My first cycle, HDROL log

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Subbed. I ran hdrol for my first. I liked it! Have fun


  2. Sorry have a question is it better to take the CA before or after ur dose of hdrol
    •   
       


  3. Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by stubbs481
    Sorry have a question is it better to take the CA before or after ur dose of hdrol
    4 hours apart either way.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Thx man
    •   
       


  6. Coo thx

  7. And take hdrol with fish oil. The fat helps absorption

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rush_XIII
    Following. Good luck. Are you counting your Macro's? If so what are they?
    Haven't been counting cals, but it would be beneficial to count. You've inspired me to count them today haha so I'll post everything later.

  9. I'm also questioning why I'm not feeling noticeably different. I don't think that I got bunk Hdrol. It was from a reputable seller on eBay and the seal and bottle seemed legit. So I doubt it's that (thank god). I've always seemed to have a high tolerance to pills. I could take a few painkillers and not feel any 'high' from them. I can't figure out why I'm not feeling any effect when I'm already into my third week, which I supposed to be the most beneficial week. I would bump up to 100, but then I'd have to cut my cycle short due to a shortage of pills.

    Aside from that, I also started a new program last week geared towards hypertrophy. 90% of the workout consists of exercises with 4 sets of 10 with only 30 seconds rest.

  10. Here's yesterday's macros.

    Name:  image-3368599571.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  208.0 KB

  11. I'm getting pretty pissed off because I haven't seen any results yet. What do I do, bump to 100mg? Someone please help...

  12. From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. I'm following this too, should be interesting. Hope you didn't get taken on the gear bro! You do have a great start I might add!

  14. Getting my Drol next week... running similar cycle... keep it up

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    From a look at your diet, I would assume lack of protein could be an issue. You should be getting 225 at least a day at your body weight to add size.... Drinking at least a gallon-2 gallons of water a day? Carbs are pretty low if you are trying to bulk also. Eat. Eat. Eat.
    For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

    But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

    Thank you for subbing to the posts above.



    On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.

  16. solid cycle man

  17. I agree with the others. Eat more. Force feed if you gotta. Bulking is alot harder then cutting. Especially for smaller dude.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    For real? I thought my protein was decent and my carbs were good too. But that was on a weekend where I normally eat more during a weekday. I could track tomorrow too as well.

    But regardless of that, wouldn't you agree that I should absolutely be seeing results? Like I said I've always been a little bit more immune to things that go into my body than my friends, whether it's pills, alcohol, medication, etc. I'm really eager to bump it to 100. It's totally killing my motivation.

    Thank you for subbing to the posts above.



    On a side note, my log is intended to be more of a before and after type of thing. Just so everyone knows. I know most people log every workout and stuff (and I do, on my phone) but that's not what my intentions are.
    The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
    1.5+++++ don't you think that's on the low end Lift... I've read in the numbers of 2 to 2.5 depending on body type, etc...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  20. I've always heard 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    The golden rule for body building is 1.5 g protein per body weight pound. For you it would be over 240 every day. Carbs on a bulk easily go over 300, cant remember are you flat out bulking or what is your main objective?
    My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

    Today I bumped up to 100. No other choice really.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants View Post
    My goal was to bulk, but without putting on too much fat, because summers coming up. So I guess you can say bulk/recomp. But again, wouldn't I feel sides? I don't feel shut down one bit, I feel normally horny lol. I have not been getting any cramps, and pumps, or any increased strength in the gym.

    Today I bumped up to 100. No other choice really.
    Some people don't get shutdown too bad from hdrol. I usually feel shutdown pretty quick on anything though. How many days total have you been on? Definitely up your diet though man. Just because you up your protein doesn't mean you up your calories or fat. Look at the nutritional on tuna, it is nearly all protein with no fat or carbs. I eat it straight out of the can or bag to make up protein deficit. I am surprised you don't feel anything.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    I've always hear 1.5+, I forgot to add "at least" in that statement. Point was taken either way I'm sure. In any case you are not eating enough protein bud!! Was there a seal on your bottles when you got them?
    I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkGiants

    I'll start eating a few cans of tuna a day. And yea the seal was legit, the stamp was legit, the seller was legit.
    Eat eat eat bro lots of people think they will get big n strong by getting on gear but it wont do anything unless u eat big chicken beef fish and carbs will be your friend along with fats
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pct help for CEL Hdrol cycle
    By Redsox0432 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 10:24 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-13-2011, 10:22 PM
  3. Hdrol cycle
    By mdkaton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 10:07 PM
  4. My 1st HDROL Cycle!
    By jm0311 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 04:45 AM
Log in
Log in