The Adonis Complex

Page 5 of 59 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Usually in week 2 it gets CRAZY! By week 3 your veins grow their own veins lol
    I can't wait bro! After a sick SD run the test will leave me god like =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    You've probly started feeling it now, but next week the weight is really gonna fly.
    Haha sick nro...too bad the DB in my gym only go up to 75lb. I will probably accidently throw them during my press movements.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Better late then never... kill this sh!t
    Never too late buddy, thanx for joining!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Haha sick nro...too bad the DB in my gym only go up to 75lb. I will probably accidently throw them during my press movements.
    Yeah you'll get pissed off and throw them through the windows haha.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

    Yeah you'll get pissed off and throw them through the windows haha.
    Or get pissed and bounce them off someones face when they ask you to use your bench..... then you know SD is full swing
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Haha sick nro...too bad the DB in my gym only go up to 75lb. I will probably accidently throw them during my press movements.
    75s? Damn.and i was upset the biggest my gym has is 120s. Guess i should consider my self lucky
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Or get pissed and bounce them off someones face when they ask you to use your bench..... then you know SD is full swing
    Haha yeah I hate when there isn't enough weight or I can't put on more with the machines.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    75s? Damn.and i was upset the biggest my gym has is 120s. Guess i should consider my self lucky
    The only thing that keeps me sane is that its only $10 a month and they have basically everything you'd need. Its also not crowded, even during peak hours.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  9. Just woke up today and about to enjoy my morning coffee. Today is my favorite day...BACK! By far the most fun to work out. Unfortunately, both my quads are still killing me so no deadlifting today =( stupid 22G...I can't do my favorite exercise on my favorite day. Also going too hit biceps, calves, and forarms.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Just woke up today and about to enjoy my morning coffee. Today is my favorite day...BACK! By far the most fun to work out. Unfortunately, both my quads are still killing me so no deadlifting today =( stupid 22G...I can't do my favorite exercise on my favorite day. Also going too hit biceps, calves, and forarms.
    Hell yeah man. Kill it! My weak point used to be my back but what id do is this. Do a normal back workout during the week and not do deads at all. Then after a rest day (usually friday or Saturday) I would go to the gym and do nothing but deads and maybe pullups. I would KILL MYSELF with a ton of sets... about 30 minutes to an hour of just deads and pullups. As a result my back blew up really fast. Its almost the concept of working a body part 2x a week, once with hypertrophy and once with power/heavy weights kinda like PHAT. Just figured I would share that since back it my favorite too.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Hell yeah man. Kill it! My weak point used to be my back but what id do is this. Do a normal back workout during the week and not do deads at all. Then after a rest day (usually friday or Saturday) I would go to the gym and do nothing but deads and maybe pullups. I would KILL MYSELF with a ton of sets... about 30 minutes to an hour of just deads and pullups. As a result my back blew up really fast. Its almost the concept of working a body part 2x a week, once with hypertrophy and once with power/heavy weights kinda like PHAT. Just figured I would share that since back it my favorite too.
    I really like that suggestion bro! I go so hard on deadlifts that I'm almost too done to do back. Back is probably my strongest muscle group. I will definitely be incorporating that into my training.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    I really like that suggestion bro! I go so hard on deadlifts that I'm almost too done to do back. Back is probably my strongest muscle group. I will definitely be incorporating that into my training.
    I know what you mean. I like to go really heavy on my deads but I felt like my back workout suffered. To make sure I could go 110% during the workouts I broke them up. Try it and I guarantee you will see a difference fast as hell.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  13. 75lb DBs man...what is this, I don't even...
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  14. Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, my days off are rare and I had so much to do. Hit backhard though, no time for bis this time around...

    Work out:

    Pull-ups
    BWx10x10x10x10

    Bent over rows
    135x15
    185x12
    225x8
    275x2

    Make shift T-bar rows
    135x15
    180x10
    225x8x8
    Took one plate off at a time and drop set the last set.

    DB rows
    75x15x15
    Super set with cable rows
    210x6x6

    I love back...I want wings so I could fly away =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. Numbers look strong as hell man. I was looking at those BB bent-over-row numbers, thinking "you should be doing a lot more on DB rows...", and then I remembered that your gym only goes up to 75ers. Honestly man, I would either switch out the exercises where you've hit 75 for new exercises, or join a new gym lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Numbers look strong as hell man. I was looking at those BB bent-over-row numbers, thinking "you should be doing a lot more on DB rows...", and then I remembered that your gym only goes up to 75ers. Honestly man, I would either switch out the exercises where you've hit 75 for new exercises, or join a new gym lol.
    I just love DB rows, they're my favorite =( that's why I usually super set or just go for reps. They really build your lats. I want to join a new gym but at the moment $10 a month is right in my budget. Back is definitely my strongest day. If my legs still weren't so f%^cked I would have done deads which is by far my favorite exercise and in my opinion the best exercise for your body.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  17. The weekend has been time off, definitely needed because my chest and back day left me extremely sore =) I am in surgery tomorrow so I will get off work early, so gym for me. I also have Tuesday and Wednesday off so I will be training hard. This is something I haven't been talking about but I've been trying to get rid of this annoying cold I've had for a week now....sh*t sucks.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    The weekend has been time off, definitely needed because my chest and back day left me extremely sore =) I am in surgery tomorrow so I will get off work early, so gym for me. I also have Tuesday and Wednesday off so I will be training hard. This is something I haven't been talking about but I've been trying to get rid of this annoying cold I've had for a week now....sh*t sucks.
    Maybe your test had some bacteria in it.

  19. That is possible... never thought of that. Check some source review websites and see if you can find anything on your source.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    That is possible... never thought of that. Check some source review websites and see if you can find anything on your source.
    I have...I did extensive research prior to buying from them and they never had complaints of contamination. I felt slightly off the day before I did my first injection and a people at my job are sick with the same symptoms...
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  21. Oh ok I wouldn't worry then. I'm sure you will be fine soon.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I have...I did extensive research prior to buying from them and they never had complaints of contamination. I felt slightly off the day before I did my first injection and a people at my job are sick with the same symptoms...
    Oh I'm sure u picked it up there then.

  23. Just terrible timing =( I have 2 questions for my followers...rest and get better or f%$k it and lift? Second question is if I load adex at 0.5mg for 7 days to achieve stable blood levels can I drop it to 0.25mg eod or do I need to do 0.5mg eod for a little and taper down to 0.25mg?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. First and foremost, hit those weights ya wimp Don't let the cold beat you! I hear heavy deadlifts can actually force sickness out of your body...


    Secondly, did you have blood tests done? Do you somehow know that your blood levels are unstable?
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

  25. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    First and foremost, hit those weights ya wimp Don't let the cold beat you! I hear heavy deadlifts can actually force sickness out of your body...

    Secondly, did you have blood tests done? Do you somehow know that your blood levels are unstable?
    Haha you are right...I can't let a cold kick my a$$. As for the blood test, I meant keeping the adex stable in my blood. It has a half life of about 46hours so I don't want my estrogen going up and down from infrequent dosing.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 12:33 AM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:03 PM
Log in
Log in