First cycle in a year. What to run?

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
Alright, the last cycle I ran was Dymethazine last year. Gained a solid 12 lbs and maintained my strength. I was looking through what I have laying around and i am having a hard time deciding what to run. Here is what I have laying around: xtren x 3, epistane x 3, mdrol x1, dplex x1,m14ad 1, ultradrol x1, trenavar x1. I also have pct and support supps. I am looking to cut or recomp. My cycle will probably be around 6 weeks. I am 37 and experienced so dont bother with any noob advice or comments. Oh, I want a bridge or stack. What do yall think?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Bridge the Mdrol to epi with xtern( unless it's methyl) I don't think it is.
Mdrol 30/30/30
Epi. 30/30/40/50/60/60
Xtren. Idk but what ever u can tollerate

Adjust dosages according to what u are comfortable with. Or ask Jbryan that dude knows how to set the fuk up a cycle

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
M-Drol to X-tren would be sick IMO, maybe
M-Drol 20/20/20/0/0/0
X-Tren 0/0/90/120/120/120

Thatd get you to six weeks, maybe throw an extra week of x-tren? I'm not really sure what the ideal length on that compound is, I assume its based on how sides are going. Also under the assumption that you've ran both of these before.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I was thinking epistane and xtren bridge. The sides would be outta control with xtren and mdrol. It would be a good mass cycle though.