Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've logged anything here on AM, and I think this will offer some good feedback on 1-Test Cypionate. There is some scattered anecdotal feedback on it across the forums, but not much of anything useful. Most threads on it just seem to list guys bitching and moaning about the post-injection pain the following day (which is WAY exaggerated imho.) Does it hurt? A little bit the next day, but nothing like you hear across the forums. My guess would be that one factor here is a lot of these guys aren't properly land marking their injection sites properly which can certainly attribute to increased pain through a myriad of different factors (i.e., hitting nerve pathways, hitting underlying vasculature, improper depth of injection and depot deposition.) I'm not going to be outlining every aspect of diet or training here (this is far from my first rodeo); I just don't have the time, but I will continue to update with feedback and thoughts of specific effects and evinced results. I've run Dbol and Test many times together in the past, so I know what to expect with my body. It will be interesting to see what the addition of the 1-Test Cyp will add in terms of hardening/recomposition effect.

Cycle:

Dbol: 50mg/day weeks 1-5. (Daily split: 25mg preworkout in the morning/ 12.5mg/ 12.5mg)

Test-C: 650mg (may bump to 750mg) weeks 1-14.

1-Test Cyp: 400mg/weeks 1-12.

Winstrol (oral): 50mg/day weeks 12-16

hCG: 250 iu's every 3rd day.

Starting weight: 190lbs
(4/24/2012)

Height: 5' 11"

Today's weight: 200lbs (5/2/2012)

Today is Day 8 of the cycle.

Narrative:

Not much to report right now as this is still very young. I will say that the Dbol kicked in VERY fast (it usually does with me), and I already felt the glycogen/water retention effects by day 4. This is what I also attribute to the rapid weight gain here as well. Not much bloat at all either. Strength is starting to rapidly increase as well after today's workout. I will post up any personal best(s) that I may have along the way in my daily/weekly updates.

The feeling of "well being" has started to kick in now (I only really get that from Dbol.) My appetite has sharply increased the last few days as well, so all is looking very good thusfar. My workouts the last few days in the gym have been phenominal. The pumps alone from Dbol are absolutely insane; which is why it's my favorite oral hands down.

I'm starting to get some mild night sweats as well; which is normal for me around this time of the cycle. Nothing even close compared to Tren, but I still get them with the Dbol/Test combo. It's a good sign of enhanced metabolism effect, so i'll take it. Sleeping has been decent at this point as well. I can suffer from insomnia at times while on-cycle, but so far we're good. Nothing that a little benadryl can't fix.

I'll try to update this as frequently as I can, and I may add pics at the end. I hope that it will offer some good feedback though for those guys that have been wondering about the effects of 1-Test Cyp's addition to a cycle. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have along the way, too.

Let's do this! :banana:

Hotties of the Day:

23.jpg
741.jpg
Jamie38.jpg
Jamie34.jpg
hot_chicks_in_thongs_08.jpg
sexy-zombie.jpg

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a long time since I've seen someone using 1T-cyp. I am very jealous.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a long time since I've seen someone using 1T-cyp. I am very jealous.
Good to see you, Rod. :)

It's true. You don't see a lot of guys using it. It's not as easy to find as the staples, but well worth the addition I think. We'll see how it all unfolds. It will be interesting to compare it to the old 1-AD years ago.

-T1

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen it popping up it UGLs, but it's not very cheap.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen it popping up it UGLs, but it's not very cheap.
Very true. It's starting to come back slowly. There is only one I trust though, so hopefully we get some good results.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I forgot to add that hCG is being used as well. I've updated the initial post.

I'll have an update for you guys sometime in the next few days. So far, so good.

-T1

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm in fo sho. I wanna see some homocide in this bitch.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in fo sho. I wanna see some homocide in this bitch.
Good to have you along. It should start to get interesting in a few more weeks.

-T1

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for having me bro. I know you'll tear sh*t up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in.
And Jamie Eason is the chick of the day, EVERYDAY!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the gains and the beatches!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll have an update tomorrow, guys.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 11

Weight: 202 lbs (+12)

Appetite: I've been eating like a horse.

Libido: Slowly increasing.

Energy: No lethargy at all.

Strength: I've really started to notice it coming on in the last 2 days. The Dbol is definitely starting to hit its stride.

Bloat: Not too much to report, but it appears to be slowly increasing. I'll keep a watch on it for a few more days and attenuate if need be with AI intervention.

Side Effects: Other than the night sweats and periods of just feeling "warm", not much to report yet. I shave my head, but don't notice anything in terms of recession. My skin has definitely started to become more oily the last few days as well.

Pump: The Dbol is definitely kicking in. The last two workouts have been very intense with massive pumps. No horrible back pumps yet (thank god.)

Mentality: For those that don't know me, I'm a pretty mellow guy with a calm demeanor, but the last few days I've noted periods of enhanced aggression. It is fun to stare people down though just for ****s and giggles sometimes....:D

Narrative:

Well, I can feel the Dbol kicking in and hitting its stride at this point. Not much to report on the other two compounds (it's still way too early.) My second shot with the 1-Test Cyp went flawlessly as well. It hurt a little bit the second day, but in no way is impairing my ability to do anything. I'm thinking the Dorsal Gluteal site is working well for the 1-Test Cyp.

There isn't a ton to write yet because it's so early in the cycle and the Test/1-Test Cyp hasn't kicked in yet, but I want to give periodic updates until it does; especially about the typical complaint of injection site pain. So far, that hasn't been an issue at all. It's more painful than Test-C, but it's barely even noticeable.

If you have any questions, fire away. I'd be happy to answer them. I want this info to help those that may look to add this to their future cycles.

Hotties of the Day:

138.jpg
034.jpg

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update tonight, guys. All is going very well.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 17

Weight: 204 lbs (+14)

Appetite: It remains pretty good. Keep the food coming.

Libido: It appears to have stabilized right now; I've had to introduce an AI (Exemestane) as well.

Energy: No lethargy at all.

Strength: No question that every workout notes better strength than the previous for each muscle group. My endurance has increased significantly as well. It's always nice when you feel like you can train all day long.

Bloat: About 2 days after my last update, I began to experience gyno issues with my right nipple. I previously had an issue with the same nipple after a cycle many years ago; but had been fine since. Nolva at 30mg/day and Exemestane at 25mg/day was introduced. Within 48 hours the issue was effectively mitigated. I have since maintained the Nolva at 20mg/day and Exemestane at 12.5mg/e3d. I will continue in this fashion until I'm sure the issue has fully resolved.

Side Effects: The night sweats continue (but aren't horrible.) My skin has really started to become more oily the last 3-4 days as well. No prostate issues to date. No significant effect on hairline either. I had a routine physical at my PMD this week and all looked great. Pertinent vital signs were: B/P: 122/73 - P (resting): 68. I'll take that. No issues with any headaches or back pumps.

Pump: This aspect has gotten better almost daily now. I'm at the point where I'm feeling it consistently all day long. I'm not sure yet if it's the 1-T starting to exhibit some effect or not, but I've been eating a ton and don't seem to be putting on any fat at all; if not getting a slightly leaner/harder look at this point.

Mentality: Confidence is great and aggression seems to have stabilized as well. I feel good with no complaints.

Narrative:

Overall, I'm very pleased at this point. My size and strength have really been improving; no real discernible increase in body fat; I'm definitely looking a bit harder/leaner the last few days. Within 7-10 days I expect the test to really start to kick in and take this to a whole new level. It should be interesting as it unfolds.

As far as the 1-Test Cyp injection pain goes, not much new to report. It's mildly painful the next day; but I've honestly hardly noticed it at all. Within 2 days, it's resolved. No difference either with rotation of injection sites. The hCG is doing its job as well. The boys are hanging just fine.

-T1

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice sounds like you're killing this sh*t bro.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice sounds like you're killing this sh*t bro.
Thanks, bro. I'm feeling great and really like what I'm seeing so far. In a few weeks we'll really know what this stuff can do, haha.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll update again tomorrow, guys.

This sh^t is kicking in hardcore and I couldn't be more impressed up to this point.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 21

Weight: 208 lbs (+14)

Appetite: My appetite has been awesome. I feel like I can eat anything I want at this point and it's not translating to any fat gain.

Libido: It's been pretty good; improving a little bit each day.

Energy: No lethargy at all. This is quite the opposite with my previous experiences with 1-Test, but it's still early.

Strength: The strength increases have been absolutely explosive this week. I'll start posting up some numbers next week to give an example, but every workout has noted significantly more intensity and weight on the bar.

Bloat:
This has completely leveled off and improved. I think the 1-Test Cyp is kicking in because I'm definitely starting to lean out even while eating like a horse. I'm continuing with Nolva 10mg/day and Exemestane 6.25mg every 3rd day right now. No issues since with the gyno flair I experienced last week.

Side Effects: The night sweats continue (but aren't horrible.) My skin has really started to become more oily the last 3-4 days as well. No prostate issues to date. No significant effect on hairline yet either. I've continued to assess vital signs daily and my B/P hasn't been recorded over 130/80 mmhg.

Pump: The consistent pump throughout the day has been absolutely awesome. The painful back/shoulder pumps have started to develop though, but I've been working through them pretty well.

Mentality: Confidence is great and aggression seems to have stabilized as well. I feel good with no complaints.

Narrative:

This cycle is going even better than I could have imagined at this point. There is not doubt the test is starting to make it's effect evident. I've felt great with no real complaints. I had a headache for a bit today, but attribute that to lack of caffeine today. :D

I'm starting to see the synergy that has been stated with the 1-Test Cyp compound. I'm getting leaner and stronger much quicker than I ever have at this point of a cycle. It's impressive. No additional side effects either, which is a huge plus. I think that aspect alone is a huge selling point with the 1-Test Cyp. I know lethargy is often a complaint, but I believe that's typically experienced when a test base wasn't in place. There is no doubt I'm putting on size quickly now outside the water/glycogen retention effects. The "hardness" factor is definitely improving based on what I've been seeing in the mirror, so I have a lot of hope for this 1-Test Cyp addition.

I still have a few more weeks of Dbol and have continued with 50mg/day. No issues there. I hope to really see some ground-breaking gains/effects over the next 4-6 weeks, so I'm looking forward to it.

The 1-Test Cyp injection pain still hasn't been an issue. It really only last for a day and then it's gone. It certainly hasn't affected my progress or daily activities in any shape or form.

Hotties of the Day:

118368mp.jpg
hot_chicks_in_thongs_08.jpg
Jamie_Eason10.jpg
Jamie_Eason32.jpg
Jamie37.jpg
Tamar_LiCalzi-Perks_1.jpg
zzzz.jpg

-T1

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds like an amazing cycle so far, your killing it bro. Hope u tear the roof off this bitch, light weight baby!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update:

I figured I'd update whenever I noticed any sudden or abrupt changes in the cycle. Well...the legendary 1-Test lethargy hit me hard today. I had a great workout, but it kicked my ass for half the day today.

My carb intake was quite a bit lower than normal today though, so tomorrow I'll adjust and see what happens. Over the course of the day I felt better with increasing carb intake with dinner.

I had heard that the 1-Test Cyp kicked in a bit faster than the test based on some anecdotal feedback from those that have used it, so that could be a factor as well.

I'll keep ya updated.

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 34

Weight: 218 lbs (+24)

Appetite: My appetite seems to be good some days, and not so good others. Either way, I've been forcing myself to eat my scheduled meals every 3 hours.

Libido: It's been pretty good overall. I can tell when my estrogen starts to creep up as it will fall off a bit, but I've been adjusting the use of my exemestane with good effect.

Energy: I seem to be experiencing transient lethargy now at times. Some days it isn't bad, other days it is worse. I've used 1-Test in the past and had similar experiences with this effect, but it's much worse when there isn't a test base in the mix. Either way, it isn't inhibiting my daily routine. Increasing carb intake helps a bit as well.

Strength: The strength gains are really starting to almost ***** Tren in ways right now. I know a few guys that has used 1-Test Cyp that said it added a lot of the benefits of Tren without the side effects; I think I'm now a believer myself. The most notable increases have been with back and shoulders. This is only getting better each week right now.

Bloat:
It comes and goes a bit while I've been adjusting my exemestane dose, but overall it's been kept well under control. It's now very evident of the "hardening" effect 1-Test Cyp can offer to a cycle. I can literally eat anything I want at this point and I'm absolutely not putting any fat on. I'm more and more impressed with this aspect every week.

Side Effects: The night sweats continue (but aren't horrible.) My skin has been increasingly more oily as the test has fully kicked in. I've continued to assess vital signs daily with my b/p average around 128/77 mmhg. Resting pulse of about 58.

Pump: The daily pumps now are very impressive and constant. Every time I chow down on a carb meal I can notice an exponential effect to the pump. This aspect has definitely been more impressive than any Dbol/Test cycle effect that I've experienced. There is no doubt in my mind the 1-Test Cyp has added a very nice dynamic without contributing to any notable side effects. The only downside is the shoulder/back pumps which can be awful after my workouts. I've had to stop for 5 minutes at time the last few workouts just to keep moving on.

Mentality: Confidence is great and aggression has been on the rise lately. I definitely find myself getting more irritated with trivial things; otherwise, I feel good with no complaints.

Narrative:

I should start by saying that this has been a very enjoyable experience so far. There is no doubt that the addition of the 1-Test Cyp has added a very good and unique dynamic to the typical Dbol/Test cycle. The lack of any added side effects has what has made this even more enjoyable. The noted added benefits have been strength and enhanced "hardness." I literally feel like I can eat anything and not have to worry about adding any significant amount of fat right now. If anything, eating more only enhances the overall effects that the 1-Test Cyp has been offering. I still have about another 4-5 days worth of Dbol at 50/mg/day, and then I will cut it out. I have some Winstrol that will be added in at the end of the cycle.

The lethargy I have been experiencing is definitely transient and seems to be more prominent as the day goes on. It hasn't hampered my daily routine at all, but it can be a pain in the butt when I need to chase a 2 year old around the house after busting my butt all day long. The lethargy is very tolerable though in comparison to previous experiences with 1-Test.

I hadn't seen my in-laws since I began this cycle, and I finally saw them yesterday. Let's just say they looked at me like, "what the hell are you eating?" - Haha. The size I've put on now is very evident and only drives me to work harder and make the best out of this experience. I'll try to update this a bit more often, but I've been pretty busy the last few weeks.

-T1

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Seems like this cycle couldn't b going any better bro, that's some really good sh*t. 24 pounds in 5 weeks is f*cking legit, you're moving like a f*cking freight train, light weight baby!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like this cycle couldn't b going any better bro, that's some really good sh*t. 24 pounds in 5 weeks is f*cking legit, you're moving like a f*cking freight train, light weight baby!
Thanks, bro. This has been a lot of fun so far. If anything, I'm now a believer that 1-Test Cyp is some good ****. :D

-T1

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How quick did it kick in?
I'd say by week 3.5-4 I could tell there was definitely a difference in comparison with past cycle experiences. The confirmation came once the lethargy started to hit me. It seems to have leveled off some though as the Test Cyp is probably starting to hit its stride.

-T1

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd say by week 3.5-4 I could tell there was definitely a difference in comparison with past cycle experiences. The confirmation came once the lethargy started to hit me. It seems to have leveled off some though as the Test Cyp is probably starting to hit its stride.

-T1
Sounds like a pretty badass compound, I'll probly never find it though.