Awards
Me
6'
Im a athlete
linebacker body type
-Triathlons
-Marathlon
-year around

I want to get to 200-205 I got Clen and T3 from a friend and I need some help on how I should take it. I can not get into the 220. I have solid BIG Legs But Im thick every where else. my reason for this is- I finish 1st in my division but i need to lose weight so I can compete against the overall winners.
My training Schedule is Mon,Sun-Bike Tues,Sat-Run Weds-bike,Run or swim Thrus -OFF Swim when I can find extra Time

I have taken it for 2 days so far 40m clen and 25m T3. I feel my temp rise but thats it. Also I biked and ran yeasterday and I felt great. Was it the Clen? Did 3 miles in 21 mins that fast for me. And that was after I Biked!! Last thing I have been sweating at night is that normal? My buddy said the same about the sweating?

Would like to know the best way I should take it?
I have heard about muscle loss. ???

have at It

krubious

Awards
Clen & T3 stack triathlete need help!!

Me
6'
Im a athlete
linebacker body type
-Triathlons
-Marathlon
-year around

I want to get to 200-205 I got Clen and T3 from a friend and I need some help on how I should take it. I can not get into the 220. I have solid BIG Legs But Im thick every where else. my reason for this is- I finish 1st in my division but i need to lose weight so I can compete against the overall winners.
My training Schedule is Mon,Sun-Bike Tues,Sat-Run Weds-bike,Run or swim Thrus -OFF Swim when I can find extra Time

I have taken it for 2 days so far 40m clen and 25m T3. I feel my temp rise but thats it. Also I biked and ran yeasterday and I felt great. Was it the Clen? Did 3 miles in 21 mins that fast for me. And that was after I Biked!! Last thing I have been sweating at night is that normal? My buddy said the same about the sweating?

krypton

Awards
Me
6'
Im a athlete
linebacker body type
-Triathlons
-Marathlon
-year around

Ok first off clen is used to keep muscle but shave fat, t3 can attack your muscle but all depends on your nutrition.. is this a t3/clen mix or are these separate?. Before i go in depth whats your body fat %??

krubious

Awards
My body fat is about 21% so the scale says at gold gym.

The pills are separate.
20m clen and 25m T3

What kinda diet should i be on? I will do what ever I need to do!

Thanks

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off clen is used to keep muscle but shave fat, t3 can attack your muscle but all depends on your nutrition.. is this a t3/clen mix or are these separate?. Before i go in depth whats your body fat %??
Clen will eat your muscle I don't care about the anti-catabolic bull**** claims. It's not near as bad as t3 though. OP, I would advise being on cycle before using either of these two compounds. You also should not use these until you have already lost a significant amount of weight, metabolism has slowed substantially and you are struggling to lose one pound a week, and you are around 10% bf. This means 99% of people don't need this ****, but whatever. Unless you are on DNP, you should not be losing more than 2lbs a week unless you're on tren. Even then you should only lose 2.5lbs max or you're going to lose some muscle.

jt339

Awards
  • Established
Looking for some help here!!! :)
You have a lot to learn man. You should not be relying on t3 and clen when your bf is as high as it is. You need to learn how to cut with just diet, lifting and cardio. Bodybuilding.com has a good 12 week program that you can follow if you are brand new to this stuff, but want to get serious.