My first cycle, HDROL log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Coo thx

2. And take hdrol with fish oil. The fat helps absorption
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rush_XIII
    Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?
    Haven't been counting cals, but it would be beneficial to count. You've inspired me to count them today haha so I'll post everything later.

4. I'm also questioning why I'm not feeling noticeably different. I don't think that I got bunk Hdrol. It was from a reputable seller on eBay and the seal and bottle seemed legit. So I doubt it's that (thank god). I've always seemed to have a high tolerance to pills. I could take a few painkillers and not feel any 'high' from them. I can't figure out why I'm not feeling any effect when I'm already into my third week, which I supposed to be the most beneficial week. I would bump up to 100, but then I'd have to cut my cycle short due to a shortage of pills.

Aside from that, I also started a new program last week geared towards hypertrophy. 90% of the workout consists of exercises with 4 sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest.

5. Here's yesterday's macros.

Name:  image-3368599571.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  208.0 KB
    •   

6. I'm getting pretty pissed off because I haven't seen any results yet. What do I do, bump to 100mg? Someone please help...

7. From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

8. I'm following this too, should be interesting. Hope you didn't get taken on the gear bro! You do have a great start I might add!

9. Getting my Drol next week... running similar cycle... keep it up

10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

Thank you for subbing to the posts above.

On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.

11. solid cycle man

12. I agree with the others. Eat more. Force feed if you gotta. Bulking is alot harder then cutting. Especially for smaller dude.

13. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

Thank you for subbing to the posts above.

On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.
    The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
    PEScience Representative

14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
    1.5+++++ don't you think that's on the low end Lift... I've read in the numbers of 2 to 2.5 depending on body type, etc...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

15. I've always heard 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

Today I bumped up to 100. No other choice really.

17. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

Some people don't get shutdown too bad from hdrol. I usually feel shutdown pretty quick on anything though. How many days total have you been on? Definitely up your diet though man. Just because you up your protein doesn't mean you up your calories or fat. Look at the nutritional on tuna, it is nearly all protein with no fat or carbs. I eat it straight out of the can or bag to make up protein deficit. I am surprised you don't feel anything.
    PEScience Representative

18. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I've always hear 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?
    I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.

19. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants

I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.
    Eat eat eat bro lots of people think they will get big n strong by getting on gear but it wont do anything unless u eat big chicken beef fish and carbs will be your friend along with fats

20. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants

Bulking and recomp are 2 totally different things. Recomp is eating basically maintenance calories while bulking is high protein and high carbs with several cheat meals during the week. If you are recomping your gains will be slower.

IMO your physique is very lean to begin with and i suspect that you are young since you wouldn't disclose your age. So why worry about a little fat? You have the physique that could put on a lot of lean muscle but you are not eating nearly enough. Also IMO everyone talks protein but carbs IMO are just as important. Eat clean but eat big if you start to see yourself spilling over then cut out some carbs. Your protein should be around 300 grams a day. You can over eat on protein as well and extras do get stored as fat but if you train hard eat like a horse and grow baby grow you should get very good results. We have a very similar physique I looked almost exactly the same size as you and it took me a long time to figure out I wasn't eating nearly enough good carbs and pro. Throw in some cheat meals eat till your sick then eat some more. I promise u this is your problem!

21. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Bulking and recomp are 2 totally different things. Recomp is eating basically maintenance calories while bulking is high protein and high carbs with several cheat meals during the week. If you are recomping your gains will be slower.

IMO your physique is very lean to begin with and i suspect that you are young since you wouldn't disclose your age. So why worry about a little fat? You have the physique that could put on a lot of lean muscle but you are not eating nearly enough. Also IMO everyone talks protein but carbs IMO are just as important. Eat clean but eat big if you start to see yourself spilling over then cut out some carbs. Your protein should be around 300 grams a day. You can over eat on protein as well and extras do get stored as fat but if you train hard eat like a horse and grow baby grow you should get very good results. We have a very similar physique I looked almost exactly the same size as you and it took me a long time to figure out I wasn't eating nearly enough good carbs and pro. Throw in some cheat meals eat till your sick then eat some more. I promise u this is your problem!
    If i could, i wouls rep this but im on phone app.

Everyone talks worlds about protein and how u need x amount to gain muscle. But they forget carbs are equally important at least. If u dont eat sufficient carbs; guess wut. Your brain and organs are more important than muscles, so all that protein gets turned into glucose for energy.

22. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post

Everyone talks worlds about protein and how u need x amount to gain muscle. But they forget carbs are equally important at least. If u dont eat sufficient carbs; guess wut. Your brain and organs are more important than muscles, so all that protein gets turned into glucose for energy.
    Carbs are very necessary to put on a lot of weight quick and can be used good in bulks. As long as you don't mind adding some dirty weight while doing so. After cycling dirty for a few cycles I finally realized its much more fun to gain less weight on cycle and have a way better chance of keeping it and being shredded. Not dogging carbs one bit as it helped me through a two year bulk, just don't get the idea that its okay to run huge amounts of carbs every day of the week, much better to do carb cycling. Just my two cents, I never had abs until I learned this lesson though.
    PEScience Representative

23. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

Thanks for rep. And we are def on the same page. If pro was king carbs would be queen! Haha

24. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Carbs are very necessary to put on a lot of weight quick and can be used good in bulks. As long as you don't mind adding some dirty weight while doing so. After cycling dirty for a few cycles I finally realized its much more fun to gain less weight on cycle and have a way better chance of keeping it and being shredded. Not dogging carbs one bit as it helped me through a two year bulk, just don't get the idea that its okay to run huge amounts of carbs every day of the week, much better to do carb cycling. Just my two cents, I never had abs until I learned this lesson though.
    I get what your saying but on the same token if you know your body you should be able to adjust accordingly. IMO the time table on ingesting large amount of carbs is more of a key point then necessarily amount of intake. When u say cycle carbs are u talking a drastic dip day to day ie off days less carbs? Or are u talking timetable as I've stated. Early morning to stop cortisol post workout etc?

25. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

I didnt mean carbs are important so dirty bulk. I was going more for needing carbs in order to grow. U wont get far with no carb, high protein diets unless youre aiming for a cut. But a lot of people make this mistake their first time and only care about protein and completel disregard carbs.

Moral : u need carbs to grow, but u dont need to dirty bulk with massive amounts of carbs

26. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper

I didnt mean carbs are important so dirty bulk. I was going more for needing carbs in order to grow. U wont get far with no carb, high protein diets unless youre aiming for a cut. But a lot of people make this mistake their first time and only care about protein and completel disregard carbs.

Moral : u need carbs to grow, but u dont need to dirty bulk with massive amounts of carbs
    Well said. Is an entire large pizza with 200 gr of carbs 110 gr of pro and 35 gr of fat (1840 calories) considered a dirty bulk? Lol I eat that post workout once a week and my body seems to just eat it up.

27. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Well said. Is an entire large pizza with 200 gr of carbs 110 gr of pro and 35 gr of fat (1840 calories) considered a dirty bulk? Lol I eat that post workout once a week and my body seems to just eat it up.
    I really consider a dirty bulk as eating way above maintenance to gain weight fast. So i guess thats not dirty till u eat 2 with half a gallon of milk lol

28. Here's today's macros

Name:  image-471575823.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  218.0 KB

29. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post

Carbs are looking better. Up the protein some. This is where protein shakes may help out with increasing your intake. You need to be eating about a 1 1/2 of meat a day and two 50 gram protein shakes a day. You need to break 200 grams of protein for sure 250 is better.

Bottom Line: You can increase your dose to 300 if you wanted. Not recommended. Testosterone (Hdrol) is only the messager telling the body what to do, build muscle. If you don't have the materials (protein, carbs, fats) you cant build new cells out of nothing. Its impossible. The diet is the foundation of your cycle not the Hdrol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pct help for CEL Hdrol cycle
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 11:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 11:22 PM
  3. Hdrol cycle
    By mdkaton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 11:07 PM