Helladrol first cycle

geezgsr

Awards
I'm 32 years old, been training solidly 5 days a week for a year. Before that I trained for about 6 years (17 - 23yrs) but gave up for many years due to family/business commitments. In the last year I'm loving gym a lot more than when I was 23 (more mature mindset maybe?) and I've gotten my strength back to where I was at back then and have been convinced by some mates to give a Hella cycle a go. They have suggested the following:

--------
Take Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, Fish Oil and Multivitamins.

Hella cycle 50mg for a week then up it to 75 then 100.

All I have for my PCT so far is Forma Stanzol.
----------

I've done a lot of reading but there seem to be many different opinions and products (such as Torem) that aren't available here Down Under.

I haven't counted calories but my diet consists of potato, tuna and other fish, chicken, steak and veggies (in as large amounts as I can stomach) 6 meals a day. Zero alcohol. Zero crappy food. No other supplements besides protein powder.

Any tips and helpful information would be greatly appreciated. If you need to know the complete details of my lifting and diet regime please let me know.

Cheers!

ReedSkin

ReedSkin

Awards
Helladrol+Starter+Stack/ is winning they say, thinking about trying this myself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 7