1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

Info about winny

Hello everyone.
    Assuming that, reading a lot of posts, I'm realizing right now that i'm a complete idiot for what I've done but I got trusted a friend of mine...
    I've ran a 4 weeks cycle of oral winstrol only, but at a dosage of 100mg a week..
    Now it's 6 weeks since I stopped cycle.
    My question is: do I have to worry about something or can I be calm with that low dosage...? Had zero side effects since now and during cycle.
    Thanks to everyone who will help me and please, don't write stupid posts because I know I made an error.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Do you feel anything?...Shrunk testes, sensitive nipples? Low libido or low mood?...Any lumps behind the nipples?...If not you are probably fine...BUT please get bloodwork done just in case and check if you are on shutdown or might be low on test :S...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

Nothing of all that fortunately.. Maybe it's better to have some checkup like you wrote..
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hm get some bloods to know , if its been 6 weeks and you have been fine then you got out lucky...and yeah it was a pretty bad way to take and dose the winny :/ Just be careful next time and try to NOT get into this kinda thing without proper research. Guys here are quite cool and if you ask , they can help you with cycle layout , dosage , cycle support , PCT and suggestions overall...Good luck , and if u can let us know if u are fine
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

Yes I've been very stupid.... I wanted to get informed too late.. however thanks for the help I will let you all know if I make blood work.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

If you wanna play it safe anyway , without the bloodwork for now (still , you SHOULD GET IT , sooner rather than later) , but for now and since its so cheap at the planet for memorial day, pick up some DAA , Erase or Erase pro (these 2 are AI , aromatize inhibitors , they modulate and regulate estrogen) and DAA will boost you natural testosterone levels , just to play it safe while you get bloods , now if bloods come back with shutdown , well you will be looking at a SERM...but thats only if you are on shutdown anyway. Good luck!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

BTW how much time should pass since eventua lsides are complety off? Would Proviron help in some way? Thanks.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    If you wanna play it safe anyway , without the bloodwork for now (still , you SHOULD GET IT , sooner rather than later) , but for now and since its so cheap at the planet for memorial day, pick up some DAA , Erase or Erase pro (these 2 are AI , aromatize inhibitors , they modulate and regulate estrogen) and DAA will boost you natural testosterone levels , just to play it safe while you get bloods , now if bloods come back with shutdown , well you will be looking at a SERM...but thats only if you are on shutdown anyway. Good luck!
    What you mean with shutdown? Excuse me but i'm italian
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.77%

Quote Originally Posted by DaleAlto View Post
    What you mean with shutdown? Excuse me but i'm italian
    That your HTPA system isn't working properly because of the exogenous hormones you put into it, thus its not regulating mood , metabolism , sexuality , homones , glands such as adrenal/pituitary/thyroid glands...and specially harsh on the testes , they stop producing testosterone.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

Hmm no one of that problems right now.. hope the small dosage saved me..?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.03%

100mg a week is a VERY low dose. IMO it probably very minutely caused you any shutdown. If you have good insurance bloodwork wouldn't hurt, but it would probably be a huge waste of your time and money. A typical dose is 50-75 mg a day so per week that would be at least 350mg minimally, and you were only taking 100mg a week. You are fine. If you are extremely worried about it then just get a natural test booster like DAA and erase or something along those lines.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.52%

TBH i'm not worried at all cuz I feel no sides.. my libido is ever at high levels and had no less neither during the cycle.. just asking to be sure

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 11:03 PM
  2. mixing winny pills w/ winny injections
    By tbonealot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
  3. Injectable Winny vs Oral winny
    By vicmack777 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2005, 03:21 AM
  4. winny or m1t