Preparing a summer Hella run

FryGuy

Awards
Well I'm 22 ~170lbs and I'm sitting here setting up my 2nd Hella cycle. My first was done when I was 20 at 50/50/50/50 with a mere Purus Labs Recycle as my PCT, such a bad idea. Great gains just a horrible time post cycle.

I chose Hella because I'm familiar with how my body reacted to it on cycle and the sides were minimal. I actually felt great.

So this time I'm looking to do it by the book.*
I'm thinking:
Hella 75/75/75/100/100/100*(or maybe 75 for the entire 6 wks? Because my first time was a bit of a bust during PCT)
Anabolic Inovations Cycle Support Day 1 thru the end of PCT 3 times daily (powder)

As for PCT
Torem (is this dosed by weight of my rat or should he run it 90/60/30/30 like I've seen others)
DAA 3 g's two times daily 4 weeks*
Erase 3/3/3/3

Trying to be the most cost effective without being as crummy as I was after my first cycle.

Any thoughts would be great. I plan to start 2nd week of June if PCT arrives in time.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
DAA 3g 2x a day?? makes no sense.. with DAA more is not better... just dose 3g a day. and no erase until 3rd week of pct then taper the dosage down 0/0/3/2/1

FryGuy

Awards
Curious, if I throw in Forma would it be a good idea to use it from Day 1 thru the end of PCT?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Cost effective would be cycle support stack from aisports website. Its the 2 cycle supports and one post cycle support for $100. But u can use a 30% off coupon

And ive read tapering erase is better to prevent estro rebound. 1/2/3/3/2/1 starting with pct. Tht way u hit max dose at the same time as minimum dose of serm

j05441

Awards
I am just starting a summer Hella cycle. Not trying to steal your post but I was planing on using Recycle as well. Why was it a bust for you?

FryGuy

Awards
I am just starting a summer Hella cycle. Not trying to steal your post but I was planing on using Recycle as well. Why was it a bust for you?
I didn't use a proper PCT that time. All I had bought was the recycle to run.