CEL E-Stane LOG First PH run

Silachoo

Awards
Hello all, long time lurker, first time posting? second?
Background: I'm 22, been lifting seriously since about 17. I'm 5'6, 170lbs 13%bf.
I'm running Epi 20/30/30/40.

On cycle support:
Fish oils
Milk Thistle
MSM/Glucosamine/Choindroitin
Taurine 3g as neeced
Hawthorne

Post Cycle:
Nat. Test booster
liquid nolvadex
creatine
fishoils
msm/glucosamin/contdroitin

I am a little bit late starting this log, however better late than never.

Day 1-3 (today):

Obviously no noticeable affects, I have had some anxiety issues in the past and I notice more anxiety so far. I am 99% percent sure, someone back me up on this, that the anxiety is purely neurotic and not from the actual compound but just the fact that I am putting something new into my body I tend to get a little worked up.

I am hoping to add about 10lbs of lean muscle and break some strength plateaus. Any tips or advice regarding anxiety, or any other uncommon side effects I should be aware of would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I am prescribed xanax to use as needed. (I use it maybe once a month, the smallest does) Will that hurt if I use it while on cycle? I know drinking is a no no, and I have given up all stimulants and tylenol (NSAIDS in general). Just wondering if one xanax will cause any permanent damage. I want to do this by the books.

Silachoo

Awards
Bump also, sharp poke of pain bottom right abdomen? Probably nothing.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Bump also, sharp poke of pain bottom right abdomen? Probably nothing.
hopefully nothing.
should be okay with the xanax, i'm no doctor but I think you'll be fine using it a few times during the cycle. also, be prepared to double what you've got planned for taurine dosage.

Also you may want to consider extending this to a 5 or 6 weeker, I've heard epi doesn't really hit its stride until third week or so.

Silachoo

Awards
Thank you kenny for the reply. I'll go buy some more taurine tomorrow. It's the damn support supps that get you in the wallet!

Silachoo

Awards
End of day 4. Nothing to report, working out tomorrow and I'll see if there is any noticeable difference. I may hold back on posting until I notice something. I'm sure if anyone is going to read this, i'm doing them a favor.

Silachoo

Awards
Day 5, Worked out chest today. It still may be placebo affect, however I am noticing high libido and I went up to 120lb dumbell press from 110 last week.
This may be due also to quitting drinking for the cycle and dialing in my diet.

Silachoo

Awards
Day 6- legs. Definitely feel it kicking in now. After a few laps around the track my legs started to get a little pump which never happens. Then squats were not just easier, I went up quite a bit (20lbs) from last week. And about 5lbs on leg extensions and leg curls.

Sides - starting to get a minor headache, I noticed it yesterday night and tonight. Also my sleep has not been great. Not sure if it's the epistane but it seems that way because I fall asleep and never wake up generally but the past few nights I have fallen asleep and woken 3-4 times throughout the night.