The Adonis Complex

Page 12 of 59 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

1. So fsr I must say SD is not that harsh. My body is taking it very well. The only side I notice is nausea (and its pretty bad) but other than that no lethargy or high BP. I had significantly more lethargy on helladrol. I would sleep like 11hrs on hdrol and still be tired lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

2. That's good to hear. U got test keeping lethargy away. This cycle is only gonna get better and better bro.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed
    That's good to hear. U got test keeping lethargy away. This cycle is only gonna get better and better bro.
    Anything to reduce the nausea?

4. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

Anything to reduce the nausea?
    Idk I got nauseous sometimes too, it eventually went away.

5. I think I will be buying XL shirts now. Large shirts are way too tight. I remember back in my high school days when id wear small shirts to looked jacked lol.
    •   

6. I scoop of toco-8
    0.25mg of adex
    50g of casein protein
    Bedtime =)

7. Rest and recovery is a must brother.

8. Cycle update:

I just wanted to re post my cycle with the new compunds...

Week 1-12Test E @ 625mg/week
    Week 1-5 SD @ 20mg ED
    Week 7-14 anavar. @ 75mg ED
    Adex is ran at 0.25mg EOD
    Toco-8 @ 1 scoop ED

I am running the SD and extra week due to me being sick. I want to maximize my gains. There is a chance however I won't depending on how the test feels.

9. Sexy ass cycle fo sho.

10. **** yeah
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

11. Out of curiosity, is it typical to run var past your test base? I was assuming you were doing it simply because it was starting a bit later in your cycle, but technically you could start it as soon as you were coming off of SD and end it around the same time as test.

Of course, test takes 2 weeks to completely clear your system and var likely only takes a few days, so running it during your 2 weeks after test will likely be more than fine...will especially be nice to still have a mild anabolic substance consistently being taken in. If you dial your diet in correctly, you could end up completely shredded at the end of this whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamTaylor View Post
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

12. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Out of curiosity, is it typical to run var past your test base? I was assuming you were doing it simply because it was starting a bit later in your cycle, but technically you could start it as soon as you were coming off of SD and end it around the same time as test.

Of course, test takes 2 weeks to completely clear your system and var likely only takes a few days, so running it during your 2 weeks after test will likely be more than fine...will especially be nice to still have a mild anabolic substance consistently being taken in. If you dial your diet in correctly, you could end up completely shredded at the end of this whole thing.
    Yeah that's what I'm doing with my cycle too, var is going past my test 2 weeks but I'm using prop instead of enanthate.

13. Yeah, but you're starting out shredded already. God only knows what to expect when you finish...
    I push myself to limits everyday i train tbh, visited my mum yesterday and she said i looked a bit bigger, she doesnt know about the steroids

14. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Yeah, but you're starting out shredded already. God only knows what to expect when you finish...
    Hopefully pretty freaky lol.

15. Haha doctor! Can you be more shredded?! I have a "big guy" look so hopefully the var will give me a more shredded look. My diet is always on point...for the most part =).

I am running the var 2 weeks past for that specific reason...the test takes 2 weeks to clear, maybe even a little longer, then PCT. For those 2 weeks the var will help solidify my gains. Truthfully, after the last injection the test levels will only start to decline. Var should ease the transition into PCT. If anyone suggests a better time to run the var, ie, weeks 5-12, I am definitely open to suggestions.

16. Unfortunately I have extra winny...

Would this be too much?

week 1-12 test e @625mg/week
    Week 1-4 SD @ 20mg ED
    Week 5-12 var @ 75mg ED
    Week 11-14 winny @ 50mg ED

I know it probably is, just wanted to throw it out there =)

17. it depends on how you feel. i have seen far worse with people being fine but i have also seen people who use less and are not. personally i wouldnt but im not a fan of winny. but i am not afraid to stack methyls. if you decide to go this route, i would have bloods checked the day before you start var. to see where your liver is at. if its cool then go for it. im running SD stacked with 1m4add for 4 weeks sure its risky but im willing.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

18. i would also change your cycle, to stretch the var out till week 14. so start it week 7. that would give you a longer break from the sd, then you for sure would have normalized your liver.
    Christopher

19. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    i would also change your cycle, to stretch the var out till week 14. so start it week 7. that would give you a longer break from the sd, then you for sure would have normalized your liver.
    I was just throwing it out there lol. I am going to save the winny for another cycle. The only way ill throw it in is if my var is bunk but that shouldn't be the case, my source is pretty legit.

20. well you've inspired me to run var. i never gave it much thought till this thread, now im really liking the way it works. its just really expensive from my source. but his **** is good
    Christopher

21. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    well you've inspired me to run var. i never gave it much thought till this thread, now im really liking the way it works. its just really expensive from my source. but his **** is good
    From what I read it seems too good to be true...
    Improves cardiovascular function, increases red blood cell production (which would combat anemia if you had it), reverse osteoprosis (so for just increased bone health) and my favorite...its shown to target belly fat and for health benefits it shreds visceral fat.

Definitely agree, it cost me as much as my full cycle of test and the winny I'm not using anymore. Expensive but I am confident worth it. In terms of leaning out it seems to be the god of oral steroids.

What mg are you running it at?

22. Quote Originally Posted by technique88 View Post
    Unfortunately I have extra winny...

Would this be too much?

week 1-12 test e @625mg/week
    Week 1-4 SD @ 20mg ED
    Week 5-12 var @ 75mg ED
    Week 11-14 winny @ 50mg ED

I know it probably is, just wanted to throw it out there =)
    Any reason you cut SD back to week 1-4 rather than the 1-5 you had been running it? Does the addition of winny somehow call a need for that? I wouldn't see why.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GreenEarth
    Any reason you cut SD back to week 1-4 rather than the 1-5 you had been running it? Does the addition of winny somehow call a need for that? I wouldn't see why.
    I was just messing around...I am not using winny and keeping SD 1-5.

24. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

From what I read it seems too good to be true...
    Improves cardiovascular function, increases red blood cell production (which would combat anemia if you had it), reverse osteoprosis (so for just increased bone health) and my favorite...its shown to target belly fat and for health benefits it shreds visceral fat.

Definitely agree, it cost me as much as my full cycle of test and the winny I'm not using anymore. Expensive but I am confident worth it. In terms of leaning out it seems to be the god of oral steroids.

What mg are you running it at?
    Well if the funds are there i will be running it at 100mg Ed for 8 weeks... But that's alot of skrill, I've found a few other src that are cheaper but I really like mine. So I'm not sure if I trust them yet
    Christopher

25. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179

Well if the funds are there i will be running it at 100mg Ed for 8 weeks... But that's alot of skrill, I've found a few other src that are cheaper but I really like mine. So I'm not sure if I trust them yet
    I feel you on that one...I would have loved to run it for 8 weeks but I stuck with my main source which was a little pricier but at least I know its legit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. Replies: 89
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 03:28 PM
  3. x-factor/adonis-x question?
    By logan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 11-27-2005, 11:33 PM
  4. What's better inj. B-12 or B-complex?
    By lifted in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-11-2005, 01:07 PM
  5. Syntrax Adonis X
    By NO MERCY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 12:03 PM