The Adonis Complex

technique88

technique88

Awards
I am new to anabolics, I just pinned my second test e injection and I was wondering what a SERM is? Hopefully I will find out before my cycle is over....

Just kidding =)

This is my first injection cycle. Previous to this I ran a helladrol/androhard cycle with great success. My goals for this cycle is to recomp with some great mass gains. I am not really looking for the DICED look, I have always liked "the big guy" build. As for my cycle this is the lay out:

Test Enanthate @ 625mg/week 1-12
Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20 week 1-4
Winstrol (oral): 50mg ED week 8-14
Adex: week 2, 0.5mg ED, week 3-14: 0.5mg EOD

PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Testabolan V2
Intimidate
Creatine ethly ester
Erase:1/2/3/3/2/1

* I will be running Toco-8 throughout my entire cycle/ PCT.

This is my first log and I will try to keep with it as much as possible. I work full time and am extremely busy applying to grad schools so my time is limited throughout the day.

I am currently 220 lbs. I have been lifting since i was 16, went 4 years hard then through my college years worked out for maintenance and to keep off the extra "love" building up around my stomach from making bad decisions. When i was 16 I weighed 140lbs and by the time i was 19 I was 210lbs. I am very good with nutrition due to many organic/biochemistry/biology/animal nutrition classes I have taken throughout my undergrad career. I will not be laying out a diet plan nor will I be counting. I feel that back in my wrestling days I mastered the calorie count so I go by feel now. Most days I eat about 450g of protein, about 50g of carbs on off days and around 100-150g on work out days, and about 100-150g of fat. As far as support supplements I consume about 1g of fish oil per % of BF, multivitamin, vit c(3g/day), raspberry ketones, glucosamine, fiber, saw palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, and Liv52. My diet is extremely on point, I eat mostly lean ground beef, chicken breast, tilapia, milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, whole wheat belgium waffles, eggs, broccoli, carrots, bananas, onions, avocados, garlic, spinach, and various other veggies. I will be happy to post my diet for the day if anyone asks but I will not be posting it unless requested. As much as my diet seems on point there is one flaw. I love food and ever since I deprived my self during my wrestling career I just cannot deny myself delicious food. Other than working out I live for food. I do like to go out to dinner one or two times a week. Now I dont go all out and crazy, I make "healthier" choices =) I love to body build and lift, but I also love to eat. Also, I have a girlfriend and going out to eat is inevitable.

As far as my workouts it will be very hectic. I will try to post them as much as I can but like I mentioned I am very bust between work, applications, girlfriend, family, lifting, etc...
I do not have set training days and off days. My job has different hours and different days every week. Everyday I dont work I am in the gym and every day I do work granted it isn't a 12 hr shift, I most likely make it to the gym. It works out to where I work out about 4-5 days a week.
My training days consist of:
chest/tris
back/bi
legs
shoulders
arms(on weeks I can work out 5 days a week I do arms separately instead of with chest or back.)

cardio will be 3 x week. I HATE cardio so I try to keep it interesting. I do not run, I cannot stand it. I like to do rounds on a heavy punching bag and cross fit style HIIT training. Cardio days will most likely be on days I cannot make it to the gym or on my days off.

Day one was on 5/31.
I did my first pin with a 22G in my right quad. Unfortunatley, I felt off that day my package came in the mail. I didnt think it was anything but feeling off so I pinned. Turns out I actual was sick =( Extremely pissed I rested for the next 2 days, consuming massive amounts of protein and water and today, Sunday, I am on point again and decided to work out my arms. It has been a while since I had a true arm day.

Work out:

Cheat Barbell curls
4 sets of 8, weight: 135lbs

Machine Preacher curls
90lbs till failure for 3 sets

Concentration curls
2 sets of 8, weight: 30lbs

Seated over head tricep press (not too sure of the name)
4 sets of 12, weight: 75lbs (unfortunately my gym only goes up to 75lb dumbells which sucks! I guess only paying $10 a month justifies it though)

Cable push downs
125: 15 reps
155: 10 reps
170: 8 reps, then dropped it in 20 lb increments for seven reps each until I got to 40lbs

dips
2 sets to failure

Pretty good arms day. It is my second day on beastdrol so I do not believe I really felt anything as of yet.

Since I work all day tomorrow I pinned 12 hours early. I am doing a pin every 84hrs.

Pinned 312.5mg test e
20mg SD

technique88

technique88

Awards
I forgot to add to my training program that I am incorporating abs 3 x a week, and I will be doing forearms and calves alternating everyday. I believe these are some of Arnold's principles for calf and forearms training...they need to be hit everyday.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I am new to anabolics, I just pinned my second test e injection and I was wondering what a SERM is? Hopefully I will find out before my cycle is over....

Just kidding =)

This is my first injection cycle. Previous to this I ran a helladrol/androhard cycle with great success. My goals for this cycle is to recomp with some great mass gains. I am not really looking for the DICED look, I have always liked "the big guy" build. As for my cycle this is the lay out:

Test Enanthate @ 625mg/week 1-12
Beastdrol: 20/20/20/20 week 1-4
Winstrol (oral): 50mg ED week 8-14
Adex: week 2, 0.5mg ED, week 3-14: 0.5mg EOD

PCT:
Nolva: 40/20/20/10
Testabolan V2
Intimidate
Creatine ethly ester
Erase:1/2/3/3/2/1

* I will be running Toco-8 throughout my entire cycle/ PCT.

This is my first log and I will try to keep with it as much as possible. I work full time and am extremely busy applying to grad schools so my time is limited throughout the day.

I am currently 220 lbs. I have been lifting since i was 16, went 4 years hard then through my college years worked out for maintenance and to keep off the extra "love" building up around my stomach from making bad decisions. When i was 16 I weighed 140lbs and by the time i was 19 I was 210lbs. I am very good with nutrition due to many organic/biochemistry/biology/animal nutrition classes I have taken throughout my undergrad career. I will not be laying out a diet plan nor will I be counting. I feel that back in my wrestling days I mastered the calorie count so I go by feel now. Most days I eat about 450g of protein, about 50g of carbs on off days and around 100-150g on work out days, and about 100-150g of fat. As far as support supplements I consume about 1g of fish oil per % of BF, multivitamin, vit c(3g/day), raspberry ketones, glucosamine, fiber, saw palmetto, Hawthorn Berry, and Liv52. My diet is extremely on point, I eat mostly lean ground beef, chicken breast, tilapia, milk, peanut butter, oatmeal, whole wheat belgium waffles, eggs, broccoli, carrots, bananas, onions, avocados, garlic, spinach, and various other veggies. I will be happy to post my diet for the day if anyone asks but I will not be posting it unless requested. As much as my diet seems on point there is one flaw. I love food and ever since I deprived my self during my wrestling career I just cannot deny myself delicious food. Other than working out I live for food. I do like to go out to dinner one or two times a week. Now I dont go all out and crazy, I make "healthier" choices =) I love to body build and lift, but I also love to eat. Also, I have a girlfriend and going out to eat is inevitable.

As far as my workouts it will be very hectic. I will try to post them as much as I can but like I mentioned I am very bust between work, applications, girlfriend, family, lifting, etc...
I do not have set training days and off days. My job has different hours and different days every week. Everyday I dont work I am in the gym and every day I do work granted it isn't a 12 hr shift, I most likely make it to the gym. It works out to where I work out about 4-5 days a week.
My training days consist of:
chest/tris
back/bi
legs
shoulders
arms(on weeks I can work out 5 days a week I do arms separately instead of with chest or back.)

cardio will be 3 x week. I HATE cardio so I try to keep it interesting. I do not run, I cannot stand it. I like to do rounds on a heavy punching bag and cross fit style HIIT training. Cardio days will most likely be on days I cannot make it to the gym or on my days off.

Day one was on 5/31.
I did my first pin with a 22G in my right quad. Unfortunatley, I felt off that day my package came in the mail. I didnt think it was anything but feeling off so I pinned. Turns out I actual was sick =( Extremely pissed I rested for the next 2 days, consuming massive amounts of protein and water and today, Sunday, I am on point again and decided to work out my arms. It has been a while since I had a true arm day.

Work out:

Cheat Barbell curls
4 sets of 8, weight: 135lbs

Machine Preacher curls
90lbs till failure for 3 sets

Concentration curls
2 sets of 8, weight: 30lbs

Seated over head tricep press (not too sure of the name)
4 sets of 12, weight: 75lbs (unfortunately my gym only goes up to 75lb dumbells which sucks! I guess only paying $10 a month justifies it though)

Cable push downs
125: 15 reps
155: 10 reps
170: 8 reps, then dropped it in 20 lb increments for seven reps each until I got to 40lbs

dips
2 sets to failure

Pretty good arms day. It is my second day on beastdrol so I do not believe I really felt anything as of yet.

Since I work all day tomorrow I pinned 12 hours early. I am doing a pin every 84hrs.

Pinned 312.5mg test e
20mg SD
IN!!! We are STRAAAAAAAPD!!! LOL let's do this bro

technique88

technique88

Awards
IN!!! We are STRAAAAAAAPD!!! LOL let's do this bro
For sure bro, always a pleasure to have you follow along. I feel like it was just yesterday I was asking you everything there is to know about helladrol...I crossed to the dark side rather quickly =)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
For sure bro, always a pleasure to have you follow along. I feel like it was just yesterday I was asking you everything there is to know about helladrol...I crossed to the dark side rather quickly =)
Haha its cuz Tech.... I am your father...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Jumping IN! This looks like a Greek God cycle to me! Razor deep cuts!! Kill it bro!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks to be a fun ride man!
I'll try check in as often as I can lol.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Thanks everybody for joining in! This is an update before bed...tomorrow I work 9am to 9pm so no gym for me. I will be wrestling dogs all day so the veterinarian can do his thang. I just bought a heavy bag so when I get home I will probably do 5 rounds and call it a night.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Lol damn now everyone knows I'm a slut.
Just the people that have been around. You have dibs on all the newer people to this site...they will never see it coming =)

technique88

technique88

Awards
So I pinned my virgin quad on Thursday and holy sh*t was it sore! Today was the first day I could actually fully use it (but still sore) only to pin my left one a few hours ago and the same sorness is creeping on me. Tomorrow ill be walking like I just sh*t my pants.

Excuse for the day...I will be telling everyone at work I had a very intense leg day =)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I pinned my virgin quad on Thursday and holy sh*t was it sore! Today was the first day I could actually fully use it (but still sore) only to pin my left one a few hours ago and the same sorness is creeping on me. Tomorrow ill be walking like I just sh*t my pants.

Excuse for the day...I will be telling everyone at work I had a very intense leg day =)
I hope to soon be pinning my virgin quads lol.
Good excuse too lol. I'll be using that one haha.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
In for this one

technique88

technique88

Awards
I'm off to bed...need my 8 hours. I won't be logging until I get off work, so here is my breakfast:

1 homemade whole wheat belgium waffle
3 eggs cooked in canola oil
24oz of milk
4oz of ground beef.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm off to bed...need my 8 hours. I won't be logging until I get off work, so here is my breakfast:

24oz of milk
4oz of ground beef.
Breakfast of champions.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

24oz of milk
4oz of ground beef.
Sounds pretty damn good.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
In on this.

My right quad took about 4 days to fully heal to where I was walking regularly on it. My left quad, ironically enough, was only sore the next day, and has been fine since. Hmm.

Also, just to put it out there - why so high on the Adex? .5g a day for a week is enough to seriously put a crushing on your estrogen levels, which isn't exactly a great idea. Do you know that you're prone to gyno?

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this.

My right quad took about 4 days to fully heal to where I was walking regularly on it. My left quad, ironically enough, was only sore the next day, and has been fine since. Hmm.

Also, just to put it out there - why so high on the Adex? .5g a day for a week is enough to seriously put a crushing on your estrogen levels, which isn't exactly a great idea. Do you know that you're prone to gyno?
I don't know if I'm prone to gyno but I've just read to keep my blood levels constant with the adex. I do have some fluff on my so id rather be safe than sorry. If I feel that it is too much I can always lower it.

technique88

technique88

Awards
I don't know if I'm prone to gyno but I've just read to keep my blood levels constant with the adex. I do have some fluff on my so id rather be safe than sorry. If I feel that it is too much I can always lower it.
Also, going 0.5 for one week is to establish stable levels in the blood, then I reduce it to EOD because the half life of it is around 46 hrs

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Also, going 0.5 for one week is to establish stable levels in the blood, then I reduce it to EOD because the half life of it is around 46 hrs
That makes sense, bump it down though to .25 EOD if u start having signs of too little estrogen.

technique88

technique88

Awards
That makes sense, bump it down though to .25 EOD if u start having signs of too little estrogen.
That was the plan. I figured I would rather bump the adex down than deal with potential estrogen sides. The whole idea is creating an artifical hormonal environment within the body. Homeostasis is what the body is constantly striving for so just as you keep the test levels high and stable you need to keep the aromatizing level too.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Damn 22G sucks! It doesn't hurt at all to pin but damn does it leave a nasty bruise lol I will try to get a picture of my bruise up later haha. Also on my next day off I will but up pre cycle pictures.

technique88

technique88

Awards
In on this - good luck bro!
Welcome bro!

Update: been at work all day but of course eating...3 hours after breakfast I had pulled pork and for lunch I had about 8oz of lean ground beef with some homemade vegetable soup. I will most likely grab a protein shake in an hour. My next meal won't be until I get home.

This is my 3rd day of SD @ 20mg and no sides what so ever. This is also my first time using SD.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Welcome bro!

Update: been at work all day but of course eating...3 hours after breakfast I had pulled pork and for lunch I had about 8oz of lean ground beef with some homemade vegetable soup. I will most likely grab a protein shake in an hour. My next meal won't be until I get home.

This is my 3rd day of SD @ 20mg and no sides what so ever. This is also my first time using SD.
Damn you're eating good, I'm jealous haha. Oh and you're an SD virgin, she's gonna b a bad girl bro, trust me.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Damn you're eating good, I'm jealous haha. Oh and you're an SD virgin, she's gonna b a bad girl bro, trust me.
Damn I broke so many virginities this cycle...I'm such a slut. Soon I will break my winny virginity =)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Looking good so far man, it will be a fun cycle for you. I broke my epitiostanol cherry today ;)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Looking good so far man, it will be a fun cycle for you. I broke my epitiostanol cherry today ;)
Haha nice bro! Cherries poppin everywhere lol. I bet that epi is going to be a real nice addition to the test.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hoping so man...dry compounds are nice during recomp cycles.Was a little tight man, but I just took it reeeaaallll slow ;)
You're gonna love epi bro, I've never gotten better pumps and the endurance is crazy, strengths gains retarded, and you'll lean out.

technique88

technique88

Awards
You're gonna love epi bro, I've never gotten better pumps and the endurance is crazy, strengths gains retarded, and you'll lean out.
Damn bro now I want to try epi....until next time =)

technique88

technique88

Awards
Update: last night I got off work at 9 making it a 12 hour day. Unfortunately, it left me with no time to go to home depot and grab some parts to chain up my heavy bag. Exhausted from work I pounded down about 12 oz of chicken with some brown rice and a casein protein shake and passed the f%&k out!

Somehow I got the sh*tty schedule at work this week. I work Monday, today,and tomorrow ALL day! F@&king sucks. I will hit cardio hard today and tomorrow and finally Thursday Friday I have off. I will be hitting the gym and probably destroying it =)