Ostarine cycle

1. Ostarine cycle

Hey, just started an osta cycle at 25mg/ed i was just wondering if running daa or something like erase or triazole will improve gains.. Any input would be great

Cheers

2. I would just save the test boosters/AIs for when you finish the sarm so that it can serve as your "mild pct" for the ostarine. A light dose of an AI might be good with ostarine since blood work seems to show it raises E2 in some people.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid
    I would just save the test boosters/AIs for when you finish the sarm so that it can serve as your "mild pct" for the ostarine. A light dose of an AI might be good with ostarine since blood work seems to show it raises E2 in some people.
    Okay thanks mate! I was thinking of starting erase at week 6 and just running it through.
    •   

4. At what week in the cycle will u start to feel it kicking in?

5. probably end of 2 or beginning of 3

6. Ahh yea cool! How many weeks did u run osta? What kind of results?

7. I didn't use it solo I used it with an hdrol cycle but I know people who have used it solo and that is the commonly agreed upon start time

8. Okay cool im just finishing week one! Cant wait!

9. I have a bottle of organ shield on hand would u run it with osta or just for pct alongside daa and recycle?

10. None of those are liver toxic I would just save if for a methyl cycle

11. I have a bottle of organ shield on hand. Should i run i with osta or save it for pct alongside daa and recycle?

12. Stupid internet playing up ;( okay cheers for your help!

Similar Forum Threads

1. DAA with Ostarine/S4 cycle?
    By subiace in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. Ostarine/S4 Recomp after SD cycle
    By aaron118 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 05:28 PM
  3. help with AI and PCT for Ostarine cycle
    By Dr Zoidberg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3