First Cycle, Advice Needed

RicterScale

Awards
I'm 26 years old 6'02" 195.

So earlier today I went to my local vitamin shop and talked for a while with the worker. He strongly recommended a pro hormone called Warrior. He explained the benefits and side effects as well as recommended a necessary post cycle therapy. I've never taken a pro hormone before.

I made a knee gerk reaction and bought the stuff because it sounded really good. I also bought Edge muscle Hardner Estrogen Blocker and Drive posy Cycle Therapy. Before I start putting random pills into my body that I don't really know much about, I thought I would ask what you guys thought or if you have any experience with this.

This is what I purchased:

Warrior

Extreme Anabolic Gainer: 1150MG

19-Noredhydroepiandrosterone
Sodium D-Aspartic Acid
3,5,7 Trihydoxy -4- methoxflavone 92%

Anabolic Activator: 100MG
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vanadyl Sulfate
DHB

Edge Muscle Harner Estrogen Blocker
2a,3a - spithio -17a- methyl -5a- androstan -17b- 0l 18MG

Drive Post Cycle Therapy

PCY System

Agaricus Bisporus 175MG
4',7 - Dihydroxyisoflvone 75MG
DIM 50MG
6 Bromodione 25MG
Bioperine 5MG

Liver Cleanse
Milk Thistle 100MG
Grape Seed Extract 50MG

---------------------

I was told to take two warrior and two edge pills a day. Once at night, once in the morning. The warrior pills will last 30 days at that point, the edge pills will last 90 and stack on top of the drive pct.

After doing some research I have confirmed that this is NOT the Warrior product that contained 3 other steroids (I think it had Tren and some other stuff in it). I have also found how to get a SERM and will be using that will my PCT.

Any advice is appreciated.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Uhhh, where in the hell did you get this from? I'm pretty sure 19-nor's are illegal, I've never seen a ph/ds with DAA actually in it, that's a test booster. Your estrogen blocker appears to be epistane, and that pct system isn't going to help you a whole lot. The liver cleanse, not sure if thats part of the PCT product or not, milk thistle is grossly underdosed and at that point in a cycle just beginning GSE isn't going to do a whole lot.

Now that that is out of the way. My advice: return all of that, never buy anything from that guy/store again. Start researching h-drol if you still want to do a prohormone cycle.