The Adonis Complex

Page 12 of 49 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. Just got out of work early so I am off to the gym. My body is screaming arm day at me so I must give in =)

Downed:
    Hemavol
    Jack3d
    BCAAs

Arms and core
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Just got out of work early so I am off to the gym. My body is screaming arm day at me so I must give in =)

Downed:
    Hemavol
    Jack3d
    BCAAs

Arms and core
    Lucky my gym was closed 2day due to a power outage.
    •   

3. I just had an amazing arm work out. My pump was so intense I felt my biceps ripping through my skin. Strangely after I washed the blood from the tear in my arms I saw tough green skin. Then I got angry and smashed the gym apart =)

Work out:

Warmed up with cables

Close grip bench press:
    225x5x5x5

Cable push downs
    140x12, drop to 80x20
    170x6, drop to 80x15
    170x6, drop to 80x15

Dips:
    BWx12x12

Single arm cable kick backs
    30x8
    20x12

Barbell curls superset with DB curls
    135x5x5x5
    35x6x6x6

DB hammer curls on incline bench
    35x8x8
    50x8x8

Machine preachers one drop set:
    80x8,70x8,60x8,50x8,40x8,30x8, 20x8

Core:

Trunk flexion machine:
    150x10x10x10
    Superset with leg raises
    12x12x12

Took 2 slinshot post work out and now I am drinking a double scoop protein shake with 1 cup of milk, 2 cups pf frozen strawberries, and one banana.

4. Today is my final day of SD =(

What a sad day indeed...

5. That's how 4-week oral kickers go my friend lol.

I've got another week and a half on epi...interested to see how test is by itself.

I'm sure you'll have an equally interesting experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Today is my final day of SD =(

What a sad day indeed...
    Sad day indeed. I have 4 weeks left

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Sad day indeed. I have 4 weeks left
    Lucky! SD was definitely awesome stuff. It was unfortunate that I came down with that respiratory infection for most of it but I will definitely be running SD in the future for a PH run. My sides were minimal, I don't know if the test kept a lot at bay but the only thing I could complain of was the nausea. I found that taking all 20mg in the morning kept the nausea away. Did SD work? Well, to put it in perspective, I was out of the gym for 2 weeks, basically when I started the SD, and when I got back in the gym I was actually stronger. That's after 2 weeks of no gym and being sick =)

8. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Lucky! SD was definitely awesome stuff. It was unfortunate that I came down with that respiratory infection for most of it but I will definitely be running SD in the future for a PH run. My sides were minimal, I don't know if the test kept a lot at bay but the only thing I could complain of was the nausea. I found that taking all 20mg in the morning kept the nausea away. Did SD work? Well, to put it in perspective, I was out of the gym for 2 weeks, basically when I started the SD, and when I got back in the gym I was actually stronger. That's after 2 weeks of no gym and being sick =)
    Yeah SD is much more enjoyable with test, it keeps u getting lethargic. That's good u didn't vicious back pumps like some ppl do(including me). Wait til u can really go balls deep on bro, you'll b blown away.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Yeah SD is much more enjoyable with test, it keeps u getting lethargic. That's good u didn't vicious back pumps like some ppl do(including me). Wait til u can really go balls deep on bro, you'll b blown away.
    I kept forgetting I was on test and kept thinking what is everyone talking about, SD isn't harsh...

Now I cannot wait to start var. That's going to be a lot of fun.

10. Back day:

Pull ups
    BWx8x8

T-bar rows
    90x20
    180x10
    225x8
    270x3 drop set to
    180x3,135x3,90x3

Cable rows
    105x20
    210x10
    255x8

BB shrugs
    225x10x10

DB shrugs
    70x12x12

Decent work considering I worked all day. Kept it relatively quick. I think I might run SD until Saturday.

So I have a new cycle lay out and wanted some feed back on it.

Week 1-12 test e @ 625mg/week
    SD week 1-4 @ 20mg ED
    Anavar week 5-12 @ 75mg ED
    SD week 13 and 14 @ 20mg ED.

Reasoning...run the anavar during the peak of the testosterone. After my last shot of test its technically a gradual decline until its gone then PCT. I figure run SD again for 2 weeks to basically maintain my strength and gains. Realistically I won't be going for more gains week 13 and 14. The test will be decreasing greatly during this time. I feel that this 2 week between period is a transition phase into PCT and should be treated as one. Running the var with technically less test wouldn't yield gains as well as var with optimal test. Just a thought and would like feed back...

11. Oh I forgot to add deadlifts. It has been a while since I've done them so I eased into it and kept it light.

Deadlifts
    225x12x12x12

My max dead lift which was a couple years back was 525lb. I want to break that and get 565lb on this cycle.

12. Your cycle layout is fine bro, I like it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Your cycle layout is fine bro, I like it.
    Thanx bro. I figured id get the most from var while being on the peak of test. Ending with 2 weeks of SD will allow me to maintain my gains while I transition into PCT.

14. Anavar came in today! Hellzzzzzz yeah! Ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived today, I love my source =)

I will be starting anavar Thursday at 75mg ED for 50 days. Its going to be a fun fun ride.

15. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Anavar came in today! Hellzzzzzz yeah! Ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived today, I love my source =)

I will be starting anavar Thursday at 75mg ED for 50 days. Its going to be a fun fun ride.
    You're gonna have some sick pumps bro.

16. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Anavar came in today! Hellzzzzzz yeah! Ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived today, I love my source =)

Cool send me the name, number and address of your source..

17. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post

Wait a minute I thought that you ordered it this wednesday and got it in 2 days... Ah forget it

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

You're gonna have some sick pumps bro.
    I can't f**king wait for those sick var pumps! Ill get you all buttered up for when you are going to it =)

19. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

Wait a minute I thought that you ordered it this wednesday and got it in 2 days... Ah forget it
    Lol well come on bro! Considering I sent the money on Wednesday and 2 weekend days of no postal service, id say that some good turn around time =)

20. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

I can't f**king wait for those sick var pumps! Ill get you all buttered up for when you are going to it =)
    Yep light weight baby!!!

21. I'm 2 days into week 4 and I think the test switch. Has just flipped on =) every morning I pitch a tent, boners are so rock hard it hurts lol. I've done some damage to my girlfriends p***y =) today in the gym I was Adonis tearing the weights up!

Chest and core:

Flat bench:
    185x10
    225x5
    275x3
    275x3
    315x2

DB incline press
    75x12x12x12
    Super set with incline flies
    40x8x8x8

Cable cross overs (lower chest)
    40x15
    80x8
    65x8

Cable cross overs (upper chest)
    65x8x8

Dips to failure

Core:

Trunk flexion machine
    230x5x5x5
    Superset with leg lifts
    10x10x10

So ridiculously pumped! My chest was splitting out of my chest! My gym partner is on an androhard helladrol cycle. We are 2 beasts in the gym everyone stares like crazy lol.

22. Slaying weights and slaying vagina, sounds like winning to me bro.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    Slaying weights and slaying vagina, sounds like winning to me bro.
    Anabolics bro, the way to go lol. I should go camping because I be pitching tents lol.

24. Got done with my surgeries at work early do I decided to go to the gym. My body was saying leg day =)

I didn't go heavy on legs. I'm trying to maintain them at this point. I've always had thick legs due too a life time of ice hockey and rugby. I chaffe so much so I really don't want anymore size.

Squats
    225x8x8x8

Leg press
    4 platesx12x12x12

Leg extensions
    190x10x10x10

Leg curls
    130x10x10x10 (super slow negatives)

Calf raise
    The stack x10x10x10x10x10

DB side benders
    70lb x10x10x10

Hyper extensions
    Holding a platex8x8

Sick leg pump, made it very difficult to walk. As always I am like a show for all the weaklings in my gym. They just love to stare. Little did they know I wasn't even going heavy on legs today.

How can I describe being on testosterone...I just feel big =)
    Its f**king awesome. Always pumped, veins popping out (I've never really been that vascular, no matter how lean I was. ****ty genetics) and super strong. The other day I was carrying a 90 lb pitbull in one arms like someone would hold a little chihuahua, everyone at work was just like wtf?! Are you carrying that giant dof like a purse?

T minus 4 days until Anavar =)))
    Hellz f**king yeah!

25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    Got done with my surgeries at work early do I decided to go to the gym. My body was saying leg day =)

I didn't go heavy on legs. I'm trying to maintain them at this point. I've always had thick legs due too a life time of ice hockey and rugby. I chaffe so much so I really don't want anymore size.

Squats
    225x8x8x8

Leg press
    4 platesx12x12x12

Leg extensions
    190x10x10x10

Leg curls
    130x10x10x10 (super slow negatives)

Calf raise
    The stack x10x10x10x10x10

DB side benders
    70lb x10x10x10

Hyper extensions
    Holding a platex8x8

Sick leg pump, made it very difficult to walk. As always I am like a show for all the weaklings in my gym. They just love to stare. Little did they know I wasn't even going heavy on legs today.

How can I describe being on testosterone...I just feel big =)
    Its f**king awesome. Always pumped, veins popping out (I've never really been that vascular, no matter how lean I was. ****ty genetics) and super strong. The other day I was carrying a 90 lb pitbull in one arms like someone would hold a little chihuahua, everyone at work was just like wtf?! Are you carrying that giant dof like a purse?

T minus 4 days until Anavar =)))
    Hellz f**king yeah!
    Alpha as a mother!!!! I did 215 for 8 sets of 8. Could hardly go past parallel once my legs started getting pumped! It hurt so bad. I love sd pumps bro!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Alpha as a mother!!!! I did 215 for 8 sets of 8. Could hardly go past parallel once my legs started getting pumped! It hurt so bad. I love sd pumps bro!!
    Nice bro. I had to wattle out of the gym lol. I felt like everyone was staring because I was walking so funny. They just don't understand...

27. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Nice bro. I had to wattle out of the gym lol. I felt like everyone was staring because I was walking so funny. They just don't understand...
    They'll understand eventually lol. Its a good feeling though, if u ain't waddling u didn't put in work bro.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

They'll understand eventually lol. Its a good feeling though, if u ain't waddling u didn't put in work bro.
    Very true. I cannot seem to understand all these fools who "hate" working out legs...I feel so weak when I don't work them out. You hear all these a$$holes talkin about hitting chest every f**king day and I say s when is your leg day and they just laugh. I've seen chickens with thicker legs lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Very true. I cannot seem to understand all these fools who "hate" working out legs...I feel so weak when I don't work them out. You hear all these a$$holes talkin about hitting chest every f**king day and I say s when is your leg day and they just laugh. I've seen chickens with thicker legs lol
    U ain't lying man, and they wonder why the f*ck they can't grow smh.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

U ain't lying man, and they wonder why the f*ck they can't grow smh.
    You can always tell the "bro meat heads" that juice and want to look good for chicks, they have chicken legs and massive upper bodies. Then legit anabolic users take pride in every muscle group. Everything is equally important. Not to mention b*tches love a guy with nice legs and muscular glutes.

I can't stand those lifters who just want to bench bench bench. Honestly flat bench is one of my least favorite exercises. No disrespect to legit lifters who actuall do like to bench...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-28-2005, 12:33 AM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 01:03 PM