Looking for the correct pro hormone or supplements

K

Ktparke2

Awards
I'm new to this site i was wondering if anyone could help me with a question I've had. Im a former college athlete I'm 22 years old. Ive been working out hard for awhile now and i am not seeing anymore gains. I was thinking about taking a pro hormone or supplements that i will not be just wasting my money. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Ive been doing my research and understand the risk. I am 6'3 and about 208 lbs. I have a steady diet. i consider myself skinny for my size. I have a great work ethic and plan. I need help with knowing exactly what to take. Ive taken some supplements before but nothing to serious yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

H

Hulk mode

Awards
First you need to get a plan you cant just jump into it there are alot of stuff you would need to run a prohormone...but supplement wise get a good protien multi and creatine thats a great start and something like 4000 cals a day to gain some mass

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'm new to this site i was wondering if anyone could help me with a question I've had. Im a former college athlete I'm 22 years old. Ive been working out hard for awhile now and i am not seeing anymore gains. I was thinking about taking a pro hormone or supplements that i will not be just wasting my money. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations. Ive been doing my research and understand the risk. I am 6'3 and about 208 lbs. I have a steady diet. i consider myself skinny for my size. I have a great work ethic and plan. I need help with knowing exactly what to take. Ive taken some supplements before but nothing to serious yet. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again
I would say a high dose of Steakadrol and CHO-stanazol would do you good, specially at 22 where gains are still doable , wait till you hit 210-215 and have revised training and nutrition thoroughly before thinking of a PH

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
First you need to get a plan you cant just jump into it there are alot of stuff you would need to run a prohormone...but supplement wise get a good protien multi and creatine thats a great start and something like 4000 cals a day to gain some mass
I second that creatine. Dont mess with ph/ds if your a student athelete, most will cause ua failures anyways.

K

Ktparke2

Awards
4 years. Ive taken creatine and protein before because that was legal by the ncaa. I am no longer a student athlete so anything is fair game for me.

ck Black

ck Black

Banned
Awards
I would say a high dose of Steakadrol and CHO-stanazol would do you good, specially at 22 where gains are still doable , wait till you hit 210-215 and have revised training and nutrition thoroughly before thinking of a PH
I agree there are so many ppl out there that just say I'm making anymore gains .. So what do I do phs or steriods. Like check ur diet, check ur training, etc If that doesn't work then look an plan into that. Which I highly doubt at 22 ur gunna stop making gains