The Adonis Complex

Page 12 of 37 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Also forgot to mention I feel my bloat is significantly down too.
    How's the Slin treating u
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Also forgot to mention I feel my bloat is significantly down too.
    Yeah var will definitely help with that.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

How's the Slin treating u
    Sh*ts amazing bro! Honestly, probably one of the more effective supps I've taken. I down it first thing in the morning and eat lots of carbs and feel pumped all day, and I take it once more right after the gym. Slinshot + steroids = awesome stuff =)
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yeah var will definitely help with that.
    But effective this fast? I've been on for 2 days now...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Sh*ts amazing bro! Honestly, probably one of the more effective supps I've taken. I down it first thing in the morning and eat lots of carbs and feel pumped all day, and I take it once more right after the gym. Slinshot + steroids = awesome stuff =)
    This will be my first time running it with roids
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

you are in for a treat. SD is especially great at glycogen retention...when I was on SD and slin my arms almost ripped through my skin lol
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

you are in for a treat. SD is especially great at glycogen retention...when I was on SD and slin my arms almost ripped through my skin lol
    I like the way that sounds
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

But effective this fast? I've been on for 2 days now...
    Well its orally active, it starts working from day 1.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I like the way that sounds
    It also helped keep down bloating with carbs. I love carbs and they really are very important to building quality muscle. I have been on a low carb cycling diet so slin has allowed to me to eat a little more.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Well its orally active, it starts working from day 1.
    Hellz yeah. Var is fo sho sick. Expensive but for a reason.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Hellz yeah. Var is fo sho sick. Expensive but for a reason.
    Yessir and unfortunately I'll b paying a lot more for it now...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Slin is $20 on nutraplanet...I think I might have to get more.
    Forgot to mention, one thing I did notice was slight lethargy with SD and slin...all that glucose stored into your muscles opposed to energy. Nothing a cup of coffee couldn't take care of though.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yessir and unfortunately I'll b paying a lot more for it now...
    I paid $200 for 7 weeks @ 75mg. Not too bad. Opposed to 130 for 7 weeks at 100mg. That was ideal but that source when MIA.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I paid $200 for 7 weeks @ 75mg. Not too bad. Opposed to 130 for 7 weeks at 100mg. That was ideal but that source when MIA.
    Yeah that's not bad at all actually, and yeah I think homeboy got busted.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that's not bad at all actually, and yeah I think homeboy got busted.
    That or couldn't handle the work load. People go under all the time. You know where to go though ; ) they may not have NPP but hey, 400mg/mL 12mL vial for less than $100...you really cannot beat that.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

That or couldn't handle the work load. People go under all the time. You know where to go though ; ) they may not have NPP but hey, 400mg/mL 12mL vial for less than $100...you really cannot beat that.
    Nope u certainly can't yo.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Technique - what slin supp are you using exactly? You keep just saying "slin", but seeing that you say nutraplanet sells it, something tells me you're not actually injecting insulin lol.

Stri8ed - I presume that awesome source you talked about earlier for var dried up? Can't remember the price you posted, but it was ludicrously cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Technique - what slin supp are you using exactly? You keep just saying "slin", but seeing that you say nutraplanet sells it, something tells me you're not actually injecting insulin lol.

Stri8ed - I presume that awesome source you talked about earlier for var dried up? Can't remember the price you posted, but it was ludicrously cheap.
    Slinshot bro.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Slinshot bro.
    The bomb shiz
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

The bomb shiz
    I need to get me some. I got compound 20 and test powder on the way. Probably order some more c20 and some slin in the next couple weeks.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

The product is called slinshot. So far it is proven to be very effective. You take it right after the gym or 15-20min prior to a high carb meal and it aids in glycogen storage opposed to fat storage. I find that I can eat a lot of carbs in the morning and not bloat up as much. I also feel stronger, my endurance is higher and I ALWAYS feel pumped.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

First thought of the day:

I LOVE VAR. Nuff said.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

I need to get me some. I got compound 20 and test powder on the way. Probably order some more c20 and some slin in the next couple weeks.
    Might as well order it now when its 20 bucks
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yep either he got shutdown or just had to quit cuz he couldn't keep up with orders.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

The product is called slinshot. So far it is proven to be very effective. You take it right after the gym or 15-20min prior to a high carb meal and it aids in glycogen storage opposed to fat storage. I find that I can eat a lot of carbs in the morning and not bloat up as much. I also feel stronger, my endurance is higher and I ALWAYS feel pumped.
    I'm gonna have to get me some too for my bulk cycle in october, sounds like it would really b a nice addition.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna have to get me some too for my bulk cycle in october, sounds like it would really b a nice addition.
    I am very good at feeling out my body and the way it reacts to different substances and I could say fo sho it helps. With SD, forget it, I felt like my muscles were going to rip from my skin. Bulk with it but I would go. On for a month and take a month off. Just to keep your body from getting used to it.

I can see why BB take insulin right after working out lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I am very good at feeling out my body and the way it reacts to different substances and I could say fo sho it helps. With SD, forget it, I felt like my muscles were going to rip from my skin. Bulk with it but I would go. On for a month and take a month off. Just to keep your body from getting used to it.

I can see why BB take insulin right after working out lol
    Yeah I think with test, tren, anadrol and var its gonna b absolutely insane, while I'm stuffing my face lol, but I'm adding a little T3 to help make sure everything gets used properly.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Might as well order it now when its 20 bucks
    Strapped for $$$
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I think with test, tren, anadrol and var its gonna b absolutely insane, while I'm stuffing my face lol, but I'm adding a little T3 to help make sure everything gets used properly.
    I've always been weary of messing with my thyroid but then again I do not know too much about it. I was thinking of getting some aluterol for my first 2 weeks of PCT but I don't know yet. I have to do A LOT more research on it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I've always been weary of messing with my thyroid but then again I do not know too much about it. I was thinking of getting some aluterol for my first 2 weeks of PCT but I don't know yet. I have to do A LOT more research on it.
    I'm gonna need it, tren is gonna negatively impact my thyroid, and 25mcgs is a great dose to speed it up and allow u to eat more especially carbs which I'm gonna b eating a lot of. Albuterol is great, I prefer it over clen any day.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm gonna need it, tren is gonna negatively impact my thyroid, and 25mcgs is a great dose to speed it up and allow u to eat more especially carbs which I'm gonna b eating a lot of. Albuterol is great, I prefer it over clen any day.
    Bro your cycle is going to be beastly...can you point me in any direction about albuterol? In terms of what it does?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Bro your cycle is going to be beastly...can you point me in any direction about albuterol? In terms of what it does?
    Albuterol is clenbuterol's friendly cousin pretty much. Same effects as clen but without the sides, and it has a 4 hour halflife so its not lingering in your system like clen(36 hr halflife) so adrenal fatigue is a lot less likely. I'd start out with 6mg 3x a day and see how that feels. I really like Ephedrine too, ECA is legit.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Don't forget that the shorter half-life of albuterol allows for much better dosage control since it leaves your body so quickly. Get some shakes on albut, you only have to deal with them for 2-3 hours likely. Get them on clen...who knows when you'll stop lol.

But I actually agree about ECA...although I'm more of just an EC guy, there's been a lot of speculation on whether asprin is more or less beneficial within the stack. I'll be running ECA for the recomp/cutting phase of my cycle. Also convenient that EC allows you to not have to order online...ephedrine can just be easily bought with a driver's license at your local pharmacy. Bronkaid ftw.

I've heard a lot of people talk about the ECY stack as well (Yohimbine as the last ingredient). Feel like my blood pressure would kill me on it though lol.
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Don't forget that the shorter half-life of albuterol allows for much better dosage control since it leaves your body so quickly. Get some shakes on albut, you only have to deal with them for 2-3 hours likely. Get them on clen...who knows when you'll stop lol.

But I actually agree about ECA...although I'm more of just an EC guy, there's been a lot of speculation on whether asprin is more or less beneficial within the stack. I'll be running ECA for the recomp/cutting phase of my cycle. Also convenient that EC allows you to not have to order online...ephedrine can just be easily bought with a driver's license at your local pharmacy. Bronkaid ftw.

I've heard a lot of people talk about the ECY stack as well (Yohimbine as the last ingredient). Feel like my blood pressure would kill me on it though lol.
    Hmm interesting because I am trying to avoid shakes, I have to pull blood and place catheters all day I'm not trying to shake out of control. I will be hitting the books on albuterol. Would albuterol be good during cycle?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

For cutting weight? Absolutely, why not? lol. The largest issue with substances like clen, albuterol, ECA, etc. is always blood pressure, in my opinion. Make sure to take your supports, monitor BP and never get crazy high with it.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

For cutting weight? Absolutely, why not? lol. The largest issue with substances like clen, albuterol, ECA, etc. is always blood pressure, in my opinion. Make sure to take your supports, monitor BP and never get crazy high with it.
    Haha that's what I like to hear. I'm going to read up on it today and maybe put in an order.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I love it and Bronkaid is cheap too. Yeah well I don't use a regular strength aspirin like the old formula, that's too much for your liver. I use baby aspirin(81mg) versus 325mg. Yeah I agree I wouldn't use yohimbine with it either. Ppl don't know either that ephedrine and albuterol r anti-catabolic and strength increases r commonly reported, which from personal experience I agree with that.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah I love it and Bronkaid is cheap too. Yeah well I don't use a regular strength aspirin like the old formula, that's too much for your liver. I use baby aspirin(81mg) versus 325mg. Yeah I agree I wouldn't use yohimbine with it either. Ppl don't know either that ephedrine and albuterol r anti-catabolic and strength increases r commonly reported, which from personal experience I agree with that.
    What would I does brankaid at?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Answers

ECA is usually 25mg Eph, 200mg caffeine and 1 baby aspirin 2-3 times a day every 4 hours.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    This is the guide that is seems damn near everyone links to/follows...ignore the ridiculous website title:

http://www.hotnfit.com/fat_loss/ecstack.html

Bronkaid has 25mg of ephedrine per cap, so to begin with you can cut the tabs in half if you want to gauge tolerance. I usually just start at 25mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 02:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 10:33 PM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 12:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 11:03 AM