1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The Adonis Complex

I am new to anabolics, I just pinned my second test e injection and I was wondering what a SERM is? Hopefully I will find out before my cycle is over....

Just kidding =)

This is my first injection cycle. Previous to this I ran a helladrol/androhard cycle with great success. My goals for this cycle is to recomp with some great mass gains. I am not really looking for the DICED look, I have always liked "the big guy" build. As for my cycle this is the lay out:

Test Enanthate @ 625mg/week 1-12
    Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20 week 1-4
    Winstrol (oral): 50mg ED week 8-14
    Adex: week 2, 0.5mg ED, week 3-14: 0.5mg EOD

PCT:
    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Testabolan V2
    Intimidate
    Creatine ethly ester
    Erase:1/2/3/3/2/1

* I will be running Toco-8 throughout my entire cycle/ PCT.

This is my first log and I will try to keep with it as much as possible. I work full time and am extremely busy applying to grad schools so my time is limited throughout the day.

I am currently 220 lbs. I have been lifting since i was 16, went 4 years hard then through my college years worked out for maintenance and to keep off the extra "love" building up around my stomach from making bad decisions. When i was 16 I weighed 140lbs and by the time i was 19 I was 210lbs. I am very good with nutrition due to many organic/biochemistry/biology/animal nutrition classes I have taken throughout my undergrad career. I will not be laying out a diet plan nor will I be counting. I feel that back in my wrestling days I mastered the calorie count so I go by feel now. Most days I eat about 450g of protein, about 50g of carbs on off days and around 100-150g on work out days, and about 100-150g of fat. As far as support supplements I consume about 1g of fish oil per % of BF, multivitamin, vit c(3g/day), raspberry ketones, glucosamine, fiber, saw palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, and Liv52. My diet is extremely on point, I eat mostly lean ground beef, chicken breast, tilapia, milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, whole wheat belgium waffles, eggs, broccoli, carrots, bananas, onions, avocados, garlic, spinach, and various other veggies. I will be happy to post my diet for the day if anyone asks but I will not be posting it unless requested. As much as my diet seems on point there is one flaw. I love food and ever since I deprived my self during my wrestling career I just cannot deny myself delicious food. Other than working out I live for food. I do like to go out to dinner one or two times a week. Now I dont go all out and crazy, I make "healthier" choices =) I love to body build and lift, but I also love to eat. Also, I have a girlfriend and going out to eat is inevitable.

As far as my workouts it will be very hectic. I will try to post them as much as I can but like I mentioned I am very bust between work, applications, girlfriend, family, lifting, etc...
    I do not have set training days and off days. My job has different hours and different days every week. Everyday I dont work I am in the gym and every day I do work granted it isn't a 12 hr shift, I most likely make it to the gym. It works out to where I work out about 4-5 days a week.
    My training days consist of:
    chest/tris
    back/bi
    legs
    shoulders
    arms(on weeks I can work out 5 days a week I do arms separately instead of with chest or back.)

cardio will be 3 x week. I HATE cardio so I try to keep it interesting. I do not run, I cannot stand it. I like to do rounds on a heavy punching bag and cross fit style HIIT training. Cardio days will most likely be on days I cannot make it to the gym or on my days off.

Day one was on 5/31.
    I did my first pin with a 22G in my right quad. Unfortunatley, I felt off that day my package came in the mail. I didnt think it was anything but feeling off so I pinned. Turns out I actual was sick =( Extremely pissed I rested for the next 2 days, consuming massive amounts of protein and water and today, Sunday, I am on point again and decided to work out my arms. It has been a while since I had a true arm day.

Work out:

Cheat Barbell curls
    4 sets of 8, weight: 135lbs

Machine Preacher curls
    90lbs till failure for 3 sets

Concentration curls
    2 sets of 8, weight: 30lbs

Seated over head tricep press (not too sure of the name)
    4 sets of 12, weight: 75lbs (unfortunately my gym only goes up to 75lb dumbells which sucks! I guess only paying $10 a month justifies it though)

Cable push downs
    125: 15 reps
    155: 10 reps
    170: 8 reps, then dropped it in 20 lb increments for seven reps each until I got to 40lbs

dips
    2 sets to failure

Pretty good arms day. It is my second day on beastdrol so I do not believe I really felt anything as of yet.

Since I work all day tomorrow I pinned 12 hours early. I am doing a pin every 84hrs.

Pinned 312.5mg test e
    20mg SD

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm in this bitch.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'm in this bitch.
    Good to have you in bro
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

I forgot to add to my training program that I am incorporating abs 3 x a week, and I will be doing forearms and calves alternating everyday. I believe these are some of Arnold's principles for calf and forearms training...they need to be hit everyday.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I am new to anabolics, I just pinned my second test e injection and I was wondering what a SERM is? Hopefully I will find out before my cycle is over....

Just kidding =)

This is my first injection cycle. Previous to this I ran a helladrol/androhard cycle with great success. My goals for this cycle is to recomp with some great mass gains. I am not really looking for the DICED look, I have always liked "the big guy" build. As for my cycle this is the lay out:

Test Enanthate @ 625mg/week 1-12
    Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20 week 1-4
    Winstrol (oral): 50mg ED week 8-14
    Adex: week 2, 0.5mg ED, week 3-14: 0.5mg EOD

PCT:
    Nolva: 40/20/20/10
    Testabolan V2
    Intimidate
    Creatine ethly ester
    Erase:1/2/3/3/2/1

* I will be running Toco-8 throughout my entire cycle/ PCT.

This is my first log and I will try to keep with it as much as possible. I work full time and am extremely busy applying to grad schools so my time is limited throughout the day.

I am currently 220 lbs. I have been lifting since i was 16, went 4 years hard then through my college years worked out for maintenance and to keep off the extra "love" building up around my stomach from making bad decisions. When i was 16 I weighed 140lbs and by the time i was 19 I was 210lbs. I am very good with nutrition due to many organic/biochemistry/biology/animal nutrition classes I have taken throughout my undergrad career. I will not be laying out a diet plan nor will I be counting. I feel that back in my wrestling days I mastered the calorie count so I go by feel now. Most days I eat about 450g of protein, about 50g of carbs on off days and around 100-150g on work out days, and about 100-150g of fat. As far as support supplements I consume about 1g of fish oil per % of BF, multivitamin, vit c(3g/day), raspberry ketones, glucosamine, fiber, saw palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, and Liv52. My diet is extremely on point, I eat mostly lean ground beef, chicken breast, tilapia, milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, whole wheat belgium waffles, eggs, broccoli, carrots, bananas, onions, avocados, garlic, spinach, and various other veggies. I will be happy to post my diet for the day if anyone asks but I will not be posting it unless requested. As much as my diet seems on point there is one flaw. I love food and ever since I deprived my self during my wrestling career I just cannot deny myself delicious food. Other than working out I live for food. I do like to go out to dinner one or two times a week. Now I dont go all out and crazy, I make "healthier" choices =) I love to body build and lift, but I also love to eat. Also, I have a girlfriend and going out to eat is inevitable.

As far as my workouts it will be very hectic. I will try to post them as much as I can but like I mentioned I am very bust between work, applications, girlfriend, family, lifting, etc...
    I do not have set training days and off days. My job has different hours and different days every week. Everyday I dont work I am in the gym and every day I do work granted it isn't a 12 hr shift, I most likely make it to the gym. It works out to where I work out about 4-5 days a week.
    My training days consist of:
    chest/tris
    back/bi
    legs
    shoulders
    arms(on weeks I can work out 5 days a week I do arms separately instead of with chest or back.)

cardio will be 3 x week. I HATE cardio so I try to keep it interesting. I do not run, I cannot stand it. I like to do rounds on a heavy punching bag and cross fit style HIIT training. Cardio days will most likely be on days I cannot make it to the gym or on my days off.

Day one was on 5/31.
    I did my first pin with a 22G in my right quad. Unfortunatley, I felt off that day my package came in the mail. I didnt think it was anything but feeling off so I pinned. Turns out I actual was sick =( Extremely pissed I rested for the next 2 days, consuming massive amounts of protein and water and today, Sunday, I am on point again and decided to work out my arms. It has been a while since I had a true arm day.

Work out:

Cheat Barbell curls
    4 sets of 8, weight: 135lbs

Machine Preacher curls
    90lbs till failure for 3 sets

Concentration curls
    2 sets of 8, weight: 30lbs

Seated over head tricep press (not too sure of the name)
    4 sets of 12, weight: 75lbs (unfortunately my gym only goes up to 75lb dumbells which sucks! I guess only paying $10 a month justifies it though)

Cable push downs
    125: 15 reps
    155: 10 reps
    170: 8 reps, then dropped it in 20 lb increments for seven reps each until I got to 40lbs

dips
    2 sets to failure

Pretty good arms day. It is my second day on beastdrol so I do not believe I really felt anything as of yet.

Since I work all day tomorrow I pinned 12 hours early. I am doing a pin every 84hrs.

Pinned 312.5mg test e
    20mg SD
    IN!!! We are STRAAAAAAAPD!!! LOL let's do this bro
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

IN!!! We are STRAAAAAAAPD!!! LOL let's do this bro
    For sure bro, always a pleasure to have you follow along. I feel like it was just yesterday I was asking you everything there is to know about helladrol...I crossed to the dark side rather quickly =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.38%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

For sure bro, always a pleasure to have you follow along. I feel like it was just yesterday I was asking you everything there is to know about helladrol...I crossed to the dark side rather quickly =)
    Haha its cuz Tech.... I am your father...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.7%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Jumping IN! This looks like a Greek God cycle to me! Razor deep cuts!! Kill it bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'm in this bitch.
    You're in Every bitch.. You're a Log Whore..
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha its cuz Tech.... I am your father...
    ::GASP:: =0

No wonder...
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Damn! And I thought I was special!
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Damn! And I thought I was special!
    Nope..He says that to all the Loggers..
  13. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.47%

Untill he gets what he wants
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Looks to be a fun ride man!
    I'll try check in as often as I can lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Thanks everybody for joining in! This is an update before bed...tomorrow I work 9am to 9pm so no gym for me. I will be wrestling dogs all day so the veterinarian can do his thang. I just bought a heavy bag so when I get home I will probably do 5 rounds and call it a night.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Cuz I like it filthy like Charlie Sheen dawg!!!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

That sly dog. He buttered me up!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Lol damn now everyone knows I'm a slut.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Lol damn now everyone knows I'm a slut.
    Just the people that have been around. You have dibs on all the newer people to this site...they will never see it coming =)
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Just the people that have been around. You have dibs on all the newer people to this site...they will never see it coming =)
    And then it burns when they pee lmao.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

And then it burns when they pee lmao.
    Haha that's great
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    Looks to be a fun ride man!
    I'll try check in as often as I can lol.
    Good to have you bro, thanx for the sub!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Cuz I like it filthy like Charlie Sheen dawg!!!
    Oh yes.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

So I pinned my virgin quad on Thursday and holy sh*t was it sore! Today was the first day I could actually fully use it (but still sore) only to pin my left one a few hours ago and the same sorness is creeping on me. Tomorrow ill be walking like I just sh*t my pants.

Excuse for the day...I will be telling everyone at work I had a very intense leg day =)
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

So I pinned my virgin quad on Thursday and holy sh*t was it sore! Today was the first day I could actually fully use it (but still sore) only to pin my left one a few hours ago and the same sorness is creeping on me. Tomorrow ill be walking like I just sh*t my pants.

Excuse for the day...I will be telling everyone at work I had a very intense leg day =)
    I hope to soon be pinning my virgin quads lol.
    Good excuse too lol. I'll be using that one haha.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.49%

In for this one
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal
    In for this one
    Thanks for the support bro!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

I'm off to bed...need my 8 hours. I won't be logging until I get off work, so here is my breakfast:

1 homemade whole wheat belgium waffle
    3 eggs cooked in canola oil
    24oz of milk
    4oz of ground beef.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%

I'm off to bed...need my 8 hours. I won't be logging until I get off work, so here is my breakfast:

24oz of milk
    4oz of ground beef.
    Breakfast of champions.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

24oz of milk
    4oz of ground beef.
    Sounds pretty damn good.
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.76%

In on this.

My right quad took about 4 days to fully heal to where I was walking regularly on it. My left quad, ironically enough, was only sore the next day, and has been fine since. Hmm.

Also, just to put it out there - why so high on the Adex? .5g a day for a week is enough to seriously put a crushing on your estrogen levels, which isn't exactly a great idea. Do you know that you're prone to gyno?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    In on this.

My right quad took about 4 days to fully heal to where I was walking regularly on it. My left quad, ironically enough, was only sore the next day, and has been fine since. Hmm.

Also, just to put it out there - why so high on the Adex? .5g a day for a week is enough to seriously put a crushing on your estrogen levels, which isn't exactly a great idea. Do you know that you're prone to gyno?
    I don't know if I'm prone to gyno but I've just read to keep my blood levels constant with the adex. I do have some fluff on my so id rather be safe than sorry. If I feel that it is too much I can always lower it.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

I don't know if I'm prone to gyno but I've just read to keep my blood levels constant with the adex. I do have some fluff on my so id rather be safe than sorry. If I feel that it is too much I can always lower it.
    Also, going 0.5 for one week is to establish stable levels in the blood, then I reduce it to EOD because the half life of it is around 46 hrs
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Also, going 0.5 for one week is to establish stable levels in the blood, then I reduce it to EOD because the half life of it is around 46 hrs
    That makes sense, bump it down though to .25 EOD if u start having signs of too little estrogen.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

That makes sense, bump it down though to .25 EOD if u start having signs of too little estrogen.
    That was the plan. I figured I would rather bump the adex down than deal with potential estrogen sides. The whole idea is creating an artifical hormonal environment within the body. Homeostasis is what the body is constantly striving for so just as you keep the test levels high and stable you need to keep the aromatizing level too.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Damn 22G sucks! It doesn't hurt at all to pin but damn does it leave a nasty bruise lol I will try to get a picture of my bruise up later haha. Also on my next day off I will but up pre cycle pictures.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.75%

In on this - good luck bro!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Foed20
    In on this - good luck bro!
    Welcome bro!

Update: been at work all day but of course eating...3 hours after breakfast I had pulled pork and for lunch I had about 8oz of lean ground beef with some homemade vegetable soup. I will most likely grab a protein shake in an hour. My next meal won't be until I get home.

This is my 3rd day of SD @ 20mg and no sides what so ever. This is also my first time using SD.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.35%

Welcome bro!

Update: been at work all day but of course eating...3 hours after breakfast I had pulled pork and for lunch I had about 8oz of lean ground beef with some homemade vegetable soup. I will most likely grab a protein shake in an hour. My next meal won't be until I get home.

This is my 3rd day of SD @ 20mg and no sides what so ever. This is also my first time using SD.
    Damn you're eating good, I'm jealous haha. Oh and you're an SD virgin, she's gonna b a bad girl bro, trust me.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.41%

Damn you're eating good, I'm jealous haha. Oh and you're an SD virgin, she's gonna b a bad girl bro, trust me.
    Damn I broke so many virginities this cycle...I'm such a slut. Soon I will break my winny virginity =)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 12:33 AM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:03 PM