I've read and heard mixed feelings about it. My brother is skinny fat and it states it at about 24% bf for him based on all the varibles, weight, size, etc... It seem pretty acurate I mean my abs show alot its just my damn bottom 2 that peak. Intercostals and Serratus are visible but idk you might be right I just go by what I see on the fat analyzer, I'll try to post some pics Asap been pretty busy lately though. Do you think gaining 15 lbs on this cycle as a bulk, and keeping it, is realistic?
    Those hand held body fat thigs are usualy off. I think the general rule is give or take 7% tops, so they can be way off. If u want a much more accurate way to read bf, get some cheap calipers and learn to use then, or just have a doctor do it for u.

And ive read logs if people gaining more than 15lbs on hdrol and keeping most of it. Ive also read logs of people doing very effective recomps on hdrol. Either way, depends on your diet and how your body reacts to it.

Hdrol is also a really good ph for recomps, so you might want to look into that. For mass, people like to take diesel or just straight sd. U dont want neither of those yet though.

You have a good looking cycle so id think u can easily hit 15lbs and probly keep a lot of it. Just make sure u keep up the bulk diet during pct. Pct is not the time to cut
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    Those hand held body fat thigs are usualy off. I think the general rule is give or take 7% tops, so they can be way off. If u want a much more accurate way to read bf, get some cheap calipers and learn to use then, or just have a doctor do it for u.

And ive read logs if people gaining more than 15lbs on hdrol and keeping most of it. Ive also read logs of people doing very effective recomps on hdrol. Either way, depends on your diet and how your body reacts to it.

Hdrol is also a really good ph for recomps, so you might want to look into that. For mass, people like to take diesel or just straight sd. U dont want neither of those yet though.

You have a good looking cycle so id think u can easily hit 15lbs and probly keep a lot of it. Just make sure u keep up the bulk diet during pct. Pct is not the time to cut
    I'll most definitely have to get me some calipers but for the most part I've noticed they are accurate in terms of body fat going up or down. I hope I'm one of those people bro. 15lbs would be incredibly satisfying!

Yea I have read about Super and diesel but even if and when I gain more experience I don't think I would feel comfortable with so many sides and a greater difficulty to actually keep the most of the gains. I've heard and read that SD will blow you up but the gains are pretty hard to keep. For now I'll take it one day at a time, slowly but surely.

Thanks for taking the time to check this out bro. Most definitely will keep bulking until about 3 weeks after PCT is over. I'm going to start the cycle this upcoming monday. Any other pointer that you can give or anybody here can give me is incredibly appreciated.

MadManMike thanks for the rep bro!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

No problem, I like your workout plan too I might have to steal it for a couple week
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

I'm on day 3 of my cycle I haven't had too much extra time with work, school, and gym so I haven't been able to post everyday. Anyway I started feeling increasingly energized yesterday. While I was at the gym I did about 5 more reps for each exercise, I don't know if it was a placebo effect but damn I didn't even want to leave the gym. I accidently took 75 mg yesterday which I was only supposed to take 50 for the first week. I didn't feel it a whole lot more (I think) so I decided to just go with 75 the whole way through. One thing though, I have always had a small little amount of gyno nothing big though just little peas, so it brings me to my next point. Last night I felt my pecs, I was messing with my nipples and I swear I felt like they got bigger !! I immediately got up from bed and went to the bathroom to go examine myself and to be honest It look like they were a little bigger but at the same time Idk... I couldn't even sleep because of the new anxiety of not knowing, in my mind I thought "maybe I'm just extremely paranoid, I did just workout chest"... Anyways today I decided not to chance it and ran 25 mg of PES ERASE. I'm hoping that will help out, if not should I just stop the cycle and go to PCT even though I only ran it for 3 days???? I honestly dont want to quit just yet... Any help would be immensely appreciated.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Did I mess up because of such a high dosage so early!? Should I up the PES Erase to 50mg a day, and bump down the hdrol back to 50mg a day? I'm trying to keep my composure and not stress I find myself staring at my chest in the mirror constantly and touching my nipples all day.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

LCCANO13... I shot you a message. Respond if ya can. I am doing your stack and wanted some additional info if possible. Thanks man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. haloplex pct question
    By lightj in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2011, 11:08 PM
  2. bd halOPLEX? CYCLE QUESTION
    By steveprosupps in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
  3. BD HALOPLEX? CYCLE QUESTION-- NOT the steroid
    By steveprosupps in forum Supplements