Cardiobro is back on AM and ready to explode with P PLEX/BEASTDROL

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Hey all, after spending the last few months in the police academy i am otherwise fully ready to begin getting my size back that ive been forced to watch diminish painfully but slowly =/. I have recently just been able to start getting back into the gym two weeks ago and have lost about 15 pounds of muscle and fat. Probably more muscle. It was no fun at all.

So the exciting part.

I am currently on day 3 of my cycle, Which is as follows, and i know the dosages are going to make some of you cringe =).

CYCLE
4 weeker of pp 30mg/beast 40mg
RS-Transaderm 5pumps or untill bottle is gone, still have about half left from last cycle

Pct is going to consist of a bunch of different goodies hc generate, erase, nolv possibly, daa, and i believe i had something else i am forgetting to mention.

Supporting supps- fish oil 4caps ed
Liver Armor - 6 caps ed
multivit

I will drop the beast down if i notice and unbearable sides however ive ran it 4-5 times before and really respond pretty good to it, p plex ive run in a supp called decabolen which was a ****tail of halo/super/pplex back in the day.

I am currently sitting at 185 pounds at around 14% bf (i am a pretty good judge at my own bodyfat) Ill be able to get pictures up sometime soon, AND DONT LAUGH AT THEM! Ive been forced to run 6-10 miles a day and only allowed to eat one meal in 12 hours for the last 3 months without being able to lift, mann was it fun =)

My pathetic lifts are as follows,( if you feel inclined to look you can check out a previous log and see what weight i used to be pullin, i feel like a pathetic human being now hahaha)

DB bench - 90's for 9

Squat - not sure, hitting legs tomorrow

Bicep curl - 35s for 8 each arm concentrated

deadlift - 275 for 8

Over head seated dumbell tricep extensions - 80lb db for 11

Shoulder press 135barbell for 12 <------ wtf terrible

So here goes my journey to get back into shape. My goal is to cut this log, Possibly cut down to 175, whatever it takes to get back into shape, I am trusting the anabolics to maintain whatever muscle i have left and to possibly put on a tiny bit more while incinerating fat as fast as possible and in doing so i am going to be in a 4-5 hundred calorie deficit every day besides weekends possibly for the next month. After cycle is over i will go back to maintenance.

Thanks in advance for following along guys!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey all, after spending the last few months in the police academy i am otherwise fully ready to begin getting my size back that ive been forced to watch diminish painfully but slowly =/. I have recently just been able to start getting back into the gym two weeks ago and have lost about 15 pounds of muscle and fat. Probably more muscle. It was no fun at all.

So the exciting part.

I am currently on day 3 of my cycle, Which is as follows, and i know the dosages are going to make some of you cringe =).

CYCLE
4 weeker of pp 30mg/beast 40mg
RS-Transaderm 5pumps or untill bottle is gone, still have about half left from last cycle

Pct is going to consist of a bunch of different goodies hc generate, erase, nolv possibly, daa, and i believe i had something else i am forgetting to mention.

Supporting supps- fish oil 4caps ed
Liver Armor - 6 caps ed
multivit

I will drop the beast down if i notice and unbearable sides however ive ran it 4-5 times before and really respond pretty good to it, p plex ive run in a supp called decabolen which was a ****tail of halo/super/pplex back in the day.

I am currently sitting at 185 pounds at around 14% bf (i am a pretty good judge at my own bodyfat) Ill be able to get pictures up sometime soon, AND DONT LAUGH AT THEM! Ive been forced to run 6-10 miles a day and only allowed to eat one meal in 12 hours for the last 3 months without being able to lift, mann was it fun =)

My pathetic lifts are as follows,( if you feel inclined to look you can check out a previous log and see what weight i used to be pullin, i feel like a pathetic human being now hahaha)

DB bench - 90's for 9

Squat - not sure, hitting legs tomorrow

Bicep curl - 35s for 8 each arm concentrated

deadlift - 275 for 8

Over head seated dumbell tricep extensions - 80lb db for 11

Shoulder press 135barbell for 12 <------ wtf terrible

So here goes my journey to get back into shape. My goal is to cut this log, Possibly cut down to 175, whatever it takes to get back into shape, I am trusting the anabolics to maintain whatever muscle i have left and to possibly put on a tiny bit more while incinerating fat as fast as possible and in doing so i am going to be in a 4-5 hundred calorie deficit every day besides weekends possibly for the next month. After cycle is over i will go back to maintenance.

Thanks in advance for following along guys!
Welcome and I feel your pain.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How much weight u lost due to the academy.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
How much weight u lost due to the academy.
I lost about 20 pounds, went in at 210 now i am at 185-188, but looking alot worse then a couple months before hand when i was at that weight repping the 125lb dbs for 6 on chestpress lol.

Today i hit legs, squatted 225 for 7 on my best set, pretty damn sad lol. Other then that the workout was ok, didnt really feel too great and not much pumps yet however. For day 4 im surprised on a superdrol cycle. Usually i feel insane pumps around day 3 on super. I guess ill have to wait and see.

Meals today so far are

2 scoops whey in the AM with 1 bannana 300 cals about
2 greek yogurts 300 cals about
10 oz grilled chicken breast on 2 slices of whole wheat bread and a glass of juice, with an avacado 900 cals about
post workout 1 and a half scoops of whey 200 cals about
last meal will be the rest of my grilled chicken with no carbs, about 6-8oz roughly 400 cals

so roughly 1900-2100 cals for the day with 260g ish protein and 80g carbs

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
newnewnew.JPG
starting pic as of today, day 4, up 3 pounds of water sitting at 188

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 9 of my little cycle, pumps are insane, i love the synergy of these two compounds. No lethargy to boot either. Weighed in at 187 so im down another pound or two. Looking alot fuller though. Strength is coming back faster then expected too. All of my lifts are drastically reaching what i used to be putting up. I guess the muscle memory theory does hold some value. Really excited for the next workouts coming up.

Also ive added in a fat burner as of today that supposidly has ephedrine in it. Just doing 1 cap a day for some added fat burnin. If i feel good ill bump it to the 2 caps it is reccomended at. The product is called phenadrine for anyone interested.

Will post back soon after i finish this weeks rotation with my new numbers. Add a new pic in a few days as well. The difference is very drastic to me.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
7days.JPG
from a couple days ago, think this was day 6 or 7 on.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
late but subbed

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
late but subbed
glad to have you!

Today is day 11, very excited to post my new lifts, dramatic strength increases so far, my body seems to be responding so well as far as getting my strength back even while im taking in such low calories.

Start - DB bench - 90's for 9 Now at 100s for 9!

Squat - not sure, hitting legs tomorrow squatted 225 for 6, Now this past workout did 225 for 9 probably coulda done a couple more with a spot

Bicep curl - 35s for 8 each arm concentrated Now 40s for 7 each arm

deadlift - 275 for 8 Now 275 for 13!!!!!

Over head seated dumbell tricep extensions - 80lb db for 11 Now 95 lb db for 10

Shoulder press 135barbell for 12 <------ wtf terrible Now 185 for 7

Weighed in this morning at 183, sure by the end of the day ill be sitting at around 186 depending on my carb intake. Thrashing legs today. On a side note i am noticing more cuts every day If i calculated my bf% correctly at 14% at 188 to start then i should technically be able to hit around 10% at 175 lbs by the end of the cycle. Really motivated to do so

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 19

Been feeling great, weight seems like its alot harder to shred now, seem to be hitting a wall where my weight fluctuates but is hovering around 185lbs. Hopefully illbe able to pull off some more fat before the cycle is done, going to drop carbs/cals down extremely low on off days kind of like a leangains approach from here on out.

Lifts are as follows
DB bench -105s for 7

Squat 225 for 16! Felt great about this, next workout im going for 20.

Bicep curl - 40s for 11 each arm, going to move up to 45s next workout as 40 felt extremely light

deadlift - 315 for 7, felt good - last rep took me about five sec to get up(very light headed)

Over head seated dumbell tricep extensions i subbed this the last two workouts with closegrip bench first was 135 for 8, last was 135 for 11

Shoulder press - subbed this for dumbbell shoulder press - did 60s for 13, then last workout 70s for 9, thinking about hitting the 75s next workout

Here come the pics! The side chest one is after a biceps/back workout (felt insanely pumped i just had to)

0604122106 (1)new1.JPG
IMG957785knew2.JPG

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 23

Here comes the start of week 4, i bumped the dose of pplex to 40mg for 6 days left rather then doing 30mg for 8, still on the 40mg of superduperdrol. Considering pulsing the sdrol post cycle or continuing for a 6 weeker and bump to 50mg perhaps, probably not however.

Weighed in at 184 (looking alot more lean)

Lifts have been solid, i feel like something has just kicked in fully (probably the pplex) I just feel awesome. Incredible pumps too.
DB bench - 105s for 11

Squat 225 for 19.

Bicep curl - 45s for 7 each arm

deadlift - 365 for 5, <---- crazy jump right? Felt awesome

closegrip bench- 145bb for 8

Shoulder press - 75s for 11 <--- felt good about this, probably moving up so much here because i just never got used to the db press movement, would always do with a barbell

Snapped this one off yesterday after my shoulders/legs, really on the verge of 11-12% bf right now, abs have such a tiny layer of fat still clinging on.
0611122049new3.JPG

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
day 24
had an awesome awesome chest workout yesterday, hit the 110s for 7, felt so fuarking amazing, i carbed up hard in the morning, probably why i felt so damn good at the gym. All of my lifts this week are sky rocketing, was supposed to take today off but am going to hit back/bi again and take off tomorrah.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are dosing 40mg of sd and 30-40mg of pp, one or both products are underdosed.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
If you are dosing 40mg of sd and 30-40mg of pp, one or both products are underdosed.
what makes you say that?

Sd is beastdrol from **** - obv a reputable source and the p plex is of course by cel labs

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
day 24 continued

Wow, another awesome workout, weighed in at 185 today

Deadlifted 365 for 7, really grinded the last one out, probably going to stick with the same weight again next workout and hopefully pull off 415 for a few by my last week, that would be an awesome pr for me.

Curls remained the same, 7 good reps with the 45s, cheated 8 and 9 rest pause style and some swinging while emphasizing the negative However i did move up on the barbell curls going from 85 to 95 lbs today so at least im gaining somewhere.

Really sad im not going to be able to get ahold of p-plex again, makes me wonder whats really left in the legal world for future cycles. It seems like for an experienced ph user its either superdrol or superdrol at this point. If anyone has input on new phs/designer steroids or possibly ones i havent heard of feel free to let me know, not sure whats going to happen when super gets hit with the banhammer.

So 5 days left of the p-plex and ill probably continue the sd for another week after, and make this a 5 weeker, possibly six if i still feel good. I feel like that age old superdrol lethargy is going to kick in once the p plex drops out of my system but hopefully it will clear up some water weight.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what makes you say that?

Sd is beastdrol from **** - obv a reputable source and the p plex is of course by cel labs
i wouldn't go as far as saying beastdrol is a reputable form of superdrol. not when you have worked with and for the owner.

the pplex could be less potent d/t being old.

have you ran each compound solo before?

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Never each solo, ive ran superdrol solo once, and with other compounds, and p plex and superdrol before in a product that was called decabolen two times which was 25mg original halodrol 10mg original super and 10mg original p plex.

Either way, i assume then that i have been taking 40mg of superdrol and 40mg of phera ;) I guess no one can be completely sure as to how much they are taking.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 25

off day, have work later. Going to try to keep cals around 700-900 and go for a good burn.

liftsalot

Awards
Starting police academy in July so very late but Subbed lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never each solo, ive ran superdrol solo once, and with other compounds, and p plex and superdrol before in a product that was called decabolen two times which was 25mg original halodrol 10mg original super and 10mg original p plex.

Either way, i assume then that i have been taking 40mg of superdrol and 40mg of phera ;) I guess no one can be completely sure as to how much they are taking.
decabolen by ctd labs was good stuff. and no, you cant be assured, only feel better after seeing 3rd party testing.

cardiobro

cardiobro

Awards
Day 26

hit legs and shoulders, nothing crazy special to note, went up two reps on squats shrugs and shoulder press

Snapped a quick picture in the morning upon waking up cold in the mirror unflexed. Just shows the amount of fat ive dropped. Pretty significant if you ask me. Id say im about 11.5% right now ish feel free to chime and let me know what you brilliant minds think. I try not to underestimate my fat levels but its always easier for someone else to tell.

0615121349blnew.JPG