H drol cycle???!! Questions Experts please help

mstupar60

Awards
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that I have been researching this for quite some time now and everyone says something different. My friend took h drol and didnt even use a PCT 1 out of the 3 times he took it. This will be my first cycle and here is how I am doing it. Hopefully it is somewhat right. I am 22 years of age by the way.

I am not preloading

H drol dosing: 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg

I will be taking 3 milk thistle everyday with a meal

and the PCT i am running is LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps, and tribulus 1000mg

Some people have said that the PCT needs to be taken during the cycle and after. Can the people that know what they are talking about please help me out!!

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Hello everyone, I want to let you know that I have been researching this for quite some time now and everyone says something different. My friend took h drol and didnt even use a PCT 1 out of the 3 times he took it. This will be my first cycle and here is how I am doing it. Hopefully it is somewhat right. I am 22 years of age by the way.

I am not preloading

H drol dosing: 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg

I will be taking 3 milk thistle everyday with a meal

and the PCT i am running is LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps, and tribulus 1000mg

Some people have said that the PCT needs to be taken during the cycle and after. Can the people that know what they are talking about please help me out!!
no no no no no no

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
PCT is post cycle, so its meant to be used after your cycle is over. You NEED a serm, get some DAA, and an AI. You COULD use an AI during cycle if thats what you mean 'pct' during cycle, but only when really needed. You should do a lot of research here on h-drol, and what others have done as their PCT.

mstupar60

Awards
Yea I understand that. So after the 5 weeks I need to take the PCT, and is LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps an okay PCT ? I have heard that it is decent. What is a serm and why do I need that? and AI? I have 5 friends that took h drol and they only used a PCT if that and they had no side effects.

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Drop your current PCT and ^^^^^ what I said.

Here before everyone says you're not ready.

mstupar60

Awards
I asked for help, I am going to use this PCT because I know it works. I don't need you to be rude I simply asked for advice. If you have none go bother someone else

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Search up SERM and look for Nolva/Clomid. Read. You're friends might of got 'lucky' be rebound can accure and they might up with 'bitch tits' Then again, thats going with the fact that what you are saying is even true. PH is no joke. You should really do more research and im glad to point you in the right direction but you should NOT listen to your friends...

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
If it works why are you here asking? I'm trying to help you. I dont mean to come off rude, but I really am trying to help you believe it or not.

mstupar60

Awards
okay mw1 thanks alot! Are you saying that the PCT I am running is not enough? I will add the DAA, but why do I need the rest? and I know that you should not take a pwo because it could mess up your bp but can I take a protein shake after my work out and casein protein before bed ?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay mw1 thanks alot! Are you saying that the PCT I am running is not enough? I will add the DAA, but why do I need the rest? and I know that you should not take a pwo because it could mess up your bp but can I take a protein shake after my work out and casein protein before bed ?
Ive never been a fan of Formadrol and Trib will just boost your libido a bit but not raise test levels

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Either get some Nolva or run DAA with something like Erase and you should be fine with that cycle
I agree, but I think he should some research a bet first on SERM so he knows what hes putting into his body and how to dose it, etc. D-Pol is a good DAA, id recommend that. Erase is good too but I had some weird effects from it before I could even taper down, now i <3 forma :)

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
You can take a PWO as long as your BP is in check, once you get some crazy headaches drop it. Buy some extra hawthorn berry to help lower BP. You can take protein, casein, creatine, pretty much all your staples without a problem. Try to take your Hdrol with some fats, like fish oil to help absorption.

mstupar60

Awards
okay sorry but let me get this clear..

I am fine with my dosing of 50mg/50mg/75mg/75mg/75mg. It is okay that I did not preload ? as I am starting this cycle on monday.
During the cycle I need to take a cycle assist, which one do you prefer?
I will also be taking Milk Thistle during the cycle and after correct?

after the 5th week of the cycle I will take my pct "Formadrol Extreme " plus DAA
and I will be taking the assist cycle after my h drol cycle as well.

Does this sound good ? or am I missing something?

mstupar60

Awards
I am going to take pictures tomorrow and then after each week I will be posting pics

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
Well, with any PH ill recommend SERM no matter what almost, i've seen many people do mild cycles without a serm and really had some issues, but of course that is up to you and i'll drop that now.I would do 50/50/75/75/75 or 50/75/75/75/75 (50 is a little weak, even for first time and you're not stack it. I would drop milk thistle and pick up some liv52 (its cheap) unless you already have milk thistle on hand... , take the liv52 or milk thistle around 4 hours after your first dosage, then wait 4 hours, and repeat. CEL Cycle Assist is pretty good.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
Yea I understand that. So after the 5 weeks I need to take the PCT, and is LG Sciences Formadrol Extreme 90 Caps an okay PCT ? I have heard that it is decent. What is a serm and why do I need that? and AI? I have 5 friends that took h drol and they only used a PCT if that and they had no side effects.
Google is your friend. Google the term "SERM." No, Formadrol is not an okay PCT. Your friends do not know what they're doing. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT take anything until you do a lot more research. Read this and you will be off to a good start: http://tunedsports.com/designer-steroids/the-halodrol-h-drol-informative-bible/

mstupar60

Awards
oh okay so I need to take the SERM so i dont get man boobs from all the estrogen because it wont be attached to a cell so it wont grow!

SellMeSanity

SellMeSanity

Awards
oh okay so I need to take the SERM so i dont get man boobs from all the estrogen because it wont be attached to a cell so it wont grow!
pretty much. always looking out for people here.

mstupar60

Awards
it says that my formadrol has a SERM in it, 178mg per pill.

Formadrol Extreme ups your testosterone levels, blocks estrogen conversion and helps you create your own testosterone, naturally. It's the most powerful anti-estrogen, pro-testosterone complex we could find. Formadrol Extreme combines two ferocious anti-estrogen ingredients to absolutely obliterate estrogen while increasing testosterone at the same time.

So we start by destroying the enzyme that blocks estrogen conversion, which blocks water weight, fat gains and other negative effects. So far so good. The second ingredient blocks estrogen too and increases testosterone. First, it reduces the production of any and all estrogen in the body which causes you to significantly increase testosterone production, naturally. Some studies show testosterone levels up 500%!

This same dynamite ingredient normalize your T-levels - which is particularly important if you've just finished a steroid or pro-hormone cycle that jacked up your testosterone level. Without this, your body could shut down testosterone production!

mstupar60

Awards
also CYCLE AID has all of this

N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine is an amino acid bonded to an acetyl group which is important for anyone on a "cycle". It is a potent anti-oxidant and powerful liver detoxifier, as shown in many studies. People that use 17-Alkyl steroids may benefit from taking NAC.

Milk Thistle is standardized for Silymarin has been shown in studies to support proper liver function and will also help make the cycle more potent. We use the 80% extract of Milk Thistle, giving you a very potent liver support herb with a high amount of the studied extract.

Hawthorne Berry Extracted for vitexin is great for blood pressure, as shown in numerous preliminary studies. It supports proper heart function and may aid in a reduction of cholesterol. Hawthorn is a wonder supplement on cycle for helping you feel good and reducing the hypertension that sometimes accompanies oral androgens.

Saw Palmetto Extract helps reduce the conversion of androgens to "DHT" which may help reduce prostate related side effects for those people who have issues with BPH. This powerful herb may be very good at reducing prostate related side effects even for steroids that are already 5aReduced according to some recent studies, making it perfect to help with prostate issues.

Policosanol may help lower cholesterol and increase cardiovascular function according to some preliminary studies. It is a fatty acid that may help the body to clear excess cholesterol and remove it from the body, making it perfect for on cycle where cholesterol values could get thrown off.

Zinc Aspartate is an essential mineral that improves the effectiveness of steroids and also may help normalize liver function. It is involved in almost every biological process in the body and is the "Z" in the popular ZMA (R) that are on the market which many believe will promote healthful rest.

Magnesium Aspartate is the "M" in the popular ZMA (R) product on the market. Magnesium may be great on cycle to prevent painful back pumps that sometimes come on early in a cycle. Additionally, magnesium may help lower blood pressure, promote restful sleep and increase athletic performance. We theorize that a cycle may require more magnesium to offset the mineral corticoid effects of steroids.

Potassium Aspartate is an essential mineral that like magnesium helps regulate blood pressure, may reduce "back pumps" and reduces cramping that may occur while on cycle. Potassium is very important to overall health and many people are deficient in this important nutrient.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
You might be hopeless. Enjoy your manboobs and permanently dead sex drive.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I agree with the advice you were given..

In all due respect, doesn't sound like your ready to jump on a cycle starts monday. Do yourself a favor and delay a week to straighten things out.

Your PCT is weak. Personally, I haven't used a SERM for Hdrol in the past, but what has been okay for me might not be okay for you. And generally, SERM is a good way to go. Better safe than sorry, especially when your dealing with your long term health. While I did not use a SERM, I had a VERY extensive PCT setup that was probably overkill, even. Again, better safe than sorry.

I would recommend Erase Pro and DAA at the very least be thrown into your PCT.

Even if you manage to avoid poor hormone recovery during your PCT you will likely lose much of your gains with the current PCT you have established.

Good luck

FryGuy

Awards
If you want to get any play from the ladies after your cycle you're gonna want to add a real serm. Without the proper PCT you're just throwing money away and you won't keep any gains made while on, probably lose what you started with too. You'll live up to the ole roid stereotype, Mike Tyson voice and all.

But hey it's just advise man, just advise... Do whatever the FUUUUH you wanna do

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
I agree with the advice you were given..

In all due respect, doesn't sound like your ready to jump on a cycle starts monday. Do yourself a favor and delay a week to straighten things out.

Your PCT is weak. Personally, I haven't used a SERM for Hdrol in the past, but what has been okay for me might not be okay for you. And generally, SERM is a good way to go. Better safe than sorry, especially when your dealing with your long term health. While I did not use a SERM, I had a VERY extensive PCT setup that was probably overkill, even. Again, better safe than sorry.

I would recommend Erase Pro and DAA at the very least be thrown into your PCT.

Even if you manage to avoid poor hormone recovery during your PCT you will likely lose much of your gains with the current PCT you have established.

Good luck
I'm sure you know this by now, but the original poster doesn't and I certainly didn't for a long time. I don't bother with research chems anymore. I can't give sources, but I stocked up on legit Tamoxifen tabs from overseas for $30 for 100 10mg tabs. That's about as cheap as the cheapest research chems for legit stuff.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guys got several threads going on this.

Wtf

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Holy **** dude u need to do more reading and your friend is an idiot. Youre risking shutting your endocrine system down by not doing this right

Get a serm or get a bra. Stop asking about pct till u have one

And u need cycle support for several reasons. Hdrol is liver unfriendly, may raise bp, and can play with your prostate. Milk thistle only protects one of those

And yes u need to preload. If u dont, the hawthorne and hdrol will spike your blood pressure at the same time. Your head might go KABOOM