The Adonis Complex

Page 4 of 59 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Woke up late this morning so I only had time to cook lunch. I sauteed 0.5lb of tilapia and 3 hot italian stlye lean turkey sausages in canola oil. I will be throwing that over some brown rice left and whaam! I got myself about 150g of protein to bring with me to work today.

For breakfast I threw together a smoothie consisting of 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of greek yogurt, 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of casein, one cup of milk, and 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter.

Got to load on nutrients because tomorrow I am back in the gym!
    Go balls deep bro, there's no other way to do it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Go balls deep bro, there's no other way to do it.
    That's what she said..lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Woke up late this morning so I only had time to cook lunch. I sauteed 0.5lb of tilapia and 3 hot italian stlye lean turkey sausages in canola oil. I will be throwing that over some brown rice left and whaam! I got myself about 150g of protein to bring with me to work today.

For breakfast I threw together a smoothie consisting of 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 cup of greek yogurt, 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop of casein, one cup of milk, and 2 tablespoons of peanutbutter.

Got to load on nutrients because tomorrow I am back in the gym!
    Nice food selections man, getting that lean protein in.

Suggestion on Greek Yogurt - seriously feels like you're "cheating" but you're not lol. Take it and buy some of that sugar-free fat-free instant pudding mix (chocolate, vanilla, or cheesecake are all good). Mix the two together. Tastes INCREDIBLE. If you have a good-tasting protein powder, that can work pretty well too. Tastes like a big cup of pudding, but it's super-protein-fortified. GY has too high of a sugar content for my low-carb days, but on training days it's a staple. And the GY-pudding concoction is always something to look forward to lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Nice food selections man, getting that lean protein in.

Suggestion on Greek Yogurt - seriously feels like you're "cheating" but you're not lol. Take it and buy some of that sugar-free fat-free instant pudding mix (chocolate, vanilla, or cheesecake are all good). Mix the two together. Tastes INCREDIBLE. If you have a good-tasting protein powder, that can work pretty well too. Tastes like a big cup of pudding, but it's super-protein-fortified. GY has too high of a sugar content for my low-carb days, but on training days it's a staple. And the GY-pudding concoction is always something to look forward to lol.
    Sick suggestion bro...I buy this greek yogurt I think called faye and it has 23g of protein, NO sugar and NO fat! Super lean but nasty in taste. With that pudding mix I can eat it stand alone.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I AM SO IN THIS BIATCH!!! Kill dat sh*t bro!
    Good to have you brother!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Sick suggestion bro...I buy this greek yogurt I think called faye and it has 23g of protein, NO sugar and NO fat! Super lean but nasty in taste. With that pudding mix I can eat it stand alone.
    Yeah, you get F*ge ("a" is censored out so AM doesn't censor the entire word as homophobic)...it's pronounced faye though haha. F*ge actually doesn't taste bad...try some of dannon's or yoplait's greek selections, now THOSE are nasty-tasting GY. F*ge is pretty much the best you can get from a macronutritional standpoint, so good job on that. It'll be so much more enjoyable with the FF/SF Pudding though lol.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

7. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Yeah, you get F*ge ("a" is censored out so AM doesn't censor the entire word as homophobic)...it's pronounced faye though haha. F*ge actually doesn't taste bad...try some of dannon's or yoplait's greek selections, now THOSE are nasty-tasting GY. F*ge is pretty much the best you can get from a macronutritional standpoint, so good job on that. It'll be so much more enjoyable with the FF/SF Pudding though lol.
    Definitely. Right now I use it in my meal replacement shakes but with that pudding mix it could be a great snack. The taste isn't bad its just so bland.

8. Tomorrow will be my 3rd injection and I am not looking forward to it! Both my quads are still extremely sore...f&$king 22G needles. Thankfully I just got some 25G needles so hopefully there will be less pain. I am probably going to have my girl friend do my glutes since my legs are still hurting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Tomorrow will be my 3rd injection and I am not looking forward to it! Both my quads are still extremely sore...f&$king 22G needles. Thankfully I just got some 25G needles so hopefully there will be less pain. I am probably going to have my girl friend do my glutes since my legs are still hurting.
    Lol thank god u got the 25 gauges now.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Lol thank god u got the 25 gauges now.
    Huge cycle saver. The 22s don't hurt going in but they leave a nasty bruise and keep your muscles sore forever. My gf has never done an injection before so I hope it goes well.

11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Huge cycle saver. The 22s don't hurt going in but they leave a nasty bruise and keep your muscles sore forever. My gf has never done an injection before so I hope it goes well.
    I wish her luck, I'm sure it'll go fine.

12. Just as a tip - if you don't want to involve someone else, shoulders would be your next best bet for doing them yourself.

And now I have to withdraw the "props" I gave you for using 22g. Wtf man??! lol

13. I hate to sound so generic but...

SD IS KING!

I will update soon with my work out.

14. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    I hate to sound so generic but...

SD IS KING!

I will update soon with my work out.
    That's what I said bro... try dbol at 50mg.... your head will explode from sheer awesomeness.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

That's what I said bro... try dbol at 50mg.... your head will explode from sheer awesomeness.
    I was jealous when you were talking about it in your log. This is my first SD run.

16. Update:

Just hit the gym with intensity. Downed 20mg of SD about 2 hrs prewo and had an amazing work out.

Muscle groups worked:
    Chest
    Forearms
    Calves
    Abs

Work out:

Flat bench (least favorite exercise)
    225x8x8x8
    185x12

DB incline press
    75x8x8x8
    I super setted these with incline flies
    40x6x6x6

DB decline press
    75x8x8

Cable cross overs
    65x8x8x8

Abs

I incorporated a circuit style routine:

8 reps of machine crunches @ 190lbs
    8 reps of leg raises on the dip bar
    8 reps of decline sit ups w/ left/right jabs at top
    10 reps each side of DB (75lb) oblique crunches

Repeat this circuit 3 times

Calves

Calf raises w/ the stackx10x10x10 (super slow)

Forearms

Bench forarms curls (arnold style)

60lbsx15x15 (super slow)

I had a sick chest pump in the gym, SD is f^%king awesome. I can't wait to see how it feels next week. I am actually going back to the gym to personal train my girlfriend and I will probably hit triceps and cardio. For now I'm downing a protein shake consisting of 2 scoops of whey, 1 cup of milk, frozen strawberries, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, one cup of ***e greek yogurt.

17. Ahhh forgot to mention I pinned 312.5 mg of test. This time I used a 25G needle and my gf pinned my glutes. Holy sh*t!!!! Sooooo mich better. I didn't even feel the 25G, wtf was I thinking using a 22G. Glutes are 100% the way to go. No soreness what so ever.

18. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Ahhh forgot to mention I pinned 312.5 mg of test. This time I used a 25G needle and my gf pinned my glutes. Holy sh*t!!!! Sooooo mich better. I didn't even feel the 25G, wtf was I thinking using a 22G. Glutes are 100% the way to go. No soreness what so ever.
    Haha told u bro lol. Good workout too, wait til SD really shines.

19. Killing it as promised. Keep it up man!

20. Just got done working out and eating with the girlfriend.

I did some personal trainong. She worked out her legs and I did triceps and cardio.

Work out:

Triceps

Over head tricep DB press
    75x8x8x8x8
    Super set with DB shrugs
    75x8x8x8x8

Single arm rope cable extensions
    30x8x8x8

Decline skull crushers
    80x5x5x5

Cable push downs with v grip

170lbx10
    155x10
    125x10
    80x15x15

Cardio:

10min on treadmill with incline

[email protected] were my triceps already done before my work out. Chest really failed them so I decided to str8 up destroy them. I love wearing normal shirts during arm days...the sleeves start to grip your arms from the amazing pump =)

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Haha told u bro lol. Good workout too, wait til SD really shines.
    When does SD start to shine? =)

22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

What day is it?

23. You've probly started feeling it now, but next week the weight is really gonna fly.

24. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Usually in week 2 it gets CRAZY! By week 3 your veins grow their own veins lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

25. Better late then never... kill this sh!t
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 11:33 PM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 01:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:03 PM