Need help new to cycles and IS .... - AnabolicMinds.com

Need help new to cycles and IS ....

1. New Member

Need help new to cycles and IS ....

IS is for injectable steroids I was told I could probably get some reliable feed back from professionals on this forum. I just received 20ml of both Dbol and Winstrol. I know Dbol is for gains and Winstrol is more for cutting. My question is how should I take these and how much how often for the most noticeable results? Thanks for any reliable feed back.....

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Age/weight/body fat/diet/how many years have you been working out?

First cycle?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    Age/weight/body fat/diet/how many years have you been working out?

First cycle?
    •   

4. New Member

Weight 187/ age 35/ 15%body fat and I work out about 4 times a week. Currently from all the research I've done I'm going to do a 5 to 6 week cycle. Mon Dbol - Tues and Wednesday Winstrol Thursday Dbol and Fridays Saturday Sunday off???? Is that a good cycle? What do you recommend and how long. Oh and I'm doing 1ml at a time of each????
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by startwealth View Post
    Weight 187/ age 35/ 15%body fat and I work out about 4 times a week. Currently from all the research I've done I'm going to do a 5 to 6 week cycle. Mon Dbol - Tues and Wednesday Winstrol Thursday Dbol and Fridays Saturday Sunday off???? Is that a good cycle? What do you recommend and how long. Oh and I'm doing 1ml at a time of each????
    I think the first thing I need to say is that I have an EXTREMELY limited knowledge of AAS. Even with that being said, no, this doesn't sound like a good cycle. I do think with the addition of say 10 or so weeks of test cyp, you could have the makings of a pretty common (good) cycle. Maybe something like 500 mg/week of test cyp for 10 weeks, kickstarted with, I'm not sure whats common for dbol dosing, but say four-ish weeks of probably anywhere from 20-40 mg?

Some arimidex during that cycle for the probable bloat from the dbol/test, maybe 0.5 mg EOD for the whole cycle, some HCG 500iu a week wherever that goes towards the end of the cycle there, maybe the last two-four weeks you're on the test. Wait a couple weeks, get yourself a good solid PCT. Take proper time off, then cut down a little bit with the winny.

Also, you said 20 ml of each, and 1 ml at a time. What is the concentration of each?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

R u bulking or cutting, most def add test ether way. U don't need hcg for a 10 week cycle. if ur cutting I'd drop the dbol, grab anvar. If ur bulking I'd drop the winny and get tren..
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I say just run Test E for 10-12 weeks at 500mg a week split into 2 shot a week "Monday & Friday" at 250mg and a simple Dbol kickstart for either 2-4 week at 20-40mg everyday then throw in Winstrol for the last few weeks for a cut.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok here goes... I feel like I type the same thing out... but its cool. You should run a test base. For health and longevity reasons in my opinion that's taking your age into account.

At your age you could run 500mg of test and that will give you 2X+ the testosterone of a 18 year old. Here is how to run it-

1. Test E or C @ 250mg 2X a week for 10 weeks.
    2. Dbol 30-50mg ed for week 1-4
    3. Winny 50-75mg ed for week 6-12
    (You will start pct 2 weeks after last injection so that the testosterone will clear your system)

Add all that and its a great cycle. If your diet is good and you train hard it will bulk you up then cut down bodyfat at the end. You could easily get 10 pounds of lean muscle and lose 2-5% bodyfat in the end depending on pct, diet and training routine.

You should run an AI with it. Go to the Post Cycle section of the forum and look at the thread I started about SERMs and AIs. Read those and pick a AI. Also pick a SERM for your PCT. Once you do that let me know and I can help you put the rest together. Good luck man.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Past injectable cycles affect on PH cycles
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:32 PM
  2. long cycles vs short cycles
    By joub in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. btpb short cycles vs long cycles?
    By sailbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5