Need help with a new cycle

ambushunter

Awards
Been using USP Labs stuff on and off for last year or so. Looking to change it up but not sure what direction to go. Main goal it to increase size. Been doing tons of research on here, but just seem to confuse myself more? I want to do it right, thats why I'm here. So was looking for suggestions for cycle I should try and any supps I should take to help suport. Thanks

Cycle
hdrol
p-stanz
cycle assist
slin sane
taurine
fish oil
multi
glucosomine
milk thisle or liv52

PCT
cycle assist
slin sane
nolva
daa
erase

Still working on dosing times, as my schedule varies day to day.

Last edited:
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Research bro... It's to easy. Look up logs of helladrol or h-drol, maybe epi. Pct is key.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
If u can't do research... You shouldn't be cycling

murk01

murk01

Awards
Been using USP Labs stuff on and off for last year or so. Looking to change it up but not sure what direction to go. Main goal it to increase size. Been doing tons of research on here, but just seem to confuse myself more? I want to do it right, thats why I'm here. So was looking for suggestions for cycle I should try and any supps I should take to help suport. Thanks
I'm with u. Been doing tons of research on
Ph's and shts insane. Its impossible to find some things. Every one talks in abbreviations and every Ph has about a million clones! Now I was looking at transdermals like ants not confusing enough. If u don't mind taking a pin, it seems like the best way. Just give ur post cycle a bit of thought. As for reliable sources for any of this.... who the fuk knows

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostraine is a sarm and at 12.5 to 15 mg it seems to be not supressive like phs. Half life is 24 hrs. 2 ostra rx pills a day seems a win. Maybe try this before you go to phs.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ostraine is a sarm and at 12.5 to 15 mg it seems to be not supressive like phs. Half life is 24 hrs. 2 ostra rx pills a day seems a win. Maybe try this before you go to phs.
I should also warn that this is new. So not much is known . Im using it in my pct. Ill have bloods done aswell. Check my log out

ambushunter

Awards
If u can't do research... You shouldn't be cycling
Its not that can't do the research, but with so many options, hard to pick one that would be best to start with. this was my thinking so far.
Cycle
hdrol
p-stanz
cycle assist
slin sane
taurine
fish oil
multi
glucosomine
milk thisle or liv52

PCT
cycle assist
slin sane
nolva
daa
erase

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not that can't do the research, but with so many options, hard to pick one that would be best to start with. this was my thinking so far.
Cycle
hdrol
p-stanz
cycle assist
slin sane
taurine
fish oil
multi
glucosomine
milk thisle or liv52

PCT
cycle assist
slin sane
nolva
daa
erase

Looks good but cycle assist has liver support. Buy extra if you want.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good bud