Conflicting data/post, so this is what I believe is best for me.

KrazyGringo

Awards
Ok, I'm a bit confused with all the conflicting post. I'm going to start a cycle of Teston QV 250, GP Methan 10 (dbol 10mg tablets) and GP Clomiphene 50mg tablets. This is my first cycle and my dosage will be the following:

1cc of test weekly for 10 weeks (yes, only 250mg a week.)
40mg of dbol daily for 4-5 weeks (not positive on how I'll spread out the 4-5 pills throughout the day and I might do 50mg a day instead of 40)
Clomid @ 300mg for Day 1; 100mg/day for Days 2-11; and 50mg/day for Days 12-21. This will be taken the day after my last shot.

Any suggestions that could help or provide insight would be wonderful.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You start pct 2 weeks after your last shot so week 13 not week 11 start clomid

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Also, might want to keep an AI handy incase you start to get signs of gyno and it would be useful during pct as well.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Some would use nolva to prevent gyno on cycle, but you can also use an AI to keep estrogen lower and not just block the receptor. Like Rodja said, nolva is a serm, not an AI.

KrazyGringo

Awards
Also, might want to keep an AI handy incase you start to get signs of gyno and it would be useful during pct as well.
What AI should I use and is it easily attainable without worries from law enforcement? Can you guys recommend any sites that are safe and trustworthy? Also, I've been looking for a simple, cheap and basic meal plan. I've googled and looked at meal plans in mags, but I just can't seem to find one that suits me; Any suggestions? If not, I'll just load myself down with chicken, beef, eggs, oatmeal, noodles, rice, and so on. Btw, I'm looking to bulk up.