Rookie! First Cycle looking for advice

I.R.Gunner

Awards
I'm about to start my first cycle taking AMS 1-andro, 4-ad, and decavol but dont want to start till i have everything planned out... for PCT i was told to start taking a test booster on day 25 of the 30 day cycle and continue taking it till its gone... I thought there would be more to the PCT than that? does anyone have input on this or any other info they would like to give me, it would be greatly appreciated

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before you start taking anything, look for some logs of others running that stack and see what's being done for on cycle support and pct. Also read up on general pct info on ai's, serms, etc and the difference between otc and non-otc ptc protocols and when each is appropriate.

Im pretty sure if you take a few days to do that you'll have a much better idea what you're doing.

I haven't read up too much on that stack but I do think its pretty mild. If it calls for an otc ptc I would recommend erase/erase pro or triazole and some daa. Also would be worth it to get yourself a good serm like clomid just in case you're super gyno prone. No way of knowing until its too late and then u don't want to be waiting on your meds to come in while your boobies are starting to poke. Lol.

I.R.Gunner

Awards
ok so i think im gonna run LG sciences Form-X and toremifene for my PCT