Ostarine cycle

weightsiwield

Awards
Hey, just started an osta cycle at 25mg/ed i was just wondering if running daa or something like erase or triazole will improve gains.. Any input would be great

Cheers

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I would just save the test boosters/AIs for when you finish the sarm so that it can serve as your "mild pct" for the ostarine. A light dose of an AI might be good with ostarine since blood work seems to show it raises E2 in some people.

weightsiwield

Awards
I would just save the test boosters/AIs for when you finish the sarm so that it can serve as your "mild pct" for the ostarine. A light dose of an AI might be good with ostarine since blood work seems to show it raises E2 in some people.
Okay thanks mate! I was thinking of starting erase at week 6 and just running it through.

weightsiwield

Awards
At what week in the cycle will u start to feel it kicking in?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
probably end of 2 or beginning of 3

weightsiwield

Awards
Ahh yea cool! How many weeks did u run osta? What kind of results?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I didn't use it solo I used it with an hdrol cycle but I know people who have used it solo and that is the commonly agreed upon start time

weightsiwield

Awards
Okay cool im just finishing week one! Cant wait!

weightsiwield

Awards
I have a bottle of organ shield on hand would u run it with osta or just for pct alongside daa and recycle?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
None of those are liver toxic I would just save if for a methyl cycle

weightsiwield

Awards
I have a bottle of organ shield on hand. Should i run i with osta or save it for pct alongside daa and recycle?

weightsiwield

Awards
Stupid internet playing up ;( okay cheers for your help!