Low dose Test/Tren for sports enhancement LOG

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Okay, this will be my 4th inj. cycle, 2nd with tren. Past experience with inj. include Test E, Deca, Winstrol, Dbol and many DS orals. I have experimented with full dose bodybuilder cycles, and low dose performance cycles. Both certainly have their purpose depending on your current goals. Anyway,
-
This cycle will be about testing the use of tren in a sports enhancement perspective, and NO this will not have anything to do with endurance obviously. This cycle is the gauge the effectiveness/disadvantage of using tren in a training program for strength/speed/agility & to note the improved feed efficiency and any other misc. benefits or side effects during this time frame.

Stats-
5'4
8.5% BF

Cycle-
Test E- 250mg EW, 1-12/15
Tren A- 35mg ED, 1-8/10

Training-
Sun- Weights
Mon- Cardio/Functional Training
Tues- Weights
Weds- Cardio/Functional Training
Thurs- Weights
Fri- Beach muscles
Sat- R&R

Every workout begins with 800m and dynamic stretching & ends with 800m and static stretching. Using a modified BFS program for weights, each set followed by ab work or jump rope. Cardio includes sprint variations not exceeding 100m, stairs, etc. Functional training involves explosive bodyweight exercises in a timed circuit style, never doing the same workout in a months time.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Cycle started 1 week ago, so far-

Benefits
Recovery slightly enhanced
Strength slightly up
Bodyfat is down
Muscles hardened
Weight same

Side Effects
Sleep- Same
Endurance- Can still run a mile but with difficulty
Misc- None

Loving the increased aggression/focus/recovery, forgot how much I've missed tren!

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
**** shoulder injects, half the oil went out, next attempt was vein, finally got the 4th try in. DAMN pin cushion.

Updates
Will be done weekly, so the next will be Monday. So far everythings going stellar.