Need help csn I take metha drol xtreme at the same time as super dmz

RVallejo

Awards
Gonna start my first cycle I bought online it cinsist of metha drol , super dmz, and protex what is the best way to take these. Mind u I am new to the lifting game and would like best but safe results thanks

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Simple u don't. You're obviously not ready for AAS, get some years of training under your belt, eat big, train big and rest and repeat.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
"Hey guys I just started working out, now I'm gonna take steroids". Smfh

scw538

scw538

Awards
Start taking both at same time on an empty stomach. Don't lift for the first 2 weeks you take it. Then start lifting you will be jacked in one week.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Start taking both at same time on an empty stomach. Don't lift for the first 2 weeks you take it. Then start lifting you will be jacked in one week.
That's seriously what ppl think about steroids too, its f*cking ridiculous. If they were magic u think the creators wouldn't have told anyone lol.

RVallejo

Awards
Damn I asked for help not to have my face smashed in the ground. Obviously I don't know to much about those things but I'm not gonna let a bunch of big heads stop me ..**** it ill figure some**** out thanks anyways

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn I asked for help not to have my face smashed in the ground. Obviously I don't know to much about those things but I'm not gonna let a bunch of big heads stop me ..**** it ill figure some**** out thanks anyways
Alright come back when your dumbass has gyno(which means tits) and a limp dick and baby nuts, then we'll tell u how to fix everything so u don't commit suicide u f*cking idiot.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
You won't be spoon fed here. Research a little more.

RVallejo

Awards
Cant u just tell me wich to take and how I do lift just not everyday the way I would like to. I didn't mean results asap , I know ima have to work for it just want to look better the reason I asked the question is because y'all seem to know what y'all r talkin about I woulnt take advise from some one who doesn't know