When to add winstrol in cycle

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I been on my cycle for exactly 28 days. I was just wondering when would be a good time to add winny, bc I'm not at my peak from taking the test prop yet. So should I wait until I put on some good size first then hit the winny to Harden Up the muscle i gained from the prop. Or else I'm just Going to pin it come Monday if this doesn't have to do with getting to a certain point in the cycle

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have given no information about cylce length, doses, goals, how can you be helped? I would shoot in the dark and say the last 4-6 weeks. That said, you still need to answer those questions.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
You have given no information about cylce length, doses, goals, how can you be helped? I would shoot in the dark and say the last 4-6 weeks. That said, you still need to answer those questions.
I was in the middle of working out I just figured I shoot the quest out there . Ok This is my second cycle first one was about 2 years ago with test prop.

I'm currently taking 300 mg a week of test prop for 12 weeks. I front loaded for the first 2 weeks didnt seem to make to much of a diff guess the receptors take time. This is my first time trying winny so I wanna see how my body reacts to it so I'm only going to pin 50mg EOD and not sure how long I wanna run it for depending on my joints. I'm doing a cut right now diet is in the ball park of 1600 cals. I just want to get alil mass but I don't want to gain weight. Everyone always wants to put weight on but I'm trying to get as skinny as possible. Weight is 165 height 5'8" around 14 percent body fat

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Last 4-6 weeks. Nothing is harder on lipids so it has to be for a short time and well thought out. 12 weeks on prop, I would shorten to 10, up the dose and you will more than likely do a lot better. 300mgs is only about 260mg/wk, it is something but not too much. That is why you didn't see so much right away. If you ran it at say 1.5ml EOD, that would be something for sure and ideally if you don't mind pinning, I would roll 50-75mgs per day. It just depends, some don't need that much, I do well with more it seems and prop and I get along great. Anyways, winny, 50mg is about half of what many take but it may allow you to run it 6 weeks. Cissus, extra fish oil will help those joints and you more than likely can lower your AI dose some as well, I do about half of it. You are running test, unless you are dieting hard you will lose weight and remember fat loss is dependent on the test doseage, more tends to lead to more fat loss especially with a good diet and cardio, actually it just amplifies their effects as lipolysis goes through the roof.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I just don't kno if I wanna take the winstrol I'm debating bc I like how my lipids are great . And as for the dose , when I ran my first cycle I only did 2 mg a week for about ten weeks and it was crazy on the transformation. At the time I didn't realize I was taking a low dosage I was really ignorant about AS. But now I learned alot and still am. So 300 mg of test isn't alot I know that but I'm just nervous with all the sides I feel as if I stay at a low dose that I won't harm my body as much and won't get as bad sides

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just don't kno if I wanna take the winstrol I'm debating bc I like how my lipids are great . And as for the dose , when I ran my first cycle I only did 2 mg a week for about ten weeks and it was crazy on the transformation. At the time I didn't realize I was taking a low dosage I was really ignorant about AS. But now I learned alot and still am. So 300 mg of test isn't alot I know that but I'm just nervous with all the sides I feel as if I stay at a low dose that I won't harm my body as much and won't get as bad sides
If you actually take your AI properly there should be little to know side effects at all. I have gone up to 800mgs of test per week, sides are minimal and manageable.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
If you actually take your AI properly there should be little to know side effects at all. I have gone up to 800mgs of test per week, sides are minimal and manageable.
Well that's good to hear.. I'm just testing things out to see what works well with my body type. I'm naturally bulky so just wanna get cut which is why im working cardio and diet to a T. AI's do their job but I think getting proper cardio brings down the sides as well.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
And y is it only 260 mg a week. If its about losing some in the syringe ... The amps that I have are filled more than 1 cc each. I guess they thought about that problem and put more in each individual amp for the loss through the pin

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
The ester takes up space in test prop it only leaves about 82% test. The short ester is also why it's best to pin every day

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
Wow I didn't know that at all.. And whats your expertise on dosing for liquid letro . I hear alot of different things like you should only take it if u have gyno and some say 2.5 ml a week since its very strong ??

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow I didn't know that at all.. And whats your expertise on dosing for liquid letro . I hear alot of different things like you should only take it if u have gyno and some say 2.5 ml a week since its very strong ??
What the sam hell do you need letro for? Are you combating gyno, I highly doubt it with prop and you aren't taking Dbol are you? You should be using Erase for something that low a dose, I bet 50mg of it would be more than enough. It has the same MOA as aromasin and is very easy to dial in the dose. Put down the letro, you are in no need of that. Or you can use BLR Formeron, it is excellent.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
What the sam hell do you need letro for? Are you combating gyno, I highly doubt it with prop and you aren't taking Dbol are you? You should be using Erase for something that low a dose, I bet 50mg of it would be more than enough. It has the same MOA as aromasin and is very easy to dial in the dose. Put down the letro, you are in no need of that. Or you can use BLR Formeron, it is excellent.
I have it on hand but I won't use.. it I'm taking diindolylmethane it supports healthy estrogen metabolism and supports the conversion of active estrogens into healthy metabolites so I hope that's good enough bc I researched it and it can be used as an AI

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I'm going to order from chemical**** would u suggest anything as an AI from there. Beside the erase and the other one u mentioned . And If u disagree with the dim and disagree with chemical**** .....then I'll order the erase ASAP

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know nothing about that, here are what I know work:
Black Lion Research Formeron - Best option
PES Erase - 25-75 mgs works just like aromasin
Arimadex - use on cycle before aromasin
Aromasin - best for PCT out of all of them, can be used on cycle, harder on the body then adex
Letro - last resort
Other ones that are OTC - LG's new one I hear is potent, I would not use though

Erase is just easy to get and dose. BLR Formeron works faster, lasts longer and is going to have a cumulative effect over time where you will need less to get the same result. And it is the only formestane topical that actually wroks, that Mr. Supps crap is just that, crap.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I know nothing about that, here are what I know work:
Black Lion Research Formeron - Best option
PES Erase - 25-75 mgs works just like aromasin
Arimadex - use on cycle before aromasin
Aromasin - best for PCT out of all of them, can be used on cycle, harder on the body then adex
Letro - last resort
Other ones that are OTC - LG's new one I hear is potent, I would not use though

Erase is just easy to get and dose. BLR Formeron works faster, lasts longer and is going to have a cumulative effect over time where you will need less to get the same result. And it is the only formestane topical that actually wroks, that Mr. Supps crap is just that, crap.
Ok I'm going to order formeron(transdermal) which is on the black lion research.com .....or I can go with pes erase which is the same as formeron but not as good as u mentioned.. But I'm taking ur word for it and I'm going to order it

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BLR Formeron is what all the guys on two boards where I get ALL my info are switching to. Less sides, better estrogen control, less impact on gains due to too much AI used, easier on the lipids, it lasts for 60 days and is LEGAL to get not a research chem that could be underdosed. Erase is great too, I just like Formeron cause I am on it and it is making my life better.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I read the reviews just now that stuff sounds great but both sites are outta stock and I def would like to use it but it's all good I guess I'll just order the pes erase at nutraplanet.