First cycle 1-andro advice

Cr250bronco

Awards
I'll be starting a cycle of 1-andro soon, need advice cycle/post cycle.
Suppements;
2x bottle 1-andro finaflex
2x bottle revolution black pct
1x bottle pure test finaflex (daa)
1x bottle tribulus terrestris
180 caps of ZMA

I am going to run a day on cycle;
3x 1-andro (maybe 4x depending advice :)

Should I take 1x pct revolution a day during cycle, then 2x a day for post? (no serm)

Is daa,zma and tribulus worth running during cycle or should I save all three for post cycle?

Is there any Im missing?

Viator77

Viator77

Awards
I would save everything but the 1 Andro and possibly the ZMA 4 post cycle. The only reason I suggest using the ZMA during the cycle is for its recuperative properties, and some have dopamine precursors that will help with your mood and GH release

Get yourself a good test base product- for example test comes to mind. If that's not an option, LGD, S4, or a good 4-Andro product would do

I know people recommend running certain PCT products during Cycles butt the over-the-counter products won't do much on cycle (unless estrogen or prolactin become an issue) and are best saved for afterwards

Also make sure the DAA you have is the calcium salt version. That's the one that was used in the studies

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get yourself a good test base product- for example test comes to mind. If that's not an option, LGD, S4, or a good 4-Andro product would do
LGD and S4 will do anything but act as a test basr

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op do you have a serm?

And yes grab a test base. 4-Andro (the only real base) or something like Dermacrine, super dhea, or epiandro to can help with lethargy.